It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help being a whistle blower, to make sure I get results

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is quite possibly part of the CIA work to undermine China's exports to the US.

There has been quite a lot of attacks on China regarding its goods imported tyo the US, and most of it is either the media simply bashing them - or faked scandals - like the lead in the paint thing.

If the media jump on this and want to run a story on it, then I would say you likely just got a nice propaganda piece planted by the CIA.

They have a heap of dirty tricks - and this sounds very suspicious to me.

There are children workers in China for sure - but it seems pretty suspicious to me.

People thinking of horrible conditions and slave masters are fairly well off beam - that is more a propaganda story than anything.

It is worth checking up on though - but I would keep in mind that TPTB don't like China and would love to undermine their export capacity - this kind of a story is gold for them .. so strikes me as very sus.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

It is worth checking up on though - but I would keep in mind that TPTB don't like China and would love to undermine their export capacity - this kind of a story is gold for them .. so strikes me as very sus.

I think they love China, because products are made there for pennies and sold here for huge profits. The North American labour force has seen their jobs go offshore, strictly for the benefit of Wall Street.

The Powers That Be are lovin' it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
did you find any more pictures?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

The CIA fake the lead in the paint thing? Ummm...what did I miss? Last I heard the owner of one of the violating manufacturing plants hung himself.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
did you ever find anymore drawings in those toy guns?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

IMHO, your best route to take would PROBABLY be UNICEF..good luck!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm thinking this is a hoax or something of the sort, not at all like a "message in a bottle".

Maybe a mom gave the kid the toy to play with in the store, you know to keep them quiet? The art/letters do not look at all Asian, to me anyway.

My daughter grew up with a girl who was adopted in China, then her mom adopted another toddler aged girl there. It was total culture shock when she got here as she was 4 years old already and fresh off the plane when I met her. Sweetest little thing, and fierce/brave too. I watched her draw and write, this looks nothing like that.

This looks very "American"to me. I work with kids of all ages and see their pretty works of art all the time. Probably a hoax or some kids who work there pulling one over "just to see" what might happen.

I do appreciate your heart and need to do something. I am very much like that and would probably felt the same way. Idk, just doesn't seem Asian/Chinese, at all, to me though.
edit on 3-4-2013 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join