It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening to me? Weird dreams...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Most people think clowns are supposed to be funny. That's why they wear a mask to appear that way.

Most people think it is funny to tickle some one. But it's not. It is sadistic.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I have had a dream of a core of fire, I was in this fire, I wanted to free myself so I climbed the inner cave, strangely the fire had no effect on me. Nevertheless I had reached half-way to the roof of this cave with a core of fire/lake and I began tunneling through the earth but as I tunneled, a being of evil, kept trying to pull me back into the lake, at one point the tunnel I was rapidly making seemed to be stretched far as if I was being sucked back into the cave, I almost fell back into the lake, the being was climbing the walls like a spider, I pulled myself back into the tunnel, thank goodness I managed to grasp the edge, and I continued tunneling and at a certain all I could hear were the screams of the being, and then I emerged out into a grand hall of white stone possibly marble with no doors but pictures on it's walls (it was a circular room) I stood for a moment in awe until I heard the screams of the being becoming strangely louder and I looked down the tunnel and it was moving with great speed toward me, so I patted as much dirt on top of the tunnel, ran to the center and embraced the light, for the only source of light was in the middle of the room, and from the center the light faded out, so I didn't get a really good look at the pictures, I became a knight, as if that tunnel's exit into these chambers was a place I was supposed to protect, to bar any evil from trespassing into these halls that I have found. I had this dream twice, the first time it was just me in the lake, not burning but at some measure of peace, then the second dream I grew restless and unsure if this was all there was in eternity, thus I eventually made it to that hall of stone. This dream links me a very early dream in my life, my first dream, I was in endless darkness, souls were stacked like cans on an invisible shelf front to back, and at there base was a line, a seemly endless line, I grew tired of waiting in line and began knocking people out of my way lastly knocking a nerdy looking guy out, snatching the pen from the desk with the clerk looking at me, I began yelling "I know I know" and as the pen hit the paper I awoke

<< 1   >>

join