It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Rap Song!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

haha this is awesome! =D

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Donnie Darko]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8 Nov 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is the most terrible video i've ever seen, im not gonna lie. However, john titor was a fake for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld
Kingoftheworld- How do you know he's a fake? I would appreciate some links but anyway, how did he know about the IBM 5100 and the year 2038 problem before most of anyone knew?

His visions are a late but somehow, it seems to be coming true at a slower pace.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh, its just my opinion. Why would he travel back in time just like 30 some years and tell us things over the internet. Why would he not be in the streets preaching. Your gonna say that he did not want to be ridiculed, but why the hell should he care? He's from the future, and he knows he's right.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow, that song is so horrible.

I've only read a little bit about John Titor. I have information about his predictions printed out, but I haven't the chance to read it all. In my opinion, he seems to be real judging by what I've had the chance to read so far.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
Oh, its just my opinion. Why would he travel back in time just like 30 some years and tell us things over the internet. Why would he not be in the streets preaching. Your gonna say that he did not want to be ridiculed, but why the hell should he care? He's from the future, and he knows he's right.

Seriously, what normal person do you know who would be willing to listen to someone preaching in the streets? Maybe John Titor came from the future because he doesn't want the same things to happen to our timeline that happened to his. There are people out there who actually care about others in case you haven't noticed.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
lol deary me, It's so bad it made me laugh. Still it's better than anything I've heard on the radio lately lol.

LOL! check out his other songs, they are even worse, be sure to see "Lucid Dreaming" lol.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by kurtcobainuk]

new topics

top topics

join