It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar - Mystery Space Machines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"Interstellar is a film to be long remembered for generations to come. You are immediately made aware of the fact these things are in orbit in deep space yet not so far away. As you view this film, you might be surprised how many of them resemble things depicted in some of the more recent blockbuster feature films."

Link: www.niburu.nl...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
these have been flamed many of times here on ATS this should be moved to hoax forum..no offense to the op related thread

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's interesting to watch, some of those things look very sinister in shape (like the spider machine things from Matrix) but I now a lot of ATSers think Jose is a con.

The images are great but how are supposed to get any idea of the size of these objects? I'd imagine if they're 2.5 light yrs away they are the size of a small planet.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
To manufacture his masterpiece, Jose Escamilla (sorry if I spelled it wrong) used a load of hoaxed videos made by John Lenard Walson. Walson then got into a spat with Escamilla over his takings or something. Anyway, it all got very bitter and very public with ATSers taking front row seats at the fight. Both Escamilla and Walson are now banned from ATS because they perpetuate hoaxes. Maybe that will help put Interstellar Interperspective.

WG3

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

I am not convinced that this is all a hoax... but I did finally reach a point where I could no longer support the concept without there being something more than promises of more information... that never arrived.

It may well be that there are things out there in orbit that relate either to ET or some dark defense agency budget. But short of there being more than one or two sources for what should be coming from many... it becomes a fool's errand to follow.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Very interesting. I wonder if theres anyway we could see these for ourselves?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
hoax? think again.

You people at ats love to the name calling, and of course i always think ats is operated by the CIA.

Just so you know these objects are real i have seen them myself.
what they could be lunch pads for the alien earth war that we have going on above our planet.

Second how do you know its all hoax?
what proof you have? if you say the proof are his videos then that's not the proof at all.

Are you sure he copied the space objects from star wars? they dont look like anything from star wars or any movies i have seen.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
hoax? think again.

Just so you know these objects are real i have seen them myself

Can you take pics next time and post them on ATS??

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

well do, just remember they look like stars or blinking stars but they aren't moving some of them blink (light blue,light red or just dark red)

doesn't really matter on what color.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

well do, just remember they look like stars or blinking stars but they aren't moving some of them blink (light blue,light red or just dark red)

doesn't really matter on what color.

Can anyone with a telescope see them??
And if so, what brand telescope do you recommend??

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
wow.... strange I seem to remember posting, starring and flagging long before anyone else did..... and now its gone??? hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I made these using a 10 inch Meade with a CCD camera attached. Do you think they're similar to Walson's? Do you think Jose Escamilla would be interested?

Space Machine 1:

Space Machine 2:

Movie 1:

Movie 2:

Making Walson's 'Space Machine' type images is easy when you know how.

WG3

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
"Interstellar is a film to be long remembered for generations to come. You are immediately made aware of the fact these things are in orbit in deep space yet not so far away. As you view this film, you might be surprised how many of them resemble things depicted in some of the more recent blockbuster feature films."

Link: www.niburu.nl...

This movie has the same types of images that ATS management has deemed a hoax here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
admin edit:

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX] »

This thread contains videos of what has been defined as satelites and stars being presented as huge "interstellar space craft" by using slow shutter speeds and moving the tripod holding the out of focus video camera.

The author, now banned from AboveTopSecret.com for hoaxing, has been asked several times to provide pristine exif data, present a fast shutter speed image taken seconds before or after capturing the "ships" or provide a clearer image of a known object as has been done by more than one of our members who have the same grade of telescope as the hoaxer.

Needless to say none of these things were provided and the author decried the request as an attempt to "control" him and stated he was leaving ATS forever,
just like 99% of all hoaxers usually do when they are caught.

Springer...

So I'd say if that was a hoax, so is this one. They look about the same to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OK, thanx for clarifying

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
I made these using a 10 inch Meade with a CCD camera attached. Do you think they're similar to Walson's? Do you think Jose Escamilla would be interested?

Space Machine 1:

Space Machine 2:

Movie 1:

Movie 2:

WG3
No, no I don't think they are similar, at all.

And here is a photo of the ISS so you can compare

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

No, no I don't think they are similar, at all

So you dont believe its a hoax then??

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No, no I don't think they are similar, at all.

I didn't mean similar in appearance, I mean't similar in character/characteristics. Believe me, Walson's images are hoaxed, but you need to know about telescope optics to understand why. Also, his understanding of celestial and orbital mechanics is non-existant, so his descriptions of how these 'craft' are located in space is simply laughable.

Both Walson and Escamilla have been aired on this forum ad nauseum and nothing will ever alter the fact that they are established hoaxers. The ATS board believes so and most ATS stalwarts believe so. If you believe they are not, you're quite free to do so and I'll not try to convince you otherwise.

WG3

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Space Machine 1:

Space Machine 2:

Movie 1:

Movie 2:

WG3

Some questions on technique and equipment. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you, indeed, set up your 'scope, etc.:
1-How did you know where to look?
2-How did you know what magnification to use to zero in on the object?
3-Was your CCD camera hooked up to a television or computer monitor screen or another screen or did you find it looking through the eyepiece?
4-Since your videos seem to include what looks like a docked shuttle, did it occur to you that you were recording the ISS?
5-Did you notice any focus differences between the interstellar objects and the shuttle one indicating quite a difference in distance between the 2?
6-Having such a nice sophisticated telescope, do you know other amateur astronomers with 12" telescopes or bigger that could have been used for better videos?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

If you believe they are not, you're quite free to do so and I'll not try to convince you otherwise

Nope, I'll take your word for it. Hoax it is

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

No, no I don't think they are similar, at all

So you don't believe its a hoax then??
I have seen UFOs with my own eyes in settings that would not lend itself to hoaxing. Even if there were a possibility this video is a hoax, it still depicts something that is probably going on.

Do I believe these representations are of truthful origins? Yes, they make absolute sense from what I have seen! Take it for what its worth, we have never been alone

[edit on 12-11-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join