It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar - Mystery Space Machines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What in the hell is this "thing"??!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Your "Spoof of Aldeberan" was brilliant! Painfully funny stuff, especially in how it so perfectly matches the tone and content of the Walson/Escamilla videos. Tell us please, what does S.L.O.W stand for?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Thanks for your comments.

As you probably know, Mr Walson uses the F.A.S.T. acronym (Far Above Space and Time) to front hisYouTube hoaxes. I thought I'd use S.L.O.W. (Shedding Light On Walson) for mine.

WG3

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

Well whatever it is, it's certainly not in space. If don't understand why not, you'll have to learn more about orbital mechanics, astronomical telescopes, zoom lenses and stuff like that. The object is fairly close by, maybe a mile or two at most. Some distant structure reflecting a red light I'd guess. Superficially similar to the F.A.S.T. videos, but not made the same way or with the same sort of kit.

WG3

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by TallWhites

Well whatever it is, it's certainly not in space. If don't understand why not, you'll have to learn more about orbital mechanics, astronomical telescopes, zoom lenses and stuff like that. The object is fairly close by, maybe a mile or two at most. Some distant structure reflecting a red light I'd guess. Superficially similar to the F.A.S.T. videos, but not made the same way or with the same sort of kit.

WG3

Well OK, but I still like to know what the hell it is

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join