It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to preserve eyesight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
since my eye really really wanted to get worse and worse,and i was starting a job on a computer for 8 hours,then i go home and sit again ona pc i sure was scared on how to preserve them,i dont want worse eyesight again sc^^^ this!
but i found that a few SIMPLE tips do help MORe then some eye exercises in books.
1. when workin ona pc,try for every 15 minutes to look away somewhere far. HELPS ALOT
2. maybe try looking with one eye for abit,cover the other one,like imagine u have one of those cool hairs that chicks have (: helps alot..atleast for me,do it with both eyes.
3. maybe buy eye drops,from water or something,i just use pure water. to recover the water in your eyes. helps a lot.
any other tips guys?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

www.wikihow.com...

www.eyerobics.com.au...

Personal Disclosure: I have a ciggy and coffee break every 1/2 hr religiously and it sorta keeps my eyes and body exercised plenty when I'm online! I recommend also checking out other types of exercises that you can perform sitting at your desk etc! I think the Japanese are well reknowned for promoting these types of exercises for busy office workers.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
thank you,i know japanese know lots of ways,but i didnt heard about office stuff. coffe break is cool,we do it,but i still try to rest my eyes time to time

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: S&F!

www.wikihow.com...

www.eyerobics.com.au...

Personal Disclosure: I have a ciggy and coffee break every 1/2 hr religiously and it sorta keeps my eyes and body exercised plenty when I'm online! I recommend also checking out other types of exercises that you can perform sitting at your desk etc! I think the Japanese are well reknowned for promoting these types of exercises for busy office workers.

You're gonna have healthy eyes for sure! But your ciggies every 30 mins will surely kill you!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Also, you might wanna try out Bates Method, for according to Aldous Huxley, his impaired vision improved a lot with the Bates method.

Sometimes, sight impairement might be even psychological. Might be useful to 'loosen attitudes' to gain more perspective

-v

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I use Dr. Schulze Eyebright formula.

I had a dog that was born with Collie Eye. I was advised to put her down as she would eventually be totally blind.

I used Dr. Schulze's Eyebright formula on her, rinising her eyes three times a day. After six months she was not walking into things as bad as before and hurting herself. After about a year of using it, she was able to see a Frisbee when I threw it, but she could only see it about halfway when it was in the air. Once it landed, she had no clue in what direction it had fallen.

At that point, I started using peanut butter scented balls instead, hoping that her sense of smell would compensate for the loss of vision.

It took almost two years of dedication and patience, rinsing her eyes with this Eyebright formula, but the collie did regain most of her eyesight and became a very happy dog.

It is for human use, but it worked for my dog.

I would say it has value in strengthening your eyesight.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Eat More Eggs.....

They help with eyesight.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

Explanation: Ciggies will surely kill me? Nope! Entropy and existence as a mortal being trump that surely!? Are you implying that if I stop smoking that I will suddenly attain an eternal state where both my morbity and mortality rate is ZERO?

Personal Disclosure: Please u2u me if you care to reply! This thread is about eyesight preservation...Let us both not derail it with off topic banter ok.

P.S. I have awesome vision and it's better than 90% of the people around me. They all wear glasses for reading or short/long sightedness ect or they are colour blind and most are non-smokers. I have 20/20 vision and have smoked for 20+yrs!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Everyday no matter what the weather is like wear sunglasses during the daytime if you are outside a lot.

As far as the computer thing.

Don't sit on it as much.

new topics

top topics

join