It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Muslim Maj Nader Hasan yelled Allhu Akbar

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I may be reaching here, but other than what MSM has reported, how do we know he REALLY shouted "Allah hu Akbar"? If anybody has a friend/relative that was personally close enough to the shooter to hear him that has confirmed that, I will retract my question, but until then, my spidey-propaganda-sense is tingling.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

So a person (OP) reads the Quran and makes comment,how many of you have read the Quran but here you are defending the Muslims and there beliefs,now that is whats scary,people defending something they know nothing about in the name of political correctness no doubt.

How many other religous BOOKS defend killing on the scale of the Quran,how many tell you that you have virgins and a river of honey waiting for you when you kill people.When was the last time you heard of people blowing them selves up to kill others in the name of there god on the scale of the Muslim faith from another religion.?

The point here is not this nutjob Major but his beliefs and this brings us to the Quran and peacful thinking or not there is only one Quan.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Was this army psychiatrist Nidal Malik Hasan counseled or pushed by some one at one of the Mosque when they saw he was becoming mentally unstable.

Its common in the mid east to use the mentally unstable or mentally challenged as suicide bombers because many of the muslim faith believe when they enter to there heaven they will be mentally normal.

Its also part of the nomad life style that all must work together and that someone that is unstable or mentally challenged is a danger to the survival of the group as a whole.
while these muslim nomads did nothing to physically harm someone that was unstable or mentally challenged.
but if this person wondered off in the night little was done to find them and it was said that they went to meet god.
www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The Holy Book is best understood in the native language of Arabic, the English translation does not do it justice.

SVE

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Its funny....the same people on this thread "Muslim Bashing" are conspicuous by their absence when it comes to commenting on US murders in AfPak or Iraq....which total over half a million....

Is it really Christian-like to turn a blind eye to the murder of one group,in this case Muslims, when it serves US interests, yet be horrified when a handful of americans are killed???

The sooner Amerika realises slaughtering innocent civilians throughout this planet has negative concequences, the better for the World and the US??

Whilst I would never condone murdering anyone, it comes as no surprise that the States is now encountering revenge type attacks...prepare yourselves good people...I suspect theres more misery to be heaped on you as your country continues with its murderous policies....

You lot really do need to take a look in your cupboards for your Moral Compass....

....maybe its underneath your Bible??

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
Its funny....the same people on this thread "Muslim Bashing" are conspicuous by their absence when it comes to commenting on US murders in AfPak or Iraq....which total over half a million....

Right. A half million "murders", huh? Care to duff up a source on that wild comment.

Whilst I would never condone murdering anyone, it comes as no surprise that the States is now encountering revenge type attacks...prepare yourselves good people...I suspect theres more misery to be heaped on you as your country continues with its murderous policies....

Oh, don't worry a bit about that. I'm quite certain that any other attacks will be taken care of swiftly.

You lot really do need to take a look in your cupboards for your Moral Compass....

....maybe its underneath your Bible??

I already know where my own moral compass is pointing:

Somewhere between "Pirate" and "Ass***e".

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Add 1 here for me. This is a religious war even if people want to bury there heads in the sand. You can not defeat a enemy you refuse to acknowledge exists.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

The OP also seems to forget the Crusades - you know those pesky wars that Christians incited that blow your theory of a peaceful religion right out of the water!

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Kryties]

Just expanding on the subject for others.

People forget why the crusades happened, maybe because infidels in Europe and Israel were mistreated and had to pay jizya taxes, no different to the Romans.

People forget that most Islamic countries today was a result of an Invasion not a conversion of peace and missionary, why would Jews and Christian become Muslims unless they had to.

Of course there had been blood on both sides but to say the Crusades was the most memorable act of war against Islam's conquests and forgetting Islam's act of war X10 of that crusades is only because one side covers it up better than the other, we remember our acts for preserving knowledge, the world forgets Middle East historical wars because no one was left to tell the tail. The world will wake up and see the share of who is guilty in the past 2010 years, one day God will.

I don't think this is religious bashing but an awakening.

After some research I discovered more and more about it, the actions of the past of Islamic conquest is no different then as it was now, what could have driven such a people with a new found religion to behave this way, I thought it was about peace. Did Africa invade Islam, did Persia invade Islam or was it just a swarm of invaders winning booty and becoming rich through taxes and submissive threats?

www.hvk.org...

The mutual animosities between Islam and the West go back before the time of the First Crusades, to 711 A.D., when Muslim hordes overran a good portion of Europe, beginning with Spain. In 732, the Muslim Arab and Berber armies were defeated at the Battle of Tours, France, by the Frankish (German tribe) King, Charles Martel - a defeat that effectively halted the Islamic advance into Europe.

In their march west, the Muslim armies spread Islam where they could. The non-Arabs were called mawali, Arabic for "clients." Although the mawali were converts to Islam, they were considered second-class to their Arab masters. Much as they do today with their imported workers, the Arabs used the mawali as their servants and, in some cases, soldiers.

By the 8th century, in addition to conquering Persia (Iran), Central Asia and much of Eastern Europe (which is why the West is currently dealing with the problem of Muslim terrorists in the Balkans), the Islamic armies had conquered North Africa, the eastern Mediterranean and much of Spain, and had even established bases in Italy. Islam, in effect, still posed a serious threat to the rest of Europe.

By the 11th century, the balance of power was shifting back to the West and trade flourished. The Church became stronger and more centralized, doing away with the practice of allowing kings to appoint regional church leaders. Therefore, the Popes were able to unify popular support. With increased wealth and power, and the need to expand trade, in 1095, Pope Urban II called for the raising of Christian armies to free the Holy City of Jerusalem and the Holy Land itself from the Muslims. The actual Crusades lasted from 1096 into the 13th century.

Text

[edit on 8-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cantthinkofaname
I may be reaching here, but other than what MSM has reported, how do we know he REALLY shouted "Allah hu Akbar"?

I was thinking about this myself.

More and more nowadays I just keep believing less and less coming out of the MSM's lying mouth.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cantthinkofaname

General Cone said 'there are first hand accounts' to the effect that the suspect, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, had yelled the Muslim religious chant

Read more: www.monstersandcritics.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

OK, thanks,

I will check it out.

And there would not be enough virgins in heaven to accomodate all those people who think they are getting a lot of them - that's what I think, anyway.

Religion is one of the opiates of the masses.

It is a useful lie that has often been used to manipulate the masses
in ways that governments find useful.

While some things show results such as the brain changes of
the buddhist monks per Science of the Mind, there are scientific
reasons for it that will be found to be benefits of meditation.

I think George Carlin's take on religion pretty much sums it up.

That pretty much does it for me.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
terrorist. hands down. and so what if 'all religions are violent.' that would include islam and this man was a muslim and was motivated to kill by his faith. reality sucks. sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
I think George Carlin's take on religion pretty much sums it up.

That pretty much does it for me.

Haha, some funny stuff for sure. Would have been REALLY funny if God did act on his 2nd request. Can you imagine how darn funny that would be?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Well, I doubt he just "snapped." You can "snap" and just shoot your own damned self.

Fine about those peaceful religions.

Islam is the bloodiest, and the only one in existence that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims, until religion - all of it is for Allah alone.

So do Judaism and Christianity. They're all bloody insane.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
you read the quran and came to that conclusion?

outstanding!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow, I dig Carlin but hay his is really a 101 comentary. At any rate had he been say an Afghanistan comedian in Afghanistan he would have been dead years ago. Really.

Another thing, there is very little if any Christain activity in most Muslim dominated nations and what does is subject to many things. Muslims in the west are in many cases protected with greater politcal sensitivity than the home grown christains and exsit in the west in far far greater numbers with way more freedom. Thats a fact jack.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
* 62% of Koran is devoted to how Islam interacts with the kafir (the unbeliever).
* 98% of the Sira is devoted to the struggle against kafirs. (70% is jihad; 28% is argument and insults.)
* 20% of Bukhari Hadith is devoted to jihad.

I strongly advise everyone to research Islam for their own good.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by dooper

the bible commands the murder of believers of different gods too.
www.biblegateway.com...:2-7&version=NIV

and yes you can snap and shoot yourself.
or you can snap and start shooting at the people causing some of your grief
hasan was mocked quite a bit apparently for his beliefs. add persecution to any other of his mental problems and the outcome shouldnt surprise anyone.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

The context of a death sentence for someone, who after being rescued out of Egypt by God and then turning a worshiping nature or witchcraft or other gods, is a whole lot different than a commandment to kill foreign unbelievers. That is just the equivalent of a death sentence for treason.

No modern "Jewish" or "Christian" country has any laws against anyone changing their religion. Most Muslim countries have laws against conversion from Islam, usually with severe fines and often with the death penalty.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by CharlesMartel]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by CharlesMartel]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

being muslim was most likely not why he killed anyone.
dont make an a$$ out of yourself.
yes lots of violence in islam.
lots of violence in christianity and judaism.
theres only a few religions that dont have it.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

So if a white, blue eyed, blonde haired, man went into a building and killed 37 people while screaming "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU"

would you stick up for him and say "well, it has nothing to do with him being a Christian"?????

Don't make an A$$ of yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join