It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who exactly is in the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There seems to be a lack of identification as to who is controlling the events that are going on in these hard times. My question are who are these people that control the war economy,current events, and are they people we know? If we knew who they really were could we actually do something to stop them, or just go on with our daily lives and await our fate?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think you pose a very interesting and fundemental question that possibly no one can truly answer. Some might say the Bildebergers are the leading organization behind the NWO, due to their monetary control (and military influences at minimal).

Others can say that the NWO is simply a phase that is to come: Once more countries start to form into a single serving economy where money and goods all trade for equal value across borderlines (EU Expansion, Amero, IMF currency, etc).

I am excited for what is to come, because I am a firm believer that in order for a planet and its intelligent habitats to evolve galatically, the planet, its living entities and its resources must be unified with its usage and goverment control with an overall goal to expand its horizons.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
There seems to be a lack of identification as to who is controlling the events that are going on in these hard times. My question are who are these people that control the war economy,current events, and are they people we know? If we knew who they really were could we actually do something to stop them, or just go on with our daily lives and await our fate?

Well, oficially it was George Bush Sr. who used the word combination New World Order after the 1st Iraq war. Here in beautiful Helllas (Greece) we call the POTUS Planetarch = Planet Overlord or Planet Ruler. Think George Orwell, Big Brother and all that ... Well, it's a capitalist mainly world or planet, so the NWO bunch would also be the usual suspects, the capitalists, the Bilderberger Club, the Club of Rome, the Illuminati or other secret society or cabal. Take your pick!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, again we are making omelett without breaking eggs..
Bilderberg and the sorts are surface players.

'To understand the future, you must understand the past', and people on this forum thinks the 'past' was yesterday......

NO, the past is 10,12 or even 150 000 years back, you got to know what are lies and coverups..

Let me say this: nothing you know is correct, okey, start over ....
You will not understand it if you dont, you will only go in the same perfect circle that they created for the sole reasen of throwing you ofcourse..

What is Isreal,who owns it, who are they ? (Isis,Ra,El) Land of ?
The land of *** and so it was promised, but, since people are totally oblivious to the 200.000 year old history of the people who ran it and controled it before us, and fail to see that they are the ones running it now, still after all these years, are the ones meeting at the Bilderberg and is why they have so much knowledge about viruses and depopultion is the fact that these dudes, inc. RosaCrutians have 1000's of years of alchemy knowledge, they know how to work this stuff. They have given us a 30 year long warning and people are laughing at it, what it has to do with the galactic allignment, I do not know at this point, probably coming clear as time goes by.....

They came on to our wemon, their children took controll, they also kill every one on earth when they feel that control have been lost...

Or I am wrong and every thing is just okey ...

Well, thats my idea ...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The "players" in the game of the NWO are sometimes right in our faces. We can say it's Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Kissinger, Clinton, etc. and we may be right about all of them.

But theirs a hierarchy, in the form of a pyramid. Those people I've mentioned are somewhere in the middle. Notice as you climb up the pyramid the surface decreases and so does the number of players that are higher up the ladder.

It's the ones at the very top that we have absolutely no clue who they are. We can probably make guesses but I don't think we can EVER be correct because most likely there names have never been mentioned publicly.

It's also like how I was listening to the AM and someone was talking about how the pieces of the Iphone are created in many different countries. China put it all together, but only Apple knows how the entire thing is made and how it came to be. Apple gets the vast majority of the profit from the sales.

It's the same with the NWO. Not all the players know all the details of the game. There's probably even bickering about how to get to end results (republican elite vs. democratic elite). But no one knows the entire picture except for those a the very top. They have the most money, the most power, and call all the shots. I mean, we're probably talking about only ten people (just a rudimentary guess).

So back to your question, who is in the NWO? Probably a lot of people. But most of the ones we accuse and are probably right about being part of it are just a drop in the bucket. Their pawns just like us.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Who exactly is in the NWO?

That would depend entirely on who you ask.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, the pyramid is 'unfinished' and have an eye over it , what does that mean ?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The NWO is a bunch of psychopaths at the top, their psychological profile is more or less known, and this, in my view, is more important than their actual physical identity, which most people don't know, because orders are given to a trickle down system so there is no accountability.

That said, the two most strong candidates for core entities of the NWO are the House of Rothschild and the Vatican, imo. Although I am also partial to the bloodlines theory that these reptilians have come up through time since Babylon. I don't however see them as literal reptilians, I interpret the reptilian as the reptilian mind of a sociopath. This could well be a hidden empire of interbreeding psychopathic bloodlines that has been backstabbing itself in the wings of power for eons. Empires don't really fall, they fade away, but the people who made them still leave their progeny and their culture on the world.

So I guess we could say the NWO is the slave driving archetype being projected through time, with a psychopathic core element clinging to power over human societies at all cost. The surnames and social positions change, but their true nature doesn't.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The "NWO" is not an organization nor is it a group of people.

It is a name given to what the literati believe is the inevitable coalescing of the global population under a single globally recognized and accepted government.

It is an objective of many institutions and cabals, most notably the corporate conglomerates, the ideologically motivated political cabals (each envisioning themselves as the 'controllers' of tomorrow), several religious institutions, and of course, the entire body of the social elements who truly consider themselves 'worthy' above all others to ply their wisdom to the world.

Each group has infiltrated the other. So essentially they all cooperate to achieve the objective.

And 'winning' is far more important than the 'pawns' we represent in the game.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The best answer is provided by Carrol Quigley in his monumental 1348 page book on the subject entitled Tragedy and Hope. Quigley (now deceased) was a history proffessor and Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown University, while he was a student there. He was the one who nominated Clinton for his Rhodes scholarship, and he was one of only two people mentioned by name at Clinton's Inaugural address.

Quigley claimed to be the the official historian of the elite shakers and movers who, while remaining hidden behind the scenes, have shaped the history of the world for the last century or so. He was granted unfettered access into the archives of the Council on Foreign Relations to conduct his research and write his history.

The 1348 page book, written in small print, is erudite, droll, and largely boring. However, it contains bombshells of information regarding the organization, operations, and activities of the elite powerbrokers over the course of the last century or so.

According to Quigley, the CFR, Builderburgers, and Trilateral Commission are but "fronts" for various inner circles of shadowy, powerful, and influential individuals who ultimately set the agenda for the members of those organizations.

The first such inner circle, called a Round Table group, began in London around the turn of the 20th century, and was funded by Cecil B. Rhodes secret will, after his death. At the time of his death, Rhodes' fortune (Debeer monopoly) was considered one of the largest in the world, second only perhaps to the Rothschild fortune.

Another of his wills, (he had seven separate wills and nothing was passed on to his heirs), set up the Rhodes scholarship fund, to provide a recruitment and indoctrination program for bright and promising graduate students, especially in the field of politics, such as Clinton.

One of the founding members of the London Round Table group was Lord Rothschild, who had largely funded Rhode's operations and consolidation of the gold and mining industry in Africa. Rhodesia was named after Rhodes, because he basically owned it at one time, lock, stock, and barrel..and he was financed by Lord Rothschild.

Shortly after the formation of the London group, a US based group was organized by the Rockerfellers and Morgans and other wealthy Wall Street tycoons and banksters. They then set up the Council on Foreign Relations to be their "public face" front group, while the London group eventually set up the Bilderbergers to be their front group.

In both cases, these organizations were to bring together leaders in all areas of public, governmental, and corporate life, so that they could be indoctrinated, incentivized, and marshalled under the guidance of the inner circle (Round Table) groups--whose membership (and existence) was largely kept secret.

Large endowments, foundations, and NGOs were set up to influence the social trends, education, and politics of the various nations, especially the United States. See the following 1982 interview with Norman Dodd, who headed up a Senate investigation into the "un-american" activities of these organizations in the 1950s. It will make your hair stand on end.

www.youtube.com...

Eventually Round Table groups were established in various regions of the world to implement the "program" in various regions, including Asia, whose front organization is the Trilateral Commission. The program, or long term agenda, as described by Quigley follows in the subsequent post.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966, p. 324.

The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

There you have it in a nutshell. Note that a "feudalist" system refers to the type of system implemented in Europe after the fall of the Roman Empire, when all vestiges ordered society were destroyed.

At that time there were only "Lords", who owned everything, and "serfs" who owned nothing, and depended upon the Lords for everything, including the right to live and breathe. That is the long term goal of the "hidden powers" of the NWO--to create a world where they are the supreme Lords of all the earth, and we are their serfs.

At the present time, no one really knows who the "powers" are that sit on the secretive Round Table groups. This is kept secret even from most of the members of the CFR and Bilderbergers. But at the time of Quigley's writing, these groups were still in tact and going strong and there is no reason to suppose that they have since disbanded, especially since their front organizations have grown substantially in power since that time.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Angiras]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Perhaps you are right about them being in front of our faces, but can we shed any light about what they are planning and what we can do as citizens of this one fine country to put an end to their master plans?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

that would explain why things are just so craptacular in the past decade or so. They would rather see us die by infecting the populace then let go of their control.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

Excellent summary of the actual mechanics of financial power. Money is indeed central to all this, and if there is one thing that rules the world it is the logic of artificial scarcity that is brought onto humanity by fractional reserve banking.

If I were to be so bold I'd marry my first post to yours, for I showed the psychology of the people involved and you showed the mechanics by which it is done.

The real power does not show it's face, it's the wizard of Oz, if it shows itself it will lose it's power and most likely the people implicated will lose their freedom if not their very life. My guess is still a cabal of Rothschilds and Jesuits though, but I don't really think it's fundamentally important. The real task is educating humanity to the true nature of money and power and to the true nature of our group psychology so we can move on from psychopathocracy.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Here's a good place to start:

Bibliotecapleyades.net

And a second link:

Committee of 300

I believe Benjamin Fulford was the first to submit the Committee of 300 list.

There's so much rampant criminality in all of our public institutions that it might as well be the list of 300,000. It's a mess too incomprehensibly large to sort out.

We just can't expect the same institutions these folks run, the same legal system, to go after its own. We've been duped on a phenomenal scale - they run everything.

The universe seems to be doing a very thorough job, however, in doing just that from the inside out.

In a sense, every individual who has taken the wrong path has almost set themselves up for failure. It's like a cosmic time bomb - or time bombs, that are detonating here and there...Very rapidly now.

If there wasn't a sort of divine providence that appears to be acting now, it's hard to imagine where we'd be.

One doesn't need to have faith to believe this. It's their own mainstream media (and our media, the Internet) virtually every day. We are almost spectators in this.

We just have to wait and see what else is coming down the pike.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

My guess is the higher level psychopaths are burning off the lower level psychopaths. I suspect their ultimate goal is theocracy, as it's easier to control people that control themselves for you.

They would, in this model, burn off all but the highest level, clearing out competition and leaving an adoring populace of the "saviours" of society...

But I do believe there is a homeostasis mechanism in reality and that this will ultimately balance out, but I can't really guess where we'll end up. Where we are now we clearly can't stay though, we've passed some sort of tipping point.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I admire Quigley's work, but am somewhat circumspect about the intention of those commissioning his work and the content they paid for.

I agree that his chronology seems sound, but essentially, anyone who wanted this 'audit' of their history couldn't possibly have been motivated by vainglory.

What his work shows is that Quigley agreed with the agenda, but not the secrecy with which it was being pursued. Evidently, he was wise enough to see that the 'ends justified the means' is a recipe for conflict and that people, removed from the process of self-determination, will inevitably resist.

Essentially, the NWO will result in the demise of self-determinant rule, and any form political power will be relegated to a sacrosanct few. Even Quigley knew this was not likely to work without a lot of collateral upheaval.

In affairs which lead mankind to be reduced to the status of serf and lord, one must be careful to scrutinize that which we are freely 'told' by those who preordain themselves to lordship.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Quigley himself admitted that he was not opposed to the goals of the "powers" as he calls them, but that he disagreed with them on one point. He felt that their history was important enough to be publically chronicled, while they were apparently opposed, at least in part, to this idea.

One must remember that the book was published in the 1960s, when there was no internet, no personal computers, and very little (if any) public awareness of the CFR or NWO. As a result, the cabal was largely operating outside of public scrutiny.

I believe that his book was originally commissioned and published quietly, with no fanfare, to provide droll, academic background information for new members of the CFR, etc., and that they were somewhat suprised when Libertarian groups got a hold of it, and started promoting it vigorously with their members, who were adamantly opposed to the group's espoused goals.

As a result, the book was suddenly no longer available from the original publisher. I believe this was an attempt to remove the book from the public record. However, imprints of the book then began to be published by a pirate press for the Libertarian community. Once Quigley and his backers realized that the cat was out of the bag, the original publisher made the book available once again, and Quigley became somewhat estranged from the cabal whose history he chronicled. I suspect they were not too happy about the fact that his now very public book spilled all the beans.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Angiras]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Depending on if you believe in satan himself he is the lord and ruler and maker of the NWO this is why it has expanded over centuries outliving the lifes of those in on the NWO. But thats if you believe that.

The Illuminati are at the top or the Elite and the 13 bloodlines one has a representative and the crown wich is the top famalies are in control, On bloodline is Rothschild, but you have to remember after all these years over 200 years bloodlines have intermarried and even split up!

I personally Believe the Rothschilds are the richest and most powerful family behind it all, I think NWO plans always existed but they made it come into play by the book. They created all the main wars, they made money from it, they boasted about the money and power they had and gradually bought up the Vatcian of whos money they now control as well as the Royals fortunes. Its hard to see whos in on it willingly and who got dragged into it, why the Queen would let rule over her country I will never know, but I doubt all these bloodlines kept side by side threw all these years. Things change.

But the Busch famaliy, Windsors are related and re up their with the top famalies below the 13 bloodlines or representatives of these famalies you have the commitee of 300 the next 300 famalies with money and power.

NWO itself is a big idea! A plan for onew world government, bank, one rule and total control. Set out by the Illuminati and the famalies who started it and completed by the bloodlines threw the years. They use the Freemasons to spread their power as well as Bilderbergers, CFR, Trilatterial comission, but these are the maien showcase powers. They are not in control But they take orders from the famalies who are.

Celebrities, politicians, media, armies, royals, there all just NWO dogs, dogs controlled by Illuminati and like dogs they show their power to their superiors threw symbolism and handsigns wich the elite use to showcase their power! Go threw any top films, songs, papers, pics of celebs at bgi events, top sports events, your see their power and their signs all over! Once you know what to look for! Not to mention the Back of dollar bill and in government buildings, churches etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SWEETCALIBRATURBO

Well, I have to say you single-handedly opened the OP to a world of discussion possibilities, rather abruptly though, since there is much in your post that merits explanation.

I am inclined to point out however, that their is a telling difference between the objective of a new world order, and the conquest by deception of the entire planet. But I am very aware that one would be a necessary component of the other. Hence my general distaste for any global ideas of the realignment of State sovereignty to be subordinate to an ill-defined country club of self-promoted 'elites'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join