It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real reason for the war in Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Flag for OP and Stars for OP and Slayer.

I heard the very first order of business after taking over Afghanistan, the very first matter to be decided, was to switch contracts for these pipelines back to American dominated companies. The very first order of business? Holy cow.

Also I found this page informative: LINK

US interest in the oil and gas reserves of Central Asia is both economic and strategic. Part of the "Great Game" played for a century in the area between Britain and Russia was not just to gain control of these huge resources for oneself, but also to deny them to others. America's world dominance is based in large part on its hegemonic influence over the world oil economy. As noted below, an NSC official told Congress in 1997 that US policy in Central Asia was "to in essence break Russia's monopoly control over the transportation of oil [and gas] from that region, and frankly, to promote Western energy security through diversification of supply" (quoted in Rashid, Taliban, 174).

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Whats the point of discussing this material, when everyone who readds this know that we aren't going to do anything to stop it?

When I first came to this site, I thought all this information was amazing. Now I realized that discuss information is all we do. We will never take action lol. Dispite what some superhero minded people here will say on the contrary, that that is exactly what the truth is.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
There are some - myself included- that believe the reasons for the wars and the blood shed in the middle east is based on ancient Occult and Mystical beliefs that we the people do not know of.. at least not the majority! Kind of like a 'Magickal turf war' almost... i might not be explaining that right so may edit later on lol

so you are lead to believe.

It's about tribalism though. Resources and how we value our civilization over theirs.

We will Win, but can we live with it? It's up to you to choose to live with it.
So far, we are all abiding by it.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by djusdjus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Quote from djusdjus...

"We will Win, but can we live with it? It's up to you to choose to live with it.
So far, we are all abiding by it."

Really?

Win what exactly?

Perhaps the total -and absolute- lack of respect from the vast majority of human beings on Planet Earth, or were you simply talking about winning the top spot at the side of Satan, for deeds of pure and unashamed, calculated evil?

Good luck with your winning for Lucifer, but please DO NOT assume that everyone on this site is on your side.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

So what you are saying here is that the dummies in America that drive cars way to big to be necessary,
are paying to have our soldiers killed?
And that goes for the dummies that snort lines and smoke crack.
Not to mention the taxpayers dollar to train, equip, mobilize and support them until they are transported back in black bags?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Fair play for pointing out the facts in your story, however, it is NOT true that the MSM has not reported the pipeline story, and although it is DESIRABLE to have access to the oil and gas reserves, these reserves are not as ESSENTIAL to the NWO (who control the NATO military) as the Opium.

Or would you like to tell me, that having gas and oil is more important to the NWO than remaining in power?

For most of the last 30 years, I have lived and experienced first hand, the nightmare and destruction that is Afghan H$r0!n. In my youth, I spent 11 long years sticking needles in my arms every day and at the last count, over ninety of my friends have died, or been killed. I have also witnessed with my own eyes the Afghan H$r0!n explosion that has occurred in the last nine years and you expect me to swallow it that the simultaneous regression of the west's People Power and Civil Liberties movements is just a coincidence? That the real reason NATO rebuilt the Opium crop is because of Oil? You want me to believe that having a totally lethargic and Opium dependent political opposition is NOT part of any NWO plan?

Yeah right... next you'll be telling us all that Santa Claus doesn't exist!

I'm sorry, but your post is just what the NWO would want everyone to believe... and for that reason it sounds more like disinformation than anything else. If I could remove a S&F I would.

What did you so you so boldly state?...

"IN A NUTSHELL, OIL AND GAS"

Pardon my French, but... RUBBISH! OPIUM, then OIL and GAS.

The oil affair/plan is NO secret.

The Opium reality (direct NATO Military Opium trading and protection) IS still fairly secret (to most sheeple).

But just in case you wanna deny this dirty, dishonourable trade, LAST WEEK...

"The Afghan minister of counter narcotics says foreign troops are earning money from drug production in Afghanistan.

General Khodaidad Khodaidad said the majority of drugs are stockpiled in two provinces controlled by troops from the US, the UK, and Canada, IRNA reported on Saturday. (My My... WHAT a coincidence!!!)

He went on to say that NATO forces are taxing the production of opium in the regions under their control.

Afghanistan is the world's biggest supplier of opium.

Drug production in the Central Asian country has increased dramatically since the US-led invasion eight years ago.

A recent report by the United Nations states that Afghan opium is having a devastating impact on the world, killing thousands in consumer countries.

Meanwhile, The New York Times reported on Wednesday that Ahmad Wali Karzai, a brother of the Afghan president, is involved in the opium trade, meets with Taliban leaders, and is also a CIA operative".

(Source. www.presstv.ir...)

THAT is why there are SOOO many casualties in Helmand! And that is, IMO the tip of the iceberg. There is no smoke without fire, and CIA/NATO criminals don't work alone.

If you wish to make a post covering the REAL reasons for the crime that is the Afghan War, then may I suggest that - however distasteful -you don't relegate the Opium racket to a couple of lines, where you outrageously declare that the Opium trade is Taliban controlled (who told you that? the MSM perhaps? Oh I forgot, you went out there last week to check on all your accurate details, didn't you?), you seem to forget, before NATO turned up, the Taliban had DESTROYED all the Opium fields. Regardless, I have NO idea how much Opium the Taliban do or do not currently produce, I KNOW however (from past behaviour AND personal experience), how much the CIA and British military/intelligence, LOVE to supply and sell Opium/H$r0!n (19th century Opium wars, Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, Laos etc. etc. and thats without mentioning supplying almost EVERY city in the western world).

Never mind though, judging by the amount of, "ah, at last," support S&F's you have received, the whole Nato/CIA/H$r0!n trade/truth was just a touch too unpalatable, even for ATS'ers...

Be careful, if your intent is mass distraction.

I just hope, for your Karmic sake, that you omitted a 'massive' piece of the Afghan picture by genuine mistake, and that you are not a 'Dark-Side' disinfo' agent.

The truth hurts but the truth must NEVER become a NWO casualty!

Peace and love in Afghanistan and on the ATS forums.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by Full_Vision
There are some - myself included- that believe the reasons for the wars and the blood shed in the middle east is based on ancient Occult and Mystical beliefs that we the people do not know of.. at least not the majority! Kind of like a 'Magickal turf war' almost... i might not be explaining that right so may edit later on lol

so you are lead to believe.

It's about tribalism though. Resources and how we value our civilization over theirs.

We will Win, but can we live with it? It's up to you to choose to live with it.
So far, we are all abiding by it.

Thank you for the video link, its one i know very well since Rammstein are a favourite of mine and my family

However, i was not 'led' by anyone to believe this, there may be theories of this kind of thinking out there but i havent really heard any i can think of.. its what i came to believe through reading, researching and connecting occurances both old and new ..there has always been war in that part of the world, the middle east has never known peace and most likely, sadly, will not.. it seems the earth there itself needs the blood shed.(there are such things as areas around the world that are certain energy fields making them 'sacrificial' zones so to say.. i live in the same village of one of these areas and its claimed numerous lives before, during and since being a slate mine). i dont know exacts and i am not saying i am even right, but its what i have personally come to believe. This of course is not to say that ONE of the reasons for the current war isnt the pipe lines and who controls/owns them.. but that isnt the entirety of the situation i dont think..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Magoo

Yup.. Opium being one of the various reasons as well
Thank you for sharing that, its got to be an important part to what is going on there.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Magoo

Or would you like to tell me, that having gas and oil is more important to the NWO than remaining in power?

Gas/Oil & NWO power are synonymous. The black gold greases the machinations of the New World Order.

The oil affair/plan is NO secret.

I'm afraid it is; i have never seen any MP nor MSM in the UK, mention oil & gas motives in dust-bowl countries.

I just hope, for your Karmic sake, that you omitted a 'massive' piece of the Afghan picture by genuine mistake, and that you are not a 'Dark-Side' disinfo' agent.

I actually did include the opium reference in the OP. Please re-read.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Of course the reason was oil and gas. That's old news, move on nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the whole war isnt about oil and gas. The united states is pretty self sufficient in the petrol area. That being said its more of an invasion to control more and more areas and have United states presence in all the contries in the world in the push to have New World Order. The oil and gas is just a bonus.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
Im pretty sure the whole war isnt about oil and gas. The united states is pretty self sufficient in the petrol area.

"Self-sufficient" as in "64% dependent on imports"? -

science.howstuffworks.com...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Franz]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz

Indeed, the g'ments (and media) of the west need for people to believe that they have massive reserves left, to obfuscate the true reasons for wars in the middle-east. Do people really think we are there to help them set up a 'democracy' and fight the Taliban, who will eventually will paid off anyway to protect the very pipelines they are currently paving the way for in Helmand Province and beyond.

In the UK for example, we have the UK-Norway ‘Vesterled’ pipeline link and 80% of gas will be imported by 2020. Makes you question why the likes of Abramovich come swaggering over here with their billions to buy our football clubs; obviously in bed with the g'ment and their intricate web of supply line deals.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz

files.abovetopsecret.com...

you call that a 64% dependency on imports
i think thats exactly what they want you to believe that we are so dependent on oil imports

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz

and even then according to that site canada is backing us and were hardly using any from the middle east. so let me rephrase my original post. North America is pretty self sufficient in the petrol area

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
reply to post by Franz

you call that a 64% dependency on imports

No I don't, I call those charts totally irrelevant. They don't say anything about percentage dependency on imports.

Furthermore, read the small print in the second diagram:

"The total endowment of technically recoverable oil for the United States is obtained by summing proved reserves from EIA with the onshore and offshore undiscovered technically recoverable resources from USGS and MMS."

My emphasis. This is not a slip of the typist's fingers. In the late 90s, the EIA published a report saying that the energy shortfall would be met by "unidentified unconventional" oil. Same basic idea, i.e. oil that probably doesn't exist, but that is included in the statistics to avoid triggering a panic.

i think thats exactly what they want you to believe that we are so dependent on oil imports

Why would they want us to believe that?

I don't want to believe the world is running out of oil - but it is, and there's no point pretending otherwise. Google "peak oil".

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Franz]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARKJEDIG
reply to post by Full_Vision

I know what you mean Full_Vision LOL! I have read into this and watched the "Bohemian Grove" footage for example. There does seem to be a lot of evidence to back this up however talking to people about this just draws blank looks.
My mother thought I was crazy when I said the elite's worship owls. It all does sound ridiculous though doesn't it.

LOL yes it does! and i think thats exactly how its meant to sound to most people so its not looked at too closely! I know what you mean also about the blank stares..mouths hanging open 'what'? ..the land is too ancient for the reasons to be solely that of gas, oil and opium..it goes much deeper than that me thinks
and for what its worth, i dont think your crazy! lol

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

correct the war over there is all about oil and greed and nothing more . here is an interesting few facts that were stated in the Canadian news papers for you.
1] George w. bushes company has the contracts to rebuild Afghanistan after this little fiasco he started ends.
2] George w. also owns and oil company .
3] the Saudi royal family paid for his company -i wonder who owns the controlling shares in it .
4] and good ol g.w. wanted to invade the other surrounding nations ,i wonder how may more barrels their sitting on .
5] who started this mess : good old George w, bush himself,and what was it he said about the people of his nation .
I DONT CARE WHAT THEIR THINK?
he is right with his little god complex of the oval office,and you and your children are dieing over there for what ? GREED.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz

they want you to believe that so you can support us going over there to invade a country and kill innocent civillians in the name oil so we can drive our cars everyday with out worry. Please
. oil is not running out its not going to run out soon and probably never will as its not a nonreplenishing source. Cmon lets use more oil to go to war for the oil!
Open your eyes people its not about oil is a push for the new world order just another country with our military influence in it. once we have complete control then move on to the next country. I wonder what the reason will be for the next one maby they will have a shortage of cheap plastic toys so we have to invade taiwan or china.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join