It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers involved in drug trade: Afghan minister

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword

Mena Airport, right? If people only knew the truth, they'd be in shock, then total fury. A fury would erupt not seen since the American Revolution and the scavengers would run to the hills or their underground bunkers.

This is world wide by the way. Every single government is involved. You want to laugh? The CIA and KGB/FSB are the biggest drug dealers in America.

If you go to Google video and search on "mena coc aine" you'll find some incredible vids. This is one of my favorites:

Google Video Link

[edit on 2-11-2009 by praxis]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The only reason I do not like the fact that our Govt is trafficking narcotics is because of the hypocrisy. I dont give a rats ASS what anyone puts in their body because its THEIR body. But the war on drugs is actually a war on the people who do drugs. PEace

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer
The only reason I do not like the fact that our Govt is trafficking narcotics is because of the hypocrisy. I dont give a rats ASS what anyone puts in their body because its THEIR body. But the war on drugs is actually a war on the people who do drugs. PEace

No. It is a war on the people. A drug addicted crackhead that goes and kills a grandmother for 20 bucks is not a war on the people who do drugs. It is a war on the people. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions are victims of illicit drugs whether they realize it or not....scratch that....we are all victims. Look at what runs the country. It ain't who you think it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by SLAYER69

"70 tons of heroin"

Wow... yep it must all be going to Russia.

Have any idea how much Afghan grown opium made into heroin ends up being pummped into the veins of Americans in the USA on average per year, in recent years?

Once again...

I didn't write the article.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Great vid Prax.

You and anyone else that want to learn more on who really is in charge should pick up the book, "The New Underworld Order" by Christopher Story. It covers some of this in detail, but goes off into other areas of the criminal enterprise known as the CIA, Freemasons, KGB, MI-6, etc, and their satanic bosses...the Illuminati.

People....this # is real. You can smell it all around you. What are you going to do about it?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
By the way folks....drugs is just a part if of it. Take a look at how America is looted by Wall St. and who are the shadow players behind that. Who needs fantasy movies from Hollyweird, when the truth is much more fascinating.

WE ARE RUN BY CRIMINALS AMERICA!!!! WAKE UP!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

Exactly!

ATS are you listening?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just some curious questions.

First for Obama supporters. Obama promised change. Do you not feel Obama has the power to control the CIA and the drug flow you guys say they bring in?

If not, then there will be no change. This would mean the CIA controls the government, not Obama.

The other question I have for those who delve on the drugs that our brought in by our government.

What can be done about it? I see you blasting America and the illegal profits are government is bringing in by continuing this war. But you never or seldom mention what should be done about it.

Finally, our government is made up of individual people who are paid by tax dollars.

I expect some government employees to abuse their power or to give into corruption.

What percentage of government are you saying is corrupt?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
reply to post by praxis

Great vid Prax.

You and anyone else that want to learn more on who really is in charge should pick up the book, "The New Underworld Order" by Christopher Story. It covers some of this in detail, but goes off into other areas of the criminal enterprise known as the CIA, Freemasons, KGB, MI-6, etc, and their satanic bosses...the Illuminati.

People....this # is real. You can smell it all around you. What are you going to do about it?

Nothing, you do nothing against them. If you start something huge; all you ll get is a World war 3 or a nuclear nuke somewhere to distract...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The solution is simple.

An independent panel of average people that find the people involved in these organized crimes at the top, and they get punished by an immediate death sentence.

It would be independent investigations into who's running who, and it's a start.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Not too bad an idea.

Now, how do you define average people or what are your qualification for an average person?

Furthermore, how would these average people be selected?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
So this is new news?

Some people tried to expose the truth, and died for it. Because they were there to see it for themselves.

Pat Tillman, anyone?

Gary Webb, anyone?

("Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion")

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Well I'm sorry buddy what is the point of even being there if you let them mass produce narcotics that get out to the rest of the world kill millions and fund even more deaths through other means.

Listen the CIA, MI-6, Mossad all the international intelligence agencies are drug dealers.

Well somebody better get on the ball BeefCheeks and tell China to knock off production. Or do we simply focus on Afghanistan?

Heroin Trafficking

At present, opium poppies are mostly grown in Afghanistan, and in Southeast Asia, especially in the region known as the Golden Triangle straddling Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Yunnan province in the People's Republic of China.

The majority of the heroin consumed in the United States comes from Mexico and Colgmbia. Up until 2004, Pakistan was considered one of the biggest opium-growing countries.

Problems shooting up in Afghanistan

Afghanistan’s opium production is used to fund insurgencies against invading U.S. forces. The money from Afghan opium trickles through everyone in the country — from farmers to police to government officials. Outside the country, Afghan opium production is a $65-billion industry.

Afghanistan is now responsible for 92 percent of the world’s opium supply.

Most of this supply is distributed throughout Pakistan, Russia, Europe and China. Russia has been hit hard with heroin use, as deaths resulting from AIDS have exploded from 1,900 people in 2001 to 40,000 in 2007, 80 percent of which resulted from dirty needles.

The U.S. war in Afghanistan strongly influences Russia’s rising heroin statistics. After the U.S. went into Afghanistan, the Taliban needed more weapons and money, facilitating increased opium production. Russian gangsters trade military weapons with Taliban drug lords for heroin, fueling the vicious cycle with the U.S. military.

Source

Russia is the world's top consumer of Afghan heroin. Last month President Dmitry Medvedev warned that high drug use amongst the country's youth was a threat to national security.

Michel Kazatchkine, executive director of The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, said AIDS still carried heavy stigma in Russia and the government needed to address this.

"Something in society is malfunctioning and it is unable to talk aloud about weaknesses," he said.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

I'm wondering just how long we are going to put up with this criminal hypocrisy? How many sources have to reveal US involvement in narcotics trafficking before we put a stop to it? Why isn't the mainstream media all over this?

It really doesn't matter how many sources reveal the truth, it is really the relative credibility of the sources which matters. We have started a disinfo campaign against Karzai, and so anyone speaking up against occupying forces is "clearly biased" and part of a corrupt regime, basically not worth listening to.

This will go on and on, because the credible sources which could reveal this to the public, well it's not in their best interests to do so.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
some videos for yous guys, this doesn't surprise me one bit. Enjoy these little known gems!

Google Video Link

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I know you didn't, and can appreciate the contribution, however it is slightly disappointing when I assumed that ATS members would know disinformation when they see it.

Who has the most interests and assets in Afghanistan now, Russia or the USA?

Nuff said?

Do you honestly believe that the majority of a valuable 'commodity' produced in Afghanistan goes to Russia?

Protecting drug production in Afghanistan is a high priority, as well as it is in various other countries around the world.

Getting it to the US consumers is where the real interesting stuff happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
I can't believe there are some who actually think we are there to liberate the women from oppression

Its the drugs that are being liberated from the taliban.

Someone mentioned PRESS TV an iranian source trying to prove that the taliban are involved in drugs trade.Isn't that source obviously gona be bias because they are shias and the taliban have always had beef with them? Nothern alliance anyone?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

What can be done about it? I see you blasting America and the illegal profits are government is bringing in by continuing this war. But you never or seldom mention what should be done about it.

Finally, our government is made up of individual people who are paid by tax dollars.

I expect some government employees to abuse their power or to give into corruption.

What percentage of government are you saying is corrupt?

I can't talk freely about what should be done because the first amendment no longer offers the degree of protection it once did. For prospective, we *are* talking about a government responsible for torture and murder of detainees and the rape of children. What do you think is a suitable end for such people?

What percentage of government is corrupt? Maybe 98% of the leadership is suffering from dishonesty and lack of integrity. My guess is that over half are simply criminal trash. That's why a hard reset of the government is necessary.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

I know you didn't, and can appreciate the contribution, however it is slightly disappointing when I assumed that ATS members would know disinformation when they see it.

Which part?

The OP that the Afghans are producing more since the war started or that Russia has a huge and growing Heroin problem or that China has ignored their very own home grown industry or the very real fact that the Taliban are NOW using some of the profits to support their war effort? Remember it was PressTV who made that claim in the opening link not some western Media/Press.

You see I've never denied anything in the OP or what others have contributed thus far. Go ahead read back through it. I've simply provided additional information. Showing a more complete story.

Remember what they say about people who ASSUme.

Who has the most interests and assets in Afghanistan now, Russia or the USA?

Nuff said?

Again please point out where I've denied anything along those lines. See here's the deal...

I've pointed out a more complete version of the crises. Many here just want to look at the US's part simply becuase it's fashionable to slam the US. I on the other hand have again, not denied the situation and have added to peoples awareness. It's up to them to decide if they choose to focus on such a narrow part of the larger whole.

Nuff said?

Do you honestly believe that the majority of a valuable 'commodity' produced in Afghanistan goes to Russia?

What?

The Russians aren't human? They don't have human frailties? How far back does your memory go? Are you aware of the fact that a disproportionate amount of former Soviet troops were addicts when they returned home from Afghanistan? Haven't you heard of the Russian mob?

I'm surprised and disappointed to find members here at ATS who celebrate the newer multipolar world and globalization yet choose to ignore the fact that with the increase in global trade, commerce and wealth also comes it's less desirable attributes.

Protecting drug production in Afghanistan is a high priority, as well as it is in various other countries around the world.

There is no doubt in my mind that has happened. Again I'll try and look at the bigger picture. Adding to what you believe I'll add that it's a great way to pacify the Afghan populous. There is not much in the way of industry, agriculture or commerce. Not much of a living in sand.

Now who is in denial or refuses to look at the bigger picture? As far as the US drug issue. Yeah we know all about it. Some of us live here you know. That was never in disagreement. Apparently many choose to ignore other countries issues and simply focus on the US.

Now who is in denial?

11.5 kg of Heroin Seized in SE China

2009-08-25
Police in the southeastern Chinese border town of Zhuhai have recently seized 11.5 kilograms of heroin and arrested five suspected drug traffickers, Xinhua News Agency reports.

It is reportedly the biggest drug case in China in three years. Besides the large amount of heroin, police also confiscated other drugs, raw materials, a pistol and 97 bullets.

CHINESE NOW DOMINATE NEW YORK HEROIN TRADE

Sunday, August 9, 1987
Chinese criminals have taken over the dominant role in New York City's heroin industry, in a sudden restructuring of a multibillion-dollar enterprise that for decades was the preserve of the Mafia, Federal law-enforcement officials say.

Authorities say ethnic Chinese traffickers have recently been flooding the New York market with huge shipments of Southeast Asian heroin, or China White, which is among the world's purest.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So the "occupiers" want the money to fund their black-ops, such as the Taliban. The Taliban want the money to fund the war against the "occupiers". So we use our money to fund the Taliban so they can fight us for control over a money source that's used to fund them. How logical is that really?

Considering the Iranian government controls the media, we can trust this article as truthful and not propaganda? That's why they refer to the forces as occupiers and state that opium production was a major source of financing for the Taliban. That part is a lie but the rest is true? This couldn't be propaganda against the Taliban and also an attempt to discredit the coalition's reasons for being in Afghanistan could it? You wonder why this isn't reported by the big news outlets? Consider the source...

PS - Go read the other stories and comments on presstv.ir and tell me it's not a tool for the Iranian government.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Infinityobserver]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join