It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many here at ats are worried about what they have posted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
SCENARIO.
What if everything you have posted on the internet is compounded by ip address and login names per household.
Wouldnt a goverment love to do this if they wanted to get rid of the free thinking people .
If hitler ONLY had this capability.

Why have i made this ???
because i think this is comeing SOON ID SAY BEFORE OR ON 2012
We ALLsay all sorts when we feel we are alone maybe had a drink/sum weed whatever, but TRUTHFULLY alot of stuff is said online you would not say except to a close friend. RIGHT???

think about it each and eveyone reading THIS. what if ats and other sources are out to get you(COULD BE), youRR ip is all they need to link you with name(login name) ,
maybe there is a time date when it starts ,ALL and you will be arested because you think or have sympathy to a certain cause or people,party.
THINK ABOUT IT.. FEMA CAMPS FOR TROUBLE MAKERS BIG MOUTHS WHO OPPOSE OR CAN C THINGS FOR WHAT THEY ARE...

AM I CRACKED UP BECAUSE I THINK THIS COULD HAPPEN WATCH THE WORLD WAR 2 IN COLOUR .. IF HITTLER AND COHORTS HAD PEOPLE TYPEIG THERE INNERMOST BELIEFS OUT BEFORE ,,,,YOU GET THE FDRIFT

[edit on 11/1/2009 by dashar]

[edit on 11/1/2009 by dashar]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

All i said in the last year are my words. I would not consider changing one letter and if they ever came for me to ask if i believe what i wrote...

I will proudly say Yes no matter what the consequences....

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Most likely everything i have posted will be read and compiled into a super computer which will agree with me.
Then me and that super computer will rule the world.

A boy can dream........

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If they TPTB want to come for me, they can, as one Historical Scottish Legioned said! Sir Wallace;

They may take my life, but they will never take my freedom!!!

I do not regret anything I have posted on threads which deal with 2012.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, if I feel scare of what I say and post, the government wins so I don't give a crap what the government thinks of what I have to say or post.

If they are watching us and keeping us on tags, that means they are scare of us the population what we think and say and that is the way that it should be

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Me to

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

I agree with Mindcrime.
If we dont stand up to tyranny, at some point, we deserve to live under it.

Maybe the ptb will read how many people are not sheeple any longer.
Because they dont seem to have a clue otherwise.......
If they did they would go after the ones running this (once) great country into the ground. :duh

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

If anyone posts things in the internet that they wouldn't want the government to see (examples: conspiracies to harm a president, discussions of past crimes, terrorists plots, etc) then it is their own fault if they are taken by government officials. when one posts in the internet one has to remember that this virtual place is not fully anonymous; everything you write and post online is like shouting your ideas in a public center. EVERYTHING one posts online becomes public for the world to see.

I am not afraid if the government looks over my posts, for I have nothing to hide. I have no intentions whatsoever to harm any government official or civilian. In fact, if you post in the internet you should EXPECT the possibility of governments and individuals to find information about you.

This is why I always say be careful with what you post online, it can come back in the future to bite your behind.

In addition, i don't think you have anything to worry about with the supposed fema camps. their purpose is for victims of catastrophes and natural disasters, not to serve as concentration camps for dissenters and people with different political ideologies.

There are no credible sources, other than crazy non-credible conspiracy theories, for the idea of FEMA camps being concentration camps.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
NSA is already building an enormous databank in the northwest US. Every piece of infos you have generated/received is already stored/logged. The new databank is being used to build a more refined information aggregate of citizens, assessing the risk factors for each person, their habits, likes, dislikes, contacts, general attitudes, memetic leanings etc.

Everything is scrutinized.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
if i was accused of anything due to my ats posts i would take a bomb in to parliment myself and make sure everyone of us has a safe journey to hell

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'd rather die knowing I did for the knowledge I HAVE, than the knowledge I didn't have.
I'll not fear anything any more.We all die.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

i am willing to die for my belief , and i say now i am against the nwo and any agency that seeks to promote it in its current form . eventually we need one world gov but not with people like clinton obama,cheney queen liz,murdock all the normall whosa.
i aint got words form them they are_____________ let some good people with proven proven goodness take the lead .
let a good person who dont need billions and a swiming pool on every floor rule

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
nobody cares what you say in this forum , it's "conspiracy or entertainment forum" for a "unemployed delusional lunatics" by the common 'standards'

you don't say it BBC, dun you ?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What did General Patton have to say about living another day???

paraphrase; 'Let the other bass-tird die for his country...'

on the other hand, i try to say enough to get my point across,
nothing more, and under some future interrogation, i deny everything...
after all, i'm a certified schizophrenic & that fact is known in web forums.

CYA is the blunt term

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No you are not cracked up. It is a plausable senerio, one I think many of us have thought about. Who would have ever thought a lot of what is going on now would ever happen? Example: The White House requesting those that are agianst the Health Bill to be turned in by their fellow Americans.
If the theory of the red list, blue list ect. is true then what better way to tag people but through the net. I personaly do not worry about what I have said I stand by my beliefs and values and if that puts me at risk then so be it.

2 Chronicles 20:6 Power and might are in your hand and no one can stand against you.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

I've been a malcontent and expressed my displeasure with every institution there is, long before I joined ATS.

If they haven't hauled me away by now, they must realize I'm just full of BS, like most everyone else.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've kept a copy of everything I've posted on the Internet just in case TPTB miss anything.

peace

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I post assuming that everything I write is being recorded.

Keeping that in mind....I LOVE AMERICA!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm not worried one bit by what I've posted on the internet.

But with government regulation over the U.S. internet, such as Net Neutrality, on the horizon; this will open up the floodgate for more regulations over all aspects of the internet and it's users. The government once it gets it's foot in the door has a tendency to try to run the household entirely.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

When I first started posting here I had already read posts here and at other forums that asked if ATS was a front for the CIA and so on. I even read something about ATS being part of a modern MK ULTRA.

I do not care either way!

For me it was all inconsequential because for me it does not matter because I do not care if they are monitoring me.

I will stand by my words!

[edit on 1-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join