It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros: China should lead 'new world order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Soros: China should lead 'new world order'

rawstory.com

"You really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order, a financial world order," Soros told FT. "They are kind of reluctant members of the IMF. They play along, but they don’t make much of a contribution because it’s not their institution. ... They have to own it the same way as, let’s say, the United States owns the Washington consensus, the current order, and I think this would be a more stable one where you would have co-ordinated policies...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wonder if these guys attend TPTB University?? Or the NWO public speaking seminar.

He must have known this comment is provocative and only encourages sites like ATS!

Seriously I find this offensive! I mean they ship our jobs to China for that cheap labor then pretty much spit on us as they head for the door pockets packed with our treasure.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
more from the article...

"I believe that basically the system is broken and needs to be reconstituted," Soros said. "We cannot afford to have the kind of chronic and mounting imbalances in international finance. So, you need a new currency system and actually the Special Drawing Rights do give you the makings of a system and I think it’s ill-considered on the part of the United States to resist the wider use of Special Drawing Rights. They could be very, very useful now when you have a global shortfall of demand. You could actually internationally create currency through special drawing rights, and we’ve done it."

new topics

join