It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Sighting Pennsylvania Oct.26 about 8:50 pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My Grandson and his friend were returning from a trip to the WAWA when they spotted something strange and ran home here to tell us.

They took me out and showed me the location and explained what happen.

First I have to say we are somewhat near the Philadelphia International Airport but this did not happen in an air traffic area.

I am in Southeastern Pennsylvania Delaware County Area. The boys said they saw this large white light just appear (they looked around and compared it to the size of the street lamp light about a half block down the road)

They said when it just lit up it was stobing really fast (a white light) it only lasted a second then it stopped you couldn't see it for a second then it lit up again it was a steady/constant bright white light it lasted for another second then it fell really fast in an arch Northerly toward Philadelphia.

Gonna post fast incase anyone else saw this will edit error immediately

edit to add: They heard no noise the air traffic you could see in area is extremely high tonight this was below cloud level.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sounds interesting , though probably a meteor.

How fast did it fall?

Was it a constant speed?

Was it a constant color?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The boys are really pumped up and excited they said it happened fast..... they said it was like they just knew it was a UFO when they saw it. They are so glad that they weren't alone and they both saw this. My Grandson is 15

I am hoping someone else in this general area caught it.

They said it happened so fast they wouldn't have been able to get a picture even if they wanted to. I think they are out there now sky watching with a camera.

Since I am an experiencer with other life forms they won't come to my room tonight for anything ""just in case"" lol they crack me up......chickens.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Boys said it just lit up stobing/flashing really, really fast then went out then lit up as single bright white light in same spot then did like a 90 degree arch "so fast" Northerly toward Philadelphia

Meteors don't hover

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Oops! I just noticed this is in the Conspirary Forum when I wrote this up I thought I was in the UFO and Alien Forum so MODS please relocate to proper area you think best

Edit to add:

I'm shutting down for the night I've been sick with this Viral thingy just wanted to get this out in case anyone else saw this, night all.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't know what it is ... but I know of it. I posted this on another thread here. but... sorry.. don't remember which one.
My aunt saw something that sounds very similiar to what your grandsons saw. She was coming home after a very severe thunderstorm. As she approached her home , she saw this huge plane, shaped like a bomerang over her house. She said the plane did a pivot turn like a basket ball player does looking for someone to throw the ball to. And it was gone.
Later, she saw her cat nervously creeping up on something in the side ditch across the road. When she came nearer, an orb, about the size of a soccer ball rose up out of the ditch ,strobbing very bright white light. It rose very slowly to about 12 feet, paused and suddenly shot out of sight instantly.
This was reported to the military by her son in law who was in the marines then.
They said it was a military project. Yeah.. right..
Now.. me.. I have my theory. I say it was a probe, that got knocked out in the severe thunderstorm. And that PLANE was looking for it!!!!!

[edit on 10/27/2009 by moonwize]

[edit on 10/27/2009 by moonwize]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Interesting what you wrote are you here in PA. I watched for awhile but I've been sick so I had to get in.

I'm going to make a report to NUFORC today I'm hoping others saw this and report it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No.. But I do live on the east coast. Never been to Pennsylvania, but the documentaries show it to be a beautiful state. Hope you can get better info than my aunt got on her sighting. Good luck!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
thanks for letting me know.

I really don't like to start threads cause they never go anywhere but I thought I wanted to get this out. I know we have members here on ATS from this state and general location.

I was/am hoping that maybe with writing this and getting it out someone else or others saw something.

It seems to be that it happened fast that you would have had to been looking up at the right moment at the right time.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm glad to see this thread. My mother saw this from our bathroom window. She was calling me to hurry up and see, but, by the time I got there I missed it.
She will be glad to hear that she is not crazy and that others in our area of Philadelphia saw this.
For the record, mom is not a avid UFO hunter or sky watcher. This was purely coincidence.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am glad you did this thread too, because the object was so similiar to the one my Aunt saw.
Also.. I have noticed an increase in ufo sightings here also.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Since there has been no attention from members from PA I will assume no one else caught this so............. as usual I started another useless thread

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i was very happy to see this post. my father and i also saw a weird ship just like the one you describe it was cloud level just floating there. pulsing bright light. it was daytime! around 3:45 we were driving and we saw it just floating above the road. same day you saw it! ive also seen many ufos in the past. we also live about 1 mile from an airport so i know planes. this was like bigger than a blimp long and skinny kinda not that tall. we couldnt believe our eyes i still need to call the airport and see if they saw anything! wow im so glad someone else saw this its so cool my family is also excited and feeling weird.well thats it i guess keep looking up lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwize

what date was this and time please?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JUDGE DOOM

BY THE WAY IM FROM PLYMOUTH MA THATS WHERE WE SAW IT. AND ALSO WHEN WE TURNED WE LOST SIGHT OF IT WE SAW IT FOR LIKE ABOUT A GOOD 15 SECONDS. DONT KNOW WHAT IT DID AFTER WE TURNED IT WAS REALLY LOW IN THE SKY I TRIED TO SEE IT FROM DOWN THE ROAD BUT COULDNT. WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT STAYED THERE?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This was in Pennsylvania at approximately 8:50 at night. It was on the 26th Oct. 09 Monday night.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
wow i thought this thread had been deleted i couldnt find it through google like i originally did. that sighting was unbelievable huge bright ship just hovering there no movement im still shocked by it and so are all the people i tell the story to. i mentioned before it was cloud level but it was really low the trees blocked its view as we turned up a side street thats why we lost view of it. my first instinct was to jump out of the car to get a look then strangely i lost the urge hmmm? i still regret not getting out of the truck but in a way i feel i escaped. what ever that thing was it was powerful just in size and brightness it felt like we were looking at an angel! i have seen around 10 epic sightings by now. just a month or so ago myself and 2 friends were fishing middle of the day and see this pod like thing wobble by about 100 feet in the air. it was about the size of a car with 2 wings and looked to be silver in color we were shocked! we lost sight of it due to tree line. there was no sound. if we had video or photos of these sightings it would be incredible! just to mention some other sightings i have had on the same pond many years ago out on a boat with a few friends we saw 2 lights pulsing colors going in circles for a while memories are fuzzy but these crafts were not planes or helicopters. another time i saw a huge ship at my friends house just showed up in the air traveled a diagonal line towards ground turned on its side and then jumped into some portal and dissapeared looked to be bigger than a footbal field it was sharp corners and black metal looking not saucer shaped and had some lights on it. another memorable sighting a friend and i witnesed a light shoot straight down towards us then shoot back into space and dissapear. we were suprised but even more suprised when it showed back up and did the same thing! then it shows up in different spots shooting down and up like a yo yo 4 or 5 times then just dissapeared with no trace or sound. ive seen numerous other sightings as well i guess im lucky some people call me crazy seems like most people have never even seen 1. i think most sightings have no picture or video proof because you simply dont have time and you dont want to look away at what you are seeing. next ufo i see i wont even be that suprised hahahah!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I know usually when you see one you can't take your eyes away you are trying to observe everything and rationalize what it could be no...can't be....could it type thingy.

Even if you have your phone or a camera handy you don't think about it until it's gone, lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

top topics

join