It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Day UFO February 18th, 2008 (Video From Mufon Hq)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
UFO video uploaded by Mufon HQ on youtube. the cameraman claims the UFO hovered over his House and he lives near a Military installation and has seen objects like this since 2000.

what can it be ?

supposedly this video of the "zig zag" UFO was taken by the same person

[edit on 26-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The witness lives next to a military facility that attracts these????
So the guy lives near a military facility (which always have at least a small airport) and he sees lights in the sky. This thing does not seem to move in any special way just goes down.
It could be a flare or a plane going down for a landing, really could be anything but is not "proof" of a UFO.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Cool video
I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Was the video slowed down or did he alter his voice ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

but is not "proof" of a UFO.

sure it is

until you prove what it is...

it's a unidentified object moving threw the sky

reply to post by spacecase7717

sorry , right now i know as much about this as you do.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Do not fall back on "UFO means unidentified flying object" it does not make you look smart. We all know what UFO means and what is meant by saying "Exclusive UFO Evidence". If this video is just proof that there are objects in the sky which cannot be easily identified than this video is nothing special and the subject of UFOlogy sounds pretty lame. I could throw my cell phone in the air and take a picture of it as long as you did not know what it was it would be a UFO. end of rant...
From what i can tell by the frames yanked from the video it does not seem to be CGI so whatever we are seeing is there but like i said it is really nothing special or interesting about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i certainly did not say anywhere in this thread the object was an Alien spacecraft ...did i ?

it seems YOU making the leap that every UFO is an Alien spacecraft surely doesn't make you look too smart

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by zaiger

i certainly did not say anywhere in this thread the object was an Alien spacecraft ...did i ?

it seems YOU making the leap that every UFO is an Alien spacecraft surely doesn't make you look too smart

Neither did I, but you knew what was meant by UFO, case and point.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

UFO does not mean Alien spacecraft.

UAO does mean Alien spacecraft.

remember that for future reference , thanks.

the way this UFO moves is similar to the Zig Zag UFO in the second video

[edit on 26-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by easynow

Do not fall back on "UFO means unidentified flying object" it does not make you look smart. We all know what UFO means and what is meant by saying "Exclusive UFO Evidence". If this video is just proof that there are objects in the sky which cannot be easily identified than this video is nothing special and the subject of UFOlogy sounds pretty lame. I could throw my cell phone in the air and take a picture of it as long as you did not know what it was it would be a UFO. end of rant...
From what i can tell by the frames yanked from the video it does not seem to be CGI so whatever we are seeing is there but like i said it is really nothing special or interesting about it.

No disrespect but with all the bs threads on"ufos" you've created you're hardly the leading expert in this field. You can't even identify obvious cgi...or flying birds for that matter. Perhaps you should devote your time to another field.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
screen grab from the video...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ba96e712468.png[/atsimg]

inverted colors...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bbede3d1a3d.png[/atsimg]

saucer shape ?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

with much disrespect,Im not cmdraleon genius...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have no problem identifying birds planes or CGI, maybe you should devote your time to identifying who you are talking to.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What military installation is he near I wonder...

Will help to know if it has a runway, helipad etc etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

i guess it would be nice to know the location but i fail to see how knowing if the Military base has a runway or helipad will somehow tell us what the object is.

the object does not look like a helicopter or a plane or a weather balloon. there are no running lights that i can see and there are many many cases of UFO's or unconventional craft being seen near military bases.

from what i understand about the case the witness does want to remain anonymous (i don't blame him one bit) and unless he changes his mind , i don't think we will get much more info on it. maybe we will at a later date.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments on this and the zig-zag ufo video.

To answer one of your questions, no, there is not an airfield attached to this military installation.

In the video it looks like the object is descending. That is an optical illusion. The object is high up in the sky and is flying away from the witness giving the sense that it is descending.

I don't know what it is he is videotaping but this witness has sent to me for evaluation hours upon hours of video he has shot of these things flying over and near his home.

The zig zag video was one of the first he sent to me which really got my attention. What you don't see is the approximate 60 seconds of video not shown in this video of the zig-zag object as it is approaching from a great distance and flying by the witness.

I wish I could reveal more but I must respect the witness's privacy and his wish to remain anonymous.

The comparison video shown in this thread is most interesting. Particularly the "sliding back and forth" motions. The witness that I am dealing with has several videos of these objects doing almost the exact thing. They will be sitting motionless and then all the sudden the object will "slide" to the left or to the right and then stop.

This is an on-going investigation.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Easter MUFON PR

thanks for joining the conversation here Mark , i appreciate the additional information you provided in your post.

I don't know what it is he is videotaping but this witness has sent to me for evaluation hours upon hours of video he has shot of these things flying over and near his home.

i don't know what the object is either , but i have to admit i am intrigued by the video. i had a close encounter experience with what i call a 'light ship' ufo back in the mid eighties so i am particularly interested in these kind of videos showing illuminated objects.

will you be sharing anymore of the video footage in the future ? i sure would love to see some more of that ufo.

I wish I could reveal more but I must respect the witness's privacy and his wish to remain anonymous.

no problem on that with me , i completely understand.

The comparison video shown in this thread is most interesting.

glad you liked that video and i agree it's interesting. after thinking about the zig zag motion some more i remembered this video supposedly shot in Mexico which also shows an object doing something similar.

check it out,

This is an on-going investigation.

if you have any updates please post them when possible because i am very interested in this case. thanks again for your help

[edit on 27-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The first video is not overly interesting to me as it could be debunked as some sort of known Natural or Man-made phenomenon. The Zig-Zag ones are very interesting though and will be very hard to label unless they are proven CGI. I cannot think of anything natural or man-made that would have a flight pattern like that.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by deanorw

it's clearly not cgi and the other ones that i posted showing more examples of the Zig Zig type of ufo are definitely not cgi.

hopefully we will get more video from this person in the future.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I like a lot of the videos posted on this thread. In ref. to Easynow's OP, both are really good ex. of UFO's because they have reference points and are categorically not CGI, nor standard FAA Aircraft. Great find. All this vids on this thread are great examples of intelligently controlled objects in the sky, and yet not FAA Aircraft.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

thanks Night Vision for the reply

i agree these are good videos which have reference points and are clearly not cgi. i am really hoping Mark can post some more of the video footage he has. even though the guy who got this on camera wants to remain anonymous , i am still very interested in the case.

i'll try to find some more good videos, thanks again

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
more strange zig zag UFO's

top topics

<<   2 >>

join