It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that CIA is using it's experience with MKUltra Experiment at Jonestown in targeting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Since we all know that Jonestown was an MKUltra experiment, and that the compound itself was purchased by CIA, that it is possible that these people somehow made a point in their notes that it is easier to get adults to lie down and die if their children are killed first.and that this point has been incorporated into their otherwise illogical argument to target pregnant women and small children to receive the swine flu vaccine on a priority basis. The vaccine itself has been shown to be dangerous for the fetus and for small children. The argument that the flu itself is more harmful for these targets just doesn't hold water. But we know these people did a lot of psychological studies and these, as illogical as they sound, may be the reason the government is determined to vaccinate pregnant women and small children first. The idea being that rather then become enraged and destroy everything in sight, which is the natural reaction from parents, that they would give up and take their koolaid.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Fascinating thread and I say this because I lived in the area and used to go to the local school in Mathews ridge. Sometimes we would see men in dark glasses and white shirts drive into the town on pickup trucks. My father used to tell me and my brothers to never approach these members of the people’s temple because they were weird cultists known for not being very friendly.

The men we occasionally saw were always noticeable in being very aloof looking and local people just put it down to the fact that they were American and accepted it for that.

We only ever saw men, never woman or children and I think these men carried automatic weapons on the few occasions that we saw them but I cannot remember the type of weapons as I was nine years of age at the time. I am pretty sure they were M16s but they could have been FN FAL’s.

I lived in the GDF base at the time (my uncle in-law was the base commandant) seven miles west of Mathews ridge. Just outside the town about two miles outside was the airstrip. I passed this airstrip twice a day in a military land rover and after the mass suicide I recall rows of bodies wrapped in white sheeting being loaded on board silver Douglas DC3’s being prepared to be flown back to Georgetown.

I saw this when I was either going to or coming back from the school at Mathews ridge, I’m sorry I cannot remember the time of day. I do remember that the suicide was talked about by GDF soldiers for months afterwards and it was thought by many that the cult had been destroyed by “jumbies” (The GDF pioneers at the base were very superstitious).
One thing I can confirm as a witness is that the “people’s temple” used to get supplies from the town.

I am about to start a thread on something very odd that happened at the military base at around the time of the mass suicide. Many GDF pioneers died and I was witness to it, and so close to it that I nearly got caught up in the carnage too.

I am trying to wrack my memories get my facts straight first before posting it but it is a slow process as I was nine years of age at the time.

Star and flag, you have jolted some memories.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
MKUltra involved turning individuals into mind controlled slaves. I don't know anything about it being used on masses. In fact, the way the technique works I don't see how it is possible to use it on a mass of people.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

interesting.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/10/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Just a couple of points if you do not mind because you mention that the peoples temple compound was bought with CIA money, and that it seems to be common knowledge that MK ULTRA was involved.

I have looked everywhere and though I have found much opinion about these possibilities I have not found anything that could be seen as conclusive.

Could you post any links that could corroborate what you say? I wish to stress that I ask not because I do not believe you but because I would like to see facts rather than opinion on those points in particular as they are very controversial points that do need to be confirmed.

*edit*

789789 the way you popped in here with that one word has me wanting to stick on a tinfoil hat and hide inside my sofa

[edit on 26-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The flu vaccine manufactures do not want losses for an unused product
so they must have government guarantees as many operations must have.
Thus some mind control tactic is in order.

It goes back in many ways and forms.
Tactics to take over mass mind control are being use all the time
by many forces.

A TV spot on the year 1929 showed how a pool of people bought
up stocks only to sell them off at higher prices until they were sold
out at which time the demand they created and the market touted
ended with millions in their pocket.

And geopolitics has its own mind control.

Parapsychology would assist the ‘geopoliticians’ in maintaining mind control of particular populations, creating psychological conditioning conducive to unquestioned obedience to faceless authority. This system was ordered by John D. Rockefeller in 1923, when his people trained the SS and chose Hitler as the future leader ofthe Third Reich, as R & D for the fiiture mass-psychological control technology, now applied in America since 1945.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The author has many axes to grind in further passages however but
I wonder what needed so much security in that day and age.

So looks like Rockefeller had his hand in mind control.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I haven't yet found the article that I remember seeing that mentioned but there is a quote from another thread in ATS from 2005

"The Layton family financed Jones with large sums of money, they are related to wealthy British and German Families. Dr. Lawrence Layton was Chief of Chemical and Ecological Warfare at the infamous Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah, working later at the Navy Propellant Division, as Director of Missile and Satellite Development. Layton's Stockbroker father-in-law represented I.G. Farben.
George Philip Blakey, the man reported to have made the original $650,000 deposit on the land at Guyana was the husband of the former Debbie Layton. His parents had large holdings in Solvay Drugs, a division of I.G.Farben. " This is from a thread "Was Jim Jones of Koolaid Fame a victim of MK-ULTRA?" from skunk works

[edit on 29-10-2009 by m khan]

[edit on 29-10-2009 by m khan]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I was unable to find the article that got my attention on the CIA paying for the compound, but I found another thread (as a result of google search) that mentions it by Super Moderator
posted on 28-10-2005 @ 01:19 PM
Was Jim Jones of Koolaid Fame a victim of MK-ULTRA? But the quote is from a reply by
Nemo me impune lacessit
"The Layton family financed Jones with large sums of money, they are related to wealthy British and German Families. Dr. Lawrence Layton was Chief of Chemical and Ecological Warfare at the infamous Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah, working later at the Navy Propellant Division, as Director of Missile and Satellite Development. Layton's Stockbroker father-in-law represented I.G. Farben.
George Philip Blakey, the man reported to have made the original $650,000 deposit on the land at Guyana was the husband of the former Debbie Layton. His parents had large holdings in Solvay Drugs, a division of I.G.Farben. "

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post, but I did not see my article and there was only one page so I thought that I must have deleted it accidently when I edited it. Now it is back.
Anyway, while looking for article mentioned above I ran into another

www.laweekly.com... and

www.laweekly.com...

on the subject, that got me thinking about the tragedy and the cia involvement and what they must have been trying to do.
I think that the CIA was not only experimenting with getting people to die quietly, but was also setting up the incident as a case against churches, against Christians.

The couple who died in Jonestown mentioned in the two links above were described as Communists and Jones was described as a Communist. I went to an evangelical church in California that would never have been described as Communist. I think the Government hired Jones to set up an "event" in order to throw dirt at the Christians. They planed the whole thing as a lie that they could use later. And then later they used this "event" to justify the massacre at Waco, to justify their "myth" that the parents of Waco had murdered their own children "just like Jonestown" and then tied that in with their own minion McVeigh at OKC to further their "myth" that there exists a homegrown terrorist military force made up of Christians that they could therefore go after. to trigger a genocide against middle America which is what we are looking at now through the swine flu

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Interesting theory, here are some facts for you. There are many theories on what actually occured that day in the location of interest.

What we do know, is that the project was real and was investigated by Congress. The exact detail are unknown to all exept the people directly involved, the same as it is with JFK and more current atrocious abuses.

I have said it before, many times and will continue to do so, especially here on ATS.

What is known to the public, is what they want or allow the public to know. The things they do not want known, makes what is, seem less sinister.

There are, much worse happenings occuring and covered up that would make even the hardest Nazi SS brute, shiver in fear in comparison.

Back on the subject though, here don't say I didn't warn you.

CAUTION GRAPHIC IMAGES FOLLOW

Link contains material warranting above notice

Department of Defense Jonestown Tragedy Eyeball

Jonestown was the informal name for the "Peoples Temple Agricultural Project", an intentional community in northwestern Guyana formed by the Peoples Temple, an American cult led by Jim Jones. It became internationally notorious when, on November 18, 1978, 918 people died in the settlement as well as in a nearby airstrip and in Georgetown, Guyana's capital. The name of the settlement became synonymous with the incidents at those locations.

909 Temple members died in Jonestown, all but two from apparent cyanide poisoning, in an event termed "revolutionary suicide" by Jones and some members on an audio tape of the event and in prior discussions. The poisonings in Jonestown followed the murder of five others by Temple members at a nearby Port Kaituma airstrip. The victims included Congressman Leo Ryan, the first and only Congressman murdered in the line of duty in the history of the United States. Four other Temple members died in Georgetown at Jones' command.

Cryptome

More on MKULTRA
I did a search and pulled up the stuff I though would best inform a person new to this subject. ATS has vast amounts of information on MKULTRA. But this is easier than reading, or expecting many viewers to read what would be linked.

Examples of material available~

note: if you want to know, the info is available.

MKULTRA Perpetrators (#11) (a)
Link

MKULTRA Victim Testimony A:
Link

MKULTRA Victim Testimony B:
Link

MKULTRA Victim Testimony C:
Link

President Clinton Apologizes for MK Ultra
Link

So, why would Billary do such? Does he have some personal grief?

CIA Mind Control Operation MK-ULTRA
Link

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If you guys are interested, a research project would be very useful on this. How ever I suggest searching for ATS material prior to considering. As there are many quantitive compilations of that subject matter, within these forums.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
One of many threads as an example, of the material available on the MKULTRA topic.

A thread of mine

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thank you very much guys, The mention of Port Kaituma gave me the shivers and I remember the GDF base was called Papaya.

As to the mention of "a nearby airstrip" I am pretty certain that only one airstrip served the whole of Port Kaituma at the time, flying directly to and from Georgetown.

One or the articles is very confusing to me. I see bodies being loaded into green body bags and handled by American troops at an airstrip I do not remember ever seeing.

I have memories of a line of bodies in white sheets being loaded into silver Douglas aircraft as seen by me from a hard top land-rover either going to or coming from Mathews Ridge. The aircraft had a red stripe running down the fuselage from front to rear.

I have a lot of reading to do and it seems the plot has thickened

[edit on 29-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Of course you do understand that these photos were taken at only on part of the process. I am sure moe than one plan and or chopper was used to move that many bodies.

It would take multiple trips from many aircraft, to relocate all the dead. Also, foreign aid personel were present, with what ever supplies they had brought. So do not discount the chronological sequence of events.

Equipment and personel would vary depending, a clean up of that kind is not going to be simple.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
what about PROJECT BLUE BEAM???

no one ever talks about this..
this was back in the early 90's
so... have they advanced?
will they still try to use aliens?

more mind control

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Apparently Jonestown was a big coverup. The initial count was only 408 bodies but people had fled into the woods and were killed there by CIA thugs some being dragged and posed as if they had taken their koolaid. The whole thing was a big concentration camp and had been designed that way and according to this article was only one of many experimental CIA concentration camps to research what techniques are useful for controlling slave labor. This article is from Conspiracy Planet.com The Alternative News and History Network.
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by m khan]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I am unable to enter that site at the moment, it keeps timing out on me but will be trying to get in until I eventually do.

That is a very big statement to make that the camp was a concentration camp and that these hundreds of people who fled into the jungle were then dragged back by thugs to be killed and posed. To have carried out such an act I would think it would have required a very large force of people -skilled in jungle tracking - to not only have hunted them down but also to have subdued them with intent to be taken back to the peoples temple compound. The jungle in that area is so dense in places it would be quite easy to hide within feet of a hunter – even a Special Forces team trained in jungle warfare would have found it difficult to have been so efficient in completing such an act I think.

Also of all these hundreds of people who had fled they would have known where Mathews Ridge was located and in the numbers involved who had theoretically fled – it seems inconceivable that none of them could have made it to Mathews Ridge and help.

At the same time the members of the cult I do remember seeing were always dressed in slacks, wore dazzling white shirts and were never without black sunglasses... I would imagine a CIA man to look like that but this is probably just my mind playing tricks with my memories.

I also recall that they never smiled, never showed any expression and if they spoke it were only to themselves and in a manner that indicated they were very suspicious of anyone outside their circle. I recall that my father once tried to talk to one of them in Mathews Ridge when they were in picking up supplies.

My father was utterly ignored and a back was turned on him – I remember him moaning to my mother that he had been pretty affronted by the rudeness shown.

An unwritten rule in the town was that no one engaged the cultists in conversation unless they absolutely had to and no one talked about them –even the children at the school I went to in Mathews Ridge.

I am not saying categorically that what you are saying is not true, it could be possible but I do not think that it is very likely.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Here is the source of that;

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Here is an exerpt:
It seemed the first reports were true, 400 had died, and 700 had fled to the jungle. The American authorities claimed to have searched for people who had escaped, but found no evidence of any in the surrounding area.[23] At least a hundred Guyanese troops were among the first to arrive, and they were ordered to search the jungle for survivors.[24] In the area, at the same time, British Black Watch troops were on "training exercises," with nearly 600 of their best-trained commandos. Soon, American Green Berets were on site as well.[25] The presence of these soldiers, specially trained in covert killing operations, may explain the increasing numbers of bodies that appeared.

Most of the photographs show the bodies in neat rows, face down. There are few exceptions. Close shots indicate drag marks, as though the bodies were positioned by someone after death.[26] Is it possible that the 700 who fled were rounded up by these troops, brought back to Jonestown and added to the body count?[27]

If so, the bodies would indicate the cause of death. A new word was coined by the media, "suicide-murder." But which was it?[28] Autopsies and forensic science are a developing art. The detectives of death use a variety of scientific methods and clues to determine how people die, when they expire, and the specific cause of death. Dr. Mootoo, the top Guyanese pathologist, was at Jonestown within hours after the massacre. Refusing the assistance of U.S. pathologists, he accompanied the teams that counted the dead, examined the bodies, and worked to identify the deceased. While the American press screamed about the "Kool-Aid Suicides," Dr. Mootoo was reaching a much different opinion.[29]

There are certain signs that show the types of poisons that lead to the end of life. Cyanide blocks the messages from the brain to the muscles by changing body chemistry in the central nervous system. Even the "involuntary" functions like breathing and heartbeat get mixed neural signals. It is a painful death, breath coming in spurts. The other muscles spasm, limbs twist and contort. The facial muscles draw back into a deadly grin, called "cyanide rictus."[30] All these telling signs were absent in the Jonestown dead. Limbs were limp and relaxed, and the few visible faces showed no sign of distortion.[31]

Instead, Dr. Mootoo found fresh needle marks at the back of the left shoulder blades of 80-90% of the victims.[32] Others had been shot or strangled. One survivor reported that those who resisted were forced by armed guards.[33] The gun that reportedly shot Jim Jones was lying nearly 200 feet from his body, not a likely suicide weapon.[34] As Chief Medical Examiner, Mootoo's testimony to the Guyanese grand jury investigating Jonestown led to their conclusion that all but three of the people were murdered by "persons unknown." Only two had committed suicide they said.[35] Several pictures show the gun-shot wounds on the bodies as well.[36] The U.S. Army spokesman, Lt. Col. Schuler, said, "No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here." The forensic doctors who later did autopsies at Dover, Delaware, were never made aware of Dr. Mootoo's findings.[37]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They have crazy unbelievable power.
Our only hope is a power struggle like in mob wars.
But they caused those too.
Lest do a top 10:
1. keeping Eva and Hitler around past JFK
2. keeping Patton away from Germany's free energy scientists
3. getting elite German free energy scientist past Truman
4. getting Forestall involved in the Alien cover
5. getting Roswell, in the heart of saucer development country, the Alien cover
6. keeping Kennedy away from Nam, the FED and free energy
7. getting men to the Moon
8. keeping a lid on the Tesla library on mind control
9. keeping JFK JR out of the Presidential race
0. filling the net with dis information

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
what a bunch of hooey. MKUltra is a hoax. Mind control is as easy as power of suggestion. Ask Kreskin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join