It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion series V

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

it will be an INSIDE job, AND I HAVE STRONG INTELIGENCE sources which are telling me that disclosure will be as an inside job, AND NOT AS A TV SHOW, a movie or something like that....

Oh really? I have strong inside intelligence sources (that I am pretty sure are way above the paygrade of the folks feeding you utter rubbish) that tell me there is no such thing as disclosure, as the government doesn't have anything of any significance to disclose, nor is there a central office or organization that would even organize such a thing. Nothing that you can't find on the internet all day every day. Just look at England and Frances big release's, nothing there...it is the same here.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If V is supposed to be pre-emptive propaganda, then it is very poor pre-emptive propaganda. The vast majority of the United States, much less the world, will ever set eyes on "V". Look at the viewership for the highest rated TV shows in the US; few shows bring in more than few million viewers, the highest not even bringing in 10% of the population.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tojfrd7931
ONLY 4 episodes in 2009 ... wow they are getting worse than Syfy...

hey the new season of "fringe" is already off, for this week anyway 10-19 to 10-23, i think that only played on FOX for 5 episodes.

i can see them now sitting around a table saying...let's run this new season's show only 4 or 5 weeks...that way we can build an audience...NOT!!!!!! off the air, next channel click, click

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"Chicken Little" had an Alien Invasion.
That was a child's cartoon.
Just mind control by the elite cause if there were no ETs what would
you think about.
You would think about how much the elite are messing with you in
some other way.
The ET is the savior of the elite.
And a big money maker.
Join the rush as they say and be an ET expert.
ED: Being there are no ETs, there is nothing to disclose.
See the logic of the elite.
Tesla was alien to America.
Tesla was a naturalized citizen.
Calling Tesla technology Alien technology for UFOs is not funny.
Anti gravity free energy UFOs are a citizens technology.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
you really need to realise that telly is just telly. UFO crap sells. thats why so much of it.. ghost crap sells, so does monster crap peopel like being able to question whether or not they are alone while drinking, and laughing. I remember when the original V came out. LOOOOOONG before the 2012 anunaki crap was out Mark singer at his best. ironic. I think the original was based off the idea of the anunaki but I cannot say for sure. the 80's were a very odd time. new age VS jesus and right wing conservatism. Hide possibilities in the telly for the kids to question later. that was the way back then.. pretty sad though. if thats the case they have to repeat themselves

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

yyou have to admit though rex.. that is actually a good thing. More and more people possibly leaving the television sets.. CRAP! no.. nevermind.. they cannot count the video gamers online gamers and the rest of the internet geek population (no offense people I include myself in there too)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
1: Will definatly watch this show...Loved the Original
2: It is NOT a preepreparation for ANY disclosure
3: If the proof of alien nations/civilisations/ET´s do come
it wont be by ANY state/gov

They will simply anounce theire existance themselfs..

NOTE: I do belive they exist, have they been visiting, dont know,
havent seen any...YET..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

3: If the proof of alien nations/civilisations/ET´s do come
it wont be by ANY state/gov

They will simply anounce theire existance themselfs..

THANK YOU

My point exactly.....NO GOVERMENT will say HEY ALIENS ARE REAL.....

IF THE CONTACT OCCURS, E.Ts are gonna do it themselves...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was fan of old V series.. You may notice that the Priest is the same guy from the series w Dakota Fanning- "Taken". Also I believe the movie "the 4th kind" starts next week. Haven't verified this yet but I heard the final 4 UFO Hunters will be on the 29th this week. Is the only thing that sells alien? Or is it part of some preparation?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The problem is that people expect a disclosure that is from the government (hinted via msm). The government is the same people who hides these things from us. Do people really expect them to give away their secrets (if there are any) to the people who they hide it from?

The only way for a real disclosure to occur is for those aliens to show themselves to us which will never happen since they're allegedly hiding from us ever since man walked on Earth.

If this is the case, then it's up to us to catch ourselves an alien or a ufo. That will close this case once and for all.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Is the only thing that sells alien? Or is it part of some preparation?

Are you kidding me? The only thing that sells entertainment-wise is alien? Maybe in your narrow view of the world, but in order to say something like that (which only plays into your fantasy) you would have to be completely ignorant of the THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of movies and shows that air more often and are viewed more frequently than anything alien/ufo related.

Deny ignorance, don't embrace it. I could start a group that is paranoid/delusional concerning funny relationship situations then point to all the romantic comedies and have the members tie them into their fantasies or ignorant, narrow views of reality.

"See that, 7 romantic comedies were released last month......we are being prepared for something big......."

I don't mean to sound harsh, but in order to better this subject we need to take our heads out of the sand a little around here.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Actually I meant to be a little sarcastic. It just seems there has been quite a flurry recently.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

We don't fully understand the Alien phenomenon and the Aliens themselves might not be in a position to bring about disclosure.

Whitley Strieber
I was told by General Arthur Exon that Dr. Von Neumann had been an important part of the scientific steering committee that worked on the alien question, and that he had come up with a warning based on his understanding of quantum physics, which was one of the underlying reasons that the US has so adamantly refused to admit that the aliens are real.

I called my story "The Open Doors," because, by reading Dr. Von Neumann's work on the quantum perception problem, I figured out the nature of his warning. I was also aware of this warning from another direction. When Lyndon Johnson was president and Hubert Humphrey was vice president, a briefing was offered to the president on the UFO subject. He was not interested, but Humphrey was given a document, probably similar to the Brookings Report that postulates that the discovery of aliens would be a terrific shock to mankind. However, Humphrey would also have been told that they were already here, and that, in the absence of some sort of acceptance 'tripwire' being triggered on our part, they might be literally unable to fully interact with us.

I believe that Dr. Von Neumann thought that this tripwire would be official recognition, and that, if it happened, it would open a door onto an unknown world that we could never again close. This is why Humphrey, on reading what he had been given, commented that its release would have "unpredictable consequences" and the Johnson Administration took no further interest in the UFO phenomenon.

In its simplest form, the quantum perception problem asks the question, does the observer's presence mediate reality? In other words, if nobody is there to see it, is there anything there to be seen? And, if so, does our general disbelief in aliens, carefully cultivated by our government, literally act as a wall that they cannot scale without expending enormous resources in energy?

Probably, nobody knows the answer to that question, which cannot be resolved unless we accept the alien presence--but if we do that and we don't like what we see, then what?

The reason for the secrecy--one of them, anyway--revolves around the unanswerability of that question. Even if Von Neumann's suggestion was only wild speculation, because we can never close the door once it is open, we dare not test his hypothesis by officially admitting that aliens are real and that they are here.

This is why I know that all disclosure projects are doomed from the start. The government can't answer the question of whether or not official disclosure will be the tripwire that brings aliens pouring into our lives without doing it, and they are not going to do it without knowing what might happen.

However, if Von Neumann was right and our refusal to acknowledge the aliens--if that's what they are--as real IS what is keeping them back, then the whole UFO and abduction phenomena are explained as a sort of military operation designed to bypass official denial by creating so many firsthand witnesses that they themselves eventually become the tripwire, and the door opens despite government denial.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Man, I remember watching this, back in the mid 80s - awesome then, it'll be WAY better now.

And yes, I think a lot of this 2012, "V", District 9, Indy jones, etc.... is conditioning the public for disclosure.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The insider sources have also said that anything and everything will be done to try to stop this disclosure... but thankfully the President's security is tight enough that they won't allow for another Kennedy-type event to occur. That still doesn't mean it's a sure thing -- not at all. Nonetheless, I completely agree with Dr. Salla that there are multiple contingency plans in place for disclosure to occur somewhere between now and the first quarter of 2010. If we haven't seen anything by, say, April or May of next year at the very latest, then I would expect that there will be some very obvious reasons why by that point.

Nothing like the ol' "out" so you can say your prediction was accurate. No disclosure + any incident happening anywhere on the planet = the reason why.

As far as this show goes, I find it hard to believe that a way to make the world "feel good" about aliens and disclose their existance is to release a show about them invading us in an sneaky sort of way. Doesn't seem like the best way to foster any level of trust with said aliens.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You will not get any disclosure period. Why do you people think you are really ready and you deserve it?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

[
Oh really? I have strong inside intelligence sources (that I am pretty sure are ......

IgnoreTheFacts. i think you are doing just that - IGNORING ALL THE FACTS ON ATS

and yes, let me assure you that i have very, very credible and high-ranking sources...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I agree with anyone else who has stated that this show is propaganda. Especially since in one of the preview it shows that these aliens are actually reptilians wearing human like skin. It also undermines any notions that ETs can be positive, and that if they show up they are only here to manipulate and control us. BUT, a show like this definitely adds credibility to statements of those who are claiming that ETs will soon be disclosed.

The negative elite want us to engage in a war with the extra terrestrials that is why they are painted in a negative way in the previews (look at some of the extended ones). It has been their desire for this to happen since the Regan era. There is even a video of Regan stating that if

"there were a threat to us from another planet we would forget our differences"

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The ET is the savior of the elite.

No, if ETs disclosed themselves to us it would be those that are positive in nature and they would be here to save the proletariat not the elite. That is the whole point about the age we are in now. It defines the downfall of the elites power structure. Extraterrestrial disclosure will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Our planet is protected and management would not allow the negative ETs to ruin their (positive) plans (for us) at this stage of the game.

Originally posted by andy1033
You will not get any disclosure period. Why do you people think you are really ready and you deserve it?

Because it is something that must happen, those who are working to maintain the secrecy are running out of resources to do so. And as others have said, if we don't do it they will.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Alien tv shows have been a part of the landscape ever since I can remember. I remember the original V series, now we have a new V series. We also had more than 100 others in between. Most were short run failures.

I remember like 3-4 years ago there were a couple series. One was about some alien creature living in a swamp that somehow took over the townsfolk. The other some blue crystal 4th dimensional thing from outer space that infected people on some ship and started spreading.

I mean how can anyone really think Hollywood is on some disclosure conspiracy with the powers that be? This so called "disclosure" would actually hurt Hollywood as the fantasy would be gone. I guess they could start doing Alien Family reality shows at that point

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
How can people say they loved the original V series? It was utter crap. Silly idea, silly alien weapons that could do humans no harm, extremely silly plots, silly "human costumes" worn by silly reptile aliens at all times as a silly excuse for the lack of production funds.

I was 15 when this show aired in 1985, and even as an adolescent I was stunned by the sheer amount of stupidity thus weekly displayed.

If Hollywood wants to do a remake it only says something about Hollywood, and of course I mean their sense of humor. "Disclosure"? LMAO. At least, now we KNOW where people got their belief in the "reptilians" from!

The original series did have one redeeming feature though, Jane Badler as the evil reptile bitch "Diana".
www.certifiedsourcetimber.co.uk...
Now, there's a legacy the remake will have a hard time matching.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join