It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion series V

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tussilago

It was 25 years ago - I was 13 - easily impressed at the time.

And, ftr, somebody else must've thought it was a good enough idea to do a remake, as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan

external quote

Now, considering that ABC will only run four episodes in 2009 during November with the remainder set for the spring of 2010, and given the current meme regarding UFO disclosure on November 27th, we can't shake the feeling that what we will be witnessing might have something to do with the Illuminati's ritual called the Revelation of Method: the usage of symbolism in popular entertainment for complete mass mind control. We think the latest ABC alien invasion series V is clearly a preemptive propaganda against real Extraterrestrial Disclosure.

more of this story here

so boys & girls, this whole DISCLOSURE thing is starting to get weird...some say Yes, its gonna happen..some say NO, it will never happen....

i think that we will just have to wait and see for ourselves in the coming 2-3 months...

thanx

Well it was the Media that invented the Reptilians just as Skeptical Ed and myself will tell you.

They are just trying to scare you. This is no different than the Independence Day type of films.

The government knows aliens are coming and they are creating these propaganda shows to scare the # out of you so when the real aliens come you'll resist them, even though their intentions isn't to act as our messiah or anything.

This is what the actual aliens (the ones really interested in us) look like:

The position these people have is to insure our survival, because we are their colonists. These are people would bring PETA and the WWF to shame with how much they love the wildlife. They don't want us dependent off them. In fact, such an idea scares them. Because they are hoping we will be self-reliant and be viewed as such by other alien races.

They don't want to be our messiahs, because that jeopardizes everything. They don't want to hurt us either, because that jeopardizes everything. The only thing they want is for our survival, prosperity, and independence from everyone else including themselves.

The reason why they would act to intervene is solely to stop us from killing ourselves and denying our people from having any interest in them. You know when the government denies what happens and sends agents in black clothing known as MIBs to scare the # out of you.

Technically, if none of that crap was taking place, we would already be welcomed into the interstellar community, because we have the capacity to prove our sentience to all aliens in this galaxy, which is what those Gray Humanoids want.

It is important we have interest in them, because in order for us to have independence this land has to be claimed by a sentient race. If we are not proven in the eyes of our observers that we are sentient, we will treated like the animals we slaughter. The only way to prove you are sentient is be observant and rational. If we cannot prove that we are observant and rational, we won't be regarded as sentient beings (self-conscious being). We will just be regarded as food or worse.

Do you understand it now? And do you understand why someone would intervene given the seriousness of this issue?

[EDITED]

I hope no one really starts taking these propaganda films seriously.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by DrainMaster]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Okay, so.... how was the show?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Funny, I've been reading around, and quite a few people must have watched that show last night. Lots of comments posted, and most are basically "they are preparing us for imminent alien disclosure." Ha, gee, if that's been the purpose behind all these entertainment industry sci-fi shows and movies, then they've been preping us since the invention of the radio and television and comic book.

Does make you wonder though. That show last night was pretty unrealistic however. If any alien civilization wanted to contact earth humons on friendly peaceful terms, they CERTAINLY wouldn't pull up along side earth in a couple dozen monstrous space craft and hover over your largest cities, ha. Geez, they wouldn't be THAT STUPID. Yeah, some humons would freak because "the aliens are here," but most would use the event as an opportunity to riot and take what they could. It would be utter chaos. Many would die.

Nah, if such an alien civilization wanted to introduce themselves to humons on earth, they would likely have to first integrate themselves into your society, then achieve some great thang for humanity, and then take their masks off. "Surprise, surprise. Ya see, if we wanted to eat you, we could and would have already!"

Wouldn't that be funny if in a future episode of V that the visitors proclaim "You need not fear us, heck, even your Obama is one of us. Surprised? You see, if we wanted to eat you all, we would have already."

Of course, don't believe a damn word of it. Certainly it's all trick. And, you can probably bet on this .. seeing how humons behave, and how natural it is for the highest species in town to claim all rights to the consumption of all lower live forms in town, you can likely bet the ranch on the fact that any visiting lizards will see the humons of earth as a lower life form. And, even if you all aren't, it wouldn't matter, what matters is what the lizards want to believe, ha .. just like what all you humons prefer to believe.

Makes ya wonder ... while your cows and pigs and chickens are roaming around awaiting their ultimate fate, do you suppose they know what's going to happen to them? Likely not, they are not that smart, huh (lol ....). If humons on earth were being raise as food, do you think they would notice? Or, another way of stating this, would the lizards want their livestock spooked with the knowledge that one day soon they will be harvested?

Well, if the lizards should arrive one day and proclaim that they are now the higher life form here on Earth, I'm sure all you vampires will hop into their grinder rather than make total complete foolish hypocrite asses of yourselves, ha.

Maybe this show will teach the humons a thing or two .. before it's too late, ha.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I will be watching this series when it comes out on tv.The start of the series has some similarities to independence day.Have you noticed one of the main actors in the series was also in a alien series called, taken.Maybe they are releasing this series so to soften up the public to the real event which will occure next year under the discuse as a promotinal event for this series compleat with a fake ufo flying over newyork with fake aliens inside.We will all be told its a just a giant ballon that looks like a ufo and the reptillian suites the actors will wear ,look so real.It should look real because it will be.The aliens will not be actors either but real aliens.So when the tv series comes out sometime in december 2012.It will all be real.No fake spaceships with fake aliens.This v series is actually the start of the real alien discloser.Most people will not realise that until the last episode.The last episode of the series is the real alien discloser.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

The geezer from taken who was in this new v, was also in 4400.

Thats 3 shows wh was in doing the alien thing. I bet you taken is the best of all 3 series, though. Taken and original v, are the best alien series out there. Taken for me, was one of spielbergs best works.

I think he mixed the roswell thing, in with loads of montauk story, to create taken,a nd it worked very well.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Okay, so.... how was the show?

Rotten, watched it this morning...Independence Day II meets WOTW
nothing new,more fear mongering and some really crappy acting!
Back to Fringe for me!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi Everyone! It's as if the producers read ats and took peoples ideas and predicitions. Deception is a universal concept. Liars and manipulators are
evil and everywhere. They need more character developements, and you know most people over fifty would be more angry, scared and closed minded about such events happenening. They would not be taken in passively or expect free gifts of technology, support, medical miracles.
There is a price for everything. No free lunches in life.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Soooo [hint hint] at what "channels" can outsider (non US) whatch this
in???

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't know why there are so many "V" haters on a "V" thread in the first place...

I LOVED the show...some friends and I watched it and it was awesome.

We noticed how they made many (great) correlations between 'god' and alien....they showed the statue of Christon the cross falling down and smashing into pieces as symbollism of religion being shaken up when ET's disclose.

They also mentioned how on their planet they are not divided up into countries like we are on Earth....propagand for a New World Order/ One World governement.....which they do have a good point...In order for humanity on Earth to sustain in the Universe, we would need to come together as one and set aside all of our differences...

I also liked how she mentioned the point that aliens were providing medical cures world-wide and said, "I believe you call it 'Universal Healthcare'....( deep)

Anyways, I loved the show and want more

The V haters have taken the show to try to mean too much, saying that it isn't preparing us for disclosure...but so what if they aren't...the producers of the show are getting people ( that have even slight interest) to think outside the box about ET and ET invasion to Earth....

No kidding the 'govt' cannot use one lone TV series to condition the entire planet to ET's; this is show's producers bringing to a studio set what most believe anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Its based on 1950s-1980s thinking of what an invasion/conspiracy would be like. Its fun to watch, but a real conspiracy/invasion would have to be more sophisticated nowdays because every second citizen is a paranoid.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
wow some of you people here on the boards are really pathetic. It's a TV series. It's producers and people who script it all to get people to watch. It's not disclosure or anything. It's a TV SERIES! People get over your self's. Live life and maybe one day disclosure will happen but don't jump to conclusions over a TV series about disclosure. My personal belief is disclosure will never happen. Because "why let a perfectly good secret out of the bag? When the secret government HAS complete POWER?"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
First off, I don't believe this series or any other has anything to do with disclosure. Simply entertainment.

I missed the first half hour last night. So my opinion is based on only the last half hour.....

A few things I found interesting.

Prior to the big TV interview the Alien chick warns the interviewer to only ask questions that will portray the aliens in a positive/good way. So we have MSM manipulation right off the bat.

Another thing was the announcement coming from the Aliens that they plan on opening health care facilities in every major city. The term universal healthcare is used... How relevant is that to the US current political situation.

And finally, a group of dis-trusting conspiracy theorists (or ATSer's LOL) gather together secretly to begin a revolt of sorts against the aliens. They also proclaim that the Aliens have been living among us for years prior to this disclosure. We also get to see an alien who has or is rebelling against his own kind and willing to help the humans (reminds me of the series, first wave)

So we have

Evil Reptillian Aliens
Disclosure
Media manipulation
Current events (healthcare)
Conspiracy theorists

It does sound like someone was reading forums like this one. I did watch the original series back in the 80's, but I cannot really remember the plot all that well. I think I just watched it for the hot aliens babes.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I will be watching this series when it comes out on tv.The start of the series has some similarities to independence day.

This "V" is a remake of the Original "V" Mini-Series from 1983. independence day ripped off "V", not the other way around...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
the show was ok , but the one hour premiere was a bit to short to get a good feel for me.

I have to laugh reading through this thread though. Why are so many people saying this is the beginning disclosure, they are preparing us. Its TV . lol - Just entertainment. Even more to the point that its simply entertainment- its a remake of a 80's show.
a few people have even pointed out all of the symbolism... lol - quit looking so deep. So a cross fell in a church when the ground rumbled like a massive earth quake. I Think that may really happen, that doesn't mean the director/ writer was trying to show a conflict with religion...

Its TV - plain and simple. Those of you looking for disclosure from a TV show are just going to be disappointed again.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The geezer from taken who was in this new v, was also in 4400.

Man, what happened to that show? It was awesome!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
The V haters have taken the show to try to mean too much, saying that it isn't preparing us for disclosure...

Just because I don't think it's preparing us for disclosure, doesn't mean I hate the show. I enjoyed it but didn't think it was great. The pacing was off, trying to cram too much into an hour. Instead they should have been a slow build-up of the revelations. And it seemed typical of network TV sci-fi (FOX's sci-fi attempts notwithstanding). However, I did enjoy and will watch it. I liked the blend of V's mythos and current UFO mythology.

We noticed how they made many (great) correlations between 'god' and alien....they showed the statue of Christon the cross falling down and smashing into pieces as symbollism of religion being shaken up when ET's disclose.

I thought the same thing until they showed religion, or at least church attendance, strengthened by the arrival of the Visitors. I don't think it was supposed to be symbolic of religion but rather the personal faith of the priest. It is not religion that has been shaken but the priest seems to have lost his faith.

They also mentioned how on their planet they are not divided up into countries like we are on Earth...propagand for a New World Order/ One World governement...

Or rather it is the writers simplifying things. It is much easier to write the aliens as having one universal culture rather than being multi-cultural.

...the producers of the show are getting people ( that have even slight interest) to think outside the box about ET and ET invasion to Earth...

But people, at least here and elsewhere within the UFO community, are not thinking outside of the box. They see aliens and immediately think the only thing it can be is some sort of propaganda.

As with the original series, V isn't really about aliens. Aliens are just the foil to attract an audience and a vehicle through which to tell a story. Aliens are often symbolic in science fiction, they are a means to tell us about some part of the human condition. For instance, District 9 isn't about aliens really, it's about racism. And V, both the original and new series, is about how dictatorial governments can rise with the approval of the people.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
wow some of you people here on the boards are really pathetic. It's a TV series. It's producers and people who script it all to get people to watch. It's not disclosure or anything. It's a TV SERIES! People get over your self's. Live life and maybe one day disclosure will happen but don't jump to conclusions over a TV series about disclosure. My personal belief is disclosure will never happen. Because "why let a perfectly good secret out of the bag? When the secret government HAS complete POWER?"

yes ... there are some people that will always try to find something to complain

by the way . the show is GREAT hahaha fun

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Originally posted by xweaponx

yes ... there are some people that will always try to find something to complain

by the way . the show is GREAT hahaha fun

oh the show was great! It reminds me a LOT of threshold if any of you watched the first 3 episodes before it got all canceled. I think you can buy the whole series on amazon. Search "threshold".

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well... you have to give ABC credit where credit is due. The perfect time to show this is during this time in America in which we live. The message to me is clear as can be (you need to watch all the trailers).

Where do I begin, how about something never seen before, some hope and change, promises promises, and more promises. Consolidation of wealth, resources, and the economy. Did I mention healthcare for all !! And then there are the loyal die hards and the sell outs, and even worse, the worshipers.

The plan is simple, deceive, control, and dominate. The final end is eradication of all enemies and a new world order filled with only those who are just like them.

To me this whole thing is about Obama, life as we know it, change (we don't want) and false hope, and idol worship. The Mothership is the Whitehouse.

Way to go ABC...!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join