It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungarians don't care with the Swine Flu vaccine (Truth seekers win)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Hungarians listened the warning and not willing to play the guinea pig in this global H1N1 game. The vaccines are already on the shelves, but almost no one is taking them at all.

Original source (Hungarian)...
www.vg.hu...

The Google translation...
translate.google.com... -vakcina-293564&sl=hu&tl=en&history_state0=

As the Hungarian truth seekers are spread the info between the citizens very efficiently as they're trying to care with their own, regardless how the MSM is tried to cover the facts about this thing, it seems this resistance is possible. Although Hungary has only the population of 10 million, at least those 10 million is not going to be infected with anything at all. The H1N1 flu season was predicted to the arrival to the very same time when the vaccines was schedule to arrive, but as no one took the vaccine, no real H1N1 outbreak happened in this country.

Everyone can draw the real conclusions from this and I believe we can declare one victory already. As I read the Finnish people are also refusing to take the vaccine. So, go Finland! Resist this thing.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting story. Here in the US we have the dept. of Health and Human Service wanting to donate vaccine to developing nations. Nations that probably don't have an H1N1 outbreak to begin with. Very interesting indeed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not taking it or the seasonal flu shot (which is already in short supply)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
News like this are the ones that I am keeping track on because it brings a side of the story of the swine flu pandemic into a new view, just like the news that the swine flu vaccine is making people sick in another country.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is the unfortunate depopulation plan we all know is happening, that is what you need to keep in perspective.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The dumbing down of nations isn't applicable to the select few.

Can't say the same about the majority.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Seems to be about 50/50 here in my country who are going to take the vaccine.

At least thats what they say. I think less than 50% will take it in reality. From what I understand, there is a lot of people who dont trust this thing in all countries.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, whatever is going to happen, Hungary stays as it is. They're not fools to poison themselves.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Sharrow]

new topics

top topics

join