It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK 53000 this week. 40+ dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Right this is a bit weird..

Sky news was reporting 53000 new swine flu victims this week in the UK. With 40+ children dead. Main infections based around Scotland.

Now we're on the Nick Griffin BNP bollux..

I've been looking on the sky news website and nothing...
We (UK) brought out the vaccination yesterday.. Giving everyone a push?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Found this which may help you.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Let me guess -- the UK has just received their first batch of swine flu vaccines?!

As soon as the US had its first shipment in, suddenly there were all of these reports highlighting the number of children dying each week in the US fron swine flu.

Coincidentally, they are recommending children as one of the first groups that need the vaccine.

Whether or not this is even true, I find it outrageous that they would:

1. withhold this information until the vaccine was here (they must have been dying all along, since there has been no report of a mutation)

2. would actually make these numbers up -- simply to scare parents into vaccinating their children.

Where were all of these sick kids in July? When they were reporting mild symptoms?

TPTB wonder why we are all so leery about this vaccine. Could they possibly try any harder to get us all injected??

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Scottish figures can't be relied on.

Central Scotland is suffering a major outbreak of the common cold ... and the NHS is handing out Tamiflu to everyone and anyone. "Can't be too careful" seems to be the mantra of the health professionals.

The outbreak seems to have erupted from Monday of this week, every other person at my work has it and I'm feeling so rough I left my workplace early today.

5.30 pm and I'll be in bed within the hour. Grrr ...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The news came as Department of Health figures showed cases of the killer virus in England have shot up 96 per cent in the past week from 27,000 to 53,000 The four deaths - all in Scotland - were of a 16-year-old boy, a 77-year-old man, a woman, 54, from Glasgow and a 47-year-old woman from Fife.

Why did Sky say 50+ dead already? Looks like a nice push for the vaccine to me..

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Seeing as how they are handing out Tamiflu like candy on Halloween, one must wonder how many of those 50 deaths were related to Tamiflu - or for any other complication for that matter.
I mean heck, 50 kids dying could be due to car accidents etc... They certainly are desperate for us to take that damned shot though. The harder they push the more I believe I need to resist.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've got THAT cold atm quite a few folk I know have it (I live in central scotland Dundee to be precise) but it ain't that bad.
The people I know that have got it and went to their GP most certainly have not been handed out Tamiflu in a "better safe than sorry" situation.
Where is your sources for NHS trusts handing out willy nilly a fairly expensive non-generic medicine?
*edit for spelling and missing out words , damn this cold IS bad

[edit on 22/10/09 by Scotlandshope]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Swine flue vaccine contains 10,000 fold of Mercury this is highly toxic and dangerous and will provoke the swine flu virus to become more volatile and unpredictable. As I once said to my mother to avoid taking the vaccine she did not listen and suffered horrible. I try endlessly to help people become aware of the danger's of swine flu vaccines. Do what you think is best for you and loved ones. You will only be taking my word for it.

All you need to fight an illness is plenty of rest, exercise, eat plenty of green's- Vegetable's and fruits, drink plenty of clean fluids. Avoid tea and coffee. Avoid sugar as this decreases your immune system and weakens it.

Top up on your multi-vitamins and think positive try not to worry about any doubts and keep a clear mind. You will have to have faith in yourself that you can fight the illness. I fought the chemtrail cough last year of christmas 2009 for two weeks and did all the above even though I was choking on flem and nearly passed it was a choice I choose I believed I wouldn't go down without a fight for survival.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Why trust the government giving you vaccines when you do not really know what's really in the ingredients and do you really think the government would want to help us survive an epidemic that they funded in research of creating a manmade disease that could potentially wipe us out by the millions.

If you do your homework you'll come to realise the great lenghts this black funded projects go to making the people of tomorrow fall with horrible illnesses for whatever reason/purpose they are doing this for, would you not rather be forewarned to become forearmed with information.

Overall knowledge is the true power and knowing is far better being prepared than falling for the devious acts of these government agencies at work to make the people sick.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
every time the weather changes theres a wide spread of flu, and with the population so high the death toll will rise... normal flu kills thousands of people every year...

new topics

top topics

join