It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can imagine it, it exists.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I just imagined myself with a 13 inch penis...

Oh well...I guess this thread was just wishful thinking. I guess if we consider string theory as an option, somewhere in a different dimension, I probably have that 13 inch penis, but, its probably in a dimension where the norm is 2 feet.

Anyway...I'm out!!!

Ha ha yeah, but the size doesn't matter, what matters is that yours is the biggest. See, you're doing it wrong.

I believe everything is possible, but everything also has a certain relative chance I'd guess. Chances are sometimes a trillion to one yet it happens, many times. Our perception is too feeble to even comprehend our own possibilities.

A monkey pooping ice cream with chocolate topping and a strawberry on top? Not impossible, just very small chances of that happening. For example, as we speak some alien mad scientist may have concocted such a monkey. Imagine that... he might be pooping ice creams as we speak. With a strawberry on top. Ice cream pooping monkey....

Now, don't be so open minded your brains fall out. I can bet my life you don't have such a monkey in your closet even though you think you do. Now imagine the headline "Committed suicide when found ice cream pooping monkey".

[edit on 22-10-2009 by SassyCat]

13 inches with a cherry on top. Nice image however lacking in function it is. I can attest to the fact that 12 inches is good enough . Isn't that a wonderful cosmic joke? A body part that can pass a bowling ball also receives a modest phallus. No wonder men are angry.

I’m afraid my posts give the perception that I take myself seriously. NOT the case. De Sade said, “Nothing is True, Everything is allowed.” So Everything is True, and Nothing is allowed then. We have indulged in the depths of limitation in this dimension. As low as we go reflects as high as we ascend. We are God with an average penis.
Cheers,

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Guys, I remember reading a large story on BTS (or gray area) about a guy who believes he and his family are robots programmed by alien species for certain higher purpose.
He said he and his whole family is having regular trainings from those aliens, along with rest of the programmed "beings" and humans on this planet. He said a lot of "way out there" stuff about him, his family and even his friends whom he allegedly met through those trainings.
He was talking about each of them having different specially assigned super powers which are activated by aliens in case there is a "mission" for them.
Furthermore, he referenced Sai Baba, a very controversial currently alive supposed Avatar of the age. He was one of the "instructors" on his trainings so to speak.

Can anyone find a link?

Now his story is interesting because it is so outlandish and just so crazy it IMO may be the weirdest story I have ever in my life (let alone ATS) heard from someone. And I've heard a lot. Chances of it being true are close to ice cream pooping monkey.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Ha ha yeah, but the size doesn't matter, what matters is that yours is the biggest. See, you're doing it wrong.

A monkey pooping ice cream with chocolate topping and a strawberry on top?

13 inches with a cherry on top. Nice image however lacking in function it is. I can attest to the fact that 12 inches is good enough .

Wait, what is this thread about again?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I was born knowing this was true. That's why we live in such a horrible world- man thinks evil thoughts.
I know it's minimal, delete if you want but everyone knows it's true.
Good Post.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Now that we see what people are really obsessed with, it's little wonder that they're not going to be interested in ideas such as what the OP presents.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Furthermore, he referenced Sai Baba, a very controversial currently alive supposed Avatar of the age. He was one of the "instructors" on his trainings so to speak.

This is interesting and worth researching. I'm on it so far as my computer will take me.

The last avatar according to Hinduism was Buddha. I'd give Jesus of Nazereth a wink too. A True avatar's message is typically the same - Love. Love that transends our ideal of expecting something in return. I'd recommend Neitchze's "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" and Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet." Their message should be that Nothing is new because We already Know IT. It's just a matter of recalling our divine Selves. Ooh, and also Richard Bach's "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" and "Illusion."

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Now that we see what people are really obsessed with, it's little wonder that they're not going to be interested in ideas such as what the OP presents.

Gravity is the anchor of Light - stillness the ruler of movement.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyde70

Originally posted by AnotherSon

A monkey pooping ice cream with chocolate topping and a strawberry on top?

13 inches with a cherry on top. Nice image however lacking in function it is. I can attest to the fact that 12 inches is good enough .

Wait, what is this thread about again?

Sorry Hyde70, I was just trying to keep up with the levity too.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
this sounds good in theory but what your telling me is that somewhere there is a little round yellow guy that eats dots and gets chased by ghosts until he eats even bigger dots than he eats the ghosts? or a gorilla kidnaped a princess and throws barrels at the plumber thats tryin to save her? or even thats somewhere out there monkeys exist that fly and poop cookie dough ice cream?
i understaind what ur getting at and i agree to an extent.. but rather than saying every possibility exists you should say anything could exist.

It's true my friend. There was once a huge gorilla that wreaked havoc on either Chicago or New York....he climbed buildings and kidnapped a pretty chick and then swatted at airplanes like flies until they killed him. I know, I saw the documentary. The yellow fat guy? The serial killer of the dot people?...............he was never caught, but some say that he married an agressive female dot killer that wore a bow in her hair and they ended up killing each other.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Reality is an illusion. We (humans) see what we want to see. Anyways, everything that I could say has already been covered by several (limited perspectives of the whole) and I would only reiterate certain understandings.

When I was in the moment between moments a being that looked rather similar to OZ in the wizard of oz told me "You see what you think you see."

Another moment I was upset about illusions and that which they are not and I was thinking about patience and the lack thereof and then a being in my mind said "You need to be IN patience." Instead of I needing patience I was offered a different perspective of being the patience itself.

Things like this changed my reality. When you’re ready you will see that it is not the world that changes but you (your perception) that changes. “There is no spoon.”

"Just look at us, everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information and religions destroy spirituality."

-Michael Ellner

This illusion (above quote) may show others what they are. This illusion was and is my catalyst. I am very grateful.

And so I will leave you with these quotes:

"Maybe this world is just a broken mirror
Reality in reverse
Maybe it's just a shadow
Of a parallel universe
I don't know
Why do I want to go there?
Why do I really care?
Why should I climb a mountain?
Find your way - if you dare
There's a universal language
I shall learn to speak
Maybe then I will find
The answers that I seek
And I will fly to higher ground
High above the clouds
See the stars up closer
Watch the world go round
Why do I want to go there?
Why do I really care?
Why should I climb a mountain?
Find your way - if you dare
A universal language
We can learn to speak
Talk with the creator
No more hide and seek
Global understanding
And end to all the strife
Seems to me the the only
Challenge that we have is everyday life
(Voiceover)
No wind can stop it nor earth... water... or fire
When the universal language
All things unite
The personal legend grows ever stronger"

-The Everyday Life by Robert Miles

THE CREATOR GATHERS ALL THE ANIMALS AND SAYS: I WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM HUMANS UNTIL THEY ARE READY FOR IT-THE REALISATION THAT THEY CREATE THEIR OWN REALITY'.

'GIVE IT TO ME.I'LL FLY IT TO THE MOON,' SAYS THE EAGLE.

'NO,ONE DAY SOON THEY WILL GO THERE AND FIND IT.'

'HOW ABOUT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN?'ASKS THE SAMON.

'NO,THEY WILL FIND IT THERE TOO.'

'I WILL BURY IT IN THE GREAT PLAINS,' SAYS THE BUFFALO.

'THEY WILL SOON DIG AND FIND IT THERE.'

'PUT IT INSIDE THEM,'SAYS THE WISE GRANDMOTHER MOLE.

'DONE,'SAYS THE CREATOR.'IT IS THE LAST PLACE THEY WILL LOOK.'

-Native American Legend

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

-John Lennon

"Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Neo: What is the Matrix?

Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to."

- I am

EDIT: I forgot this one: "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I shall return." -...

[edit on 10/22/2009 by awakened sleeper]

[edit on 10/22/2009 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

There is no hiding. We can't hide from ourselves, God.

Someone said eariler that everything that has happened is happening & will happen. True
This means everything that IS/HAS/WILL happen is real; (in our illusion only) not that everything is real.

The Everything and The Nothing

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by deadlysponge

by this logic, we're being imagined by someone or something else somewhere else.

by this logic, then nothing is in fact real.

everything would then be just figments of arbitrary imaginations.

Right so far.

thats chaos.

Yeah, it's also everything else, which you happen to conveniently neglect.

what if something is yet to be imagined? does it not exist?

Time is also illusion so everything was effectively "imagined" at the same instant, which happens to be right "now."

Indeed. When we collectively figure out that time does not exist we will make quantum strides in science. Mind you the Scientific Method is so limiting so I suggest a New Science (that isn't really new). The New Science will allow Omni-Presence. Will it make us happy or content? Omnipotence is frightfully dull.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm going to try an experiment.

I am imagining an arrow. Not just an ordinary arrow, a magic intelligent arrow. This arrow can pass through space and time in an instant. Faster than light... instantly. It can traverse dimensions, passing from one to another at will. It can pass between universes, also at will, in an instant. Anyone struck by this arrow dies. No chance, dead. It is one bad ass indestructible arrow.

This arrow is relentless and NEVER misses it's mark. Once a target is picked, it can travel anywhere. In no more than 5 seconds it can find and strike it's target no matter where, in whatever dimension, in any universe.

.... ....

I am the target.

Me. This me. Not another me in another dimension or another universe, nor another time. The me typing this to you right now. If it finds it's target (me) there should be no more communication from me.

I should be dead already.

I have purposely waited...it's been a few minutes.

I am still here.

Theory failed. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

"I give no importance to creed, dogma, caste systems, and the performance of religious ceremonies and rites, but to the understanding of the following seven Realities:

1. The only REAL EXISTENCE is that of the One and only God, who is the Self in every (finite) self.

2. The only REAL LOVE is the love for this Infinity (God), which arouses an intense longing to see, know, and become one with its Truth (God).

3. The only REAL SACRIFICE is that in which, in pursuance of this love, all things, body, mind, position, welfare, and even life itself are sacrificed.

4. The only REAL RENUNCIATION is that which abandons, even in the midst of worldly duties, all selfish thoughts and desires.

5. The only REAL KNOWLEDGE is the knowledge that God is the inner dweller in good people and so-called bad, in saint and so-called sinner. This knowledge requires you to help all equally as circumstances demand, without expectation of reward, and when compelled to take part in a dispute, to act without the slightest trace of enmity or hatred; to try to make others happy with brotherly or sisterly feeling for each one; to harm no one in thought, word or deed, not even those who harm you.

6. The only REAL CONTROL is the discipline of the senses from indulgence in low desires, which alone ensures absolute purity of character.

7. The only REAL SURRENDER is that in which the poise is undisturbed by any adverse circumstances, and the individual, amidst every kind of hardship, is resigned with perfect calm to the Will of God."

—Meher Baba

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
All things are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Hail Eris!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The best possible way to illustrate the OP's explaination is to go watch the movie ' What the BLEEP do we really know?' It explains all this and soo much more.

Like, we are mostly made of water...a scientific experiment was conducted on pure spring water, subjecting samples of it to various verbal/emotional stimuli.

Then it was frozen, dissected and examined, where positive affirmations were given or implied, it formed beautiful even crystals, conversely where negative was expressed or implied, it formed jagged erratic patterns.

If the power of an emotion/thought can do this to water, what are these same things doing to us as people?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I agree. I use to draw super heros/villians in my own universe and thought about how they are in existence some where out in space. Then I thought about how my mind is apart of space, so that was a hit in proving that that theory was true. Then, a more scientific point of view explained it. Thought patterns are transmitted in our body by neurotransmitters that are in our brain, they shoot out the EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency). Thus, on a sub atomic/quantum level, the thoughts are manifested as “physically” existing on that plane. What is funny is when these thought patterns are created, we also have to take into account the exponential growth factor. As cells undergoing meiosis/mitosis, so does the EMF thought transmission. This small snippet of creation will then snow ball and before you know it, it can really start branching out of its plane of existence and tap into a “higher”/”complex” states of being.

Now we can also apply this concept to dreams. Once you understand this, the study of lucid dreaming will make itself more prevalent. Now this is a perfect example of how science, once disproving ancient practice as myth, is now finding itself at the door steps of accepting it again.

Live, love, light, and aloha.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I imagined a million Earths all shattering into billions of tiny particles that scattered about the Universe, and then each particle reforming into a full Earth again. Is that possible too?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
nice idea, but contradictory to objective reality which is whole and apart from whatever you may want to project upon it.

we really are not all that special.

we are incredibly self absorbed and ignorant though, as a species and especially so as individuals.

I disagree with the premise. nothing comes of an idea alone. There must be applied effort for anything to become manifest. If we are so lazy as to entertain the idea of spontaneous manifestation due to our individual thoughts, then it is no wonder that civilizations rise and fall like tides.

applied effort is a must. wishing is not and has never been enough to accomplish or make manifest, anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by corusso
reply to post by AnotherSon

There is no hiding. We can't hide from ourselves, God.

Someone said eariler that everything that has happened is happening & will happen. True
This means everything that IS/HAS/WILL happen is real; (in our illusion only) not that everything is real.

The Everything and The Nothing

Yep, Lila (Ultimate Reality) and Maya (illusion - time - 3D). But the point of this existense has been to experience separation. Separation from God - Ourself. A mind bender but True.

You:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join