It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Storm over BNP on Major BBC Programe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by TSOM87

Free Speech. They have been Elected to EP with a million odd votes they have every right to be on the Program.

Tsom87

I haven't said anywhere in this thread that he shouldn't be on the show?

You can read right?

Just checking....

No, that wasen't in relation to you. I was just putting forward my opinion to the OP topic! Mix up!

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Originally posted by blupblup
His decision to use Winston Churchill's picture, along with those of Spitfire pilots and WWII heroes and soldiers in general is just sickening...

So it is fine for other Political Parties to do this, or were you sickened to the stomache because it was the BNP whom used the images and not the main political parties?

You see the double standards?

It's a fair point, but then, no other political party has members on record repeatedly stating that the Holocaust didn't happen.

What makes people sick is that this party uses the images of the people who fought exactly what they themselves represent to promote their party.

That is hypocrisy.

There is some double standards I admit, but it is up to the people to decide is it not? People decided that it was sickening for this party to use images of British military fighting a fascist force, the same would apply to any party using images in direct contrast to what they represent openly.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's a fair point, but then, no other political party has members on record repeatedly stating that the Holocaust didn't happen.

I can think of plenty in Iran, and as Britain has Iranian Asylum Seekers then its a case of double-standards by some.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
I can think of plenty in Iran, and as Britain has Iranian Asylum Seekers then its a case of double-standards by some.

This isn't Iran and asylum seekers are not political party leaders.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by ukmadmax
The Brits that go to live in Spain support themselves, the Spanish don't hand out money and houses to scroungers.
Unlike the UK.

Ok, now go and find the statistics on the people claiming benefits, for how long, for how many people in their family.

There are FAR more White, British people claiming benefits for decades in this country than immigrants. That is a fact, and I challenge you to find any evidence to the contrary.

So, instead of blaming all these immigrants for the taxes we have to pay for supporting scroungers, how about facing the truth and criticising the white, British layabouts claiming every benefit going while popping out spawn at an alarming rate?

So many people are very quick to repeat the propaganda (by rags like the Daily Fail) and never think for themselves. Where is the common sense and intelligent thought?

Are most British people really that stupid?
These protests would suggest not, thankfully.

Where would you suggest I go to get official statistics like that ?
The Government, who freely admit they have no idea how many legal or illegals have chosen to infest this country in the last 10 years.
Says it all really. No one at all has a handle on a situation that has run well beyond control. And normal , mainstream thinking can not rectify it either.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

However other groups who oppose the BNP are highly influence by Aslyum Seekers (wether Iranian or not), so in a way they dont need to be a 3-rd party as they already have the voice of misled UAF activists fighting for them.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by detachedindividual

Don't matter...its that fact that there a one race Association. Do you think anyone in the UK would get away with a whites Only whether that be Political or not?

I know the BNP want to represent British People, Black, White, Asian, Christian, Muslim. I don't disagree with that.

Tsom87

And that is the problem. It certainly does matter that the BPA is representative of Black Police Officers, the BNP as a political party of Britain, should be representative of the British people, not only white British people.

Simply saying it doesn't matter is not disproving of the facts. The BPA is there for a reason, to combat racism amongst the Met Police. A political party is there to represent the people of this country, all of them.

This is a very obvious and clear point. I agree with your sentiment on if there were a "White" association, but this would be viewed as racist because it simply isn't required and would be clearly based on a racist ideal.

So what about the White police officers that want to fight and are against Racism? Also Asians, Indians are aloud to join, so its not just black only. I believe there could be better ways of fighting Racism rather than creating groups and not allowing whites. Thats just causing more division and friction IMO.

I know the BNP represent British people and i believe the party should not only be open to ''white only'', but to anyone who believe in what they say whether that be balck Indian asian ect.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hahaha good show from the clips i seen..c an't wait till 10:35pm..

the way nick handled the question of him being a nazi...

"I am not a nazi and never have been and i have never been convicted of holocaust denial, my father served in the RAF during WW2 unlike Jack Straw's father who was in prison for being a coward in not fighting Adolf Hitler"

Straw's face dropped when he said that.. i just clapped. Was well played i have to say.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adeH1

Same their idea's and policies are great but their method's are wrong.
I think i'm going to vote for them next year though, let's see what Question Time is like and then i'll make my final decision

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This programe is on in half an hour. Im gonna try watch it (which will probably be the first time ever) to see what rubbish spew's out of the BNP's main mans mouth. And just a quick prediction, if he actually goes on the show, i think this'll be the biggest audience/ viwer numbers that this programe will ever have. Wounder if it'll be cut or anything......

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by adeH1

Same their idea's and policies are great but their method's are wrong.
I think i'm going to vote for them next year though, let's see what Question Time is like and then i'll make my final decision

So your down with the repatriation of all non whites? sounds like hell to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hahaha good show from the clips i seen..c an't wait till 10:35pm..

the way nick handled the question of him being a nazi...

"I am not a nazi and never have been and i have never been convicted of holocaust denial, my father served in the RAF during WW2 unlike Jack Straw's father who was in prison for being a coward in not fighting Adolf Hitler"

Straw's face dropped when he said that.. i just clapped. Was well played i have to say.

So Straws dad was a lily livered coward then when it came to standing up to Hitler? Just goes to show what sort of lineage our politicians come from then. Surprise surprise.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

I myself think he should be allowed to appear on the show, he has already appeard on News Channels, as well as other poltical programmes. So why not this one. Okay it gives his party a platform to sput thier hatred, bu there will be other panelists on the programme to challenge over his views, infron of the public, and it gives the public a chance to challeng my Griffin over his parties views or rules.

It is my guess - that you find they 'spew no hatred'. Rather - they have a reasonable and understandable position, that immigration needs to be managed to protect those who already hold citizenship.

The NWO - hate these guys - because the NWO want free immigration because it will destabilize the UK.

Of course they should be given air time - if everyone hates them already - whats the problem? They want to deny them air time - because they have a real argument - that many will agree with - and its against the NWO policies.

These guys have got all negative publicity - and hate - it should be enough to make people realize that they are anti NWO.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes he does he had an accident at Uni years back like Gordon Brown

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmadmax

Jack Straw's Father was a conscientious objector. That doesn't make him a coward.

It takes a very brave man indeed to stand up against the State, family, friends and neighbours and say "No" as your nation is marched off to war. I bet you wouldn't have the courage to do that, comparatively few did.

I wonder if they'll ask Griffin about the allegations made by Martin Webster, a former bright light in the National Front, that he & Griffin shared the same bed for four years ? That would go part way to explaining why Griffin seems to flourish in the company of, ahem, some rather dominant & skinheaded young men.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I love the way this programme freely admits to selecting it's audience.
Imagine Churchill on a Nazi version of this programme. He wouldn't have any supporters, and would be constantly shouted down. Which of course would then be trumpeted as proof that he was an idiot.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
reply to post by Koka

However other groups who oppose the BNP are highly influence by Aslyum Seekers (wether Iranian or not), so in a way they dont need to be a 3-rd party as they already have the voice of misled UAF activists fighting for them.

Are you making the assumption that if you fight for the rights of asylum seekers you must therefore be fighting for the rights of hardliners?

Are you not overly simplifying, for your own argument, those that fight for the rights of themselves and others?

Please clarify.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Yeah Churchill rocked with his views i'm sure he said Gandhi should die or something.. or along the lines of.. "let him starve thats one thing off my mind"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Cythraul

Yeah Churchill rocked with his views i'm sure he said Gandhi should die or something.. or along the lines of.. "let him starve thats one thing off my mind"

So in your book he was wrong to stand up to the Nazi's then ?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Im saying those who are in the UAF and organisations cant have it both ways.

They want democracy yet are supporting the very people that will bring this country down, in respect to gay/womens rights and English culture. Yet they also oppose anyone who fights against this claiming this as Racism.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join