It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, stand by for a huge dollar - rally your not suppose to know about...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
um Well as for the first time ever all the Treasuries which are produced to underwrite the $ being printed at alarming rates on the printing presses, over the last few months have been bought by the FED and US government themselves, that is no countries like China etc are now buying further securities which back the continued printing and production of $, the rally if any will be a bubble and very quick one.

Simply the US is using its own credit cards to pay off other credit cards debts. (China etc) are no longer sending them new cards in the posts, eventually they will have no more workable credit left to buy themselves more money.

In its simplist form that is how all this works, debt needs to be created to keep the money flowing, but when the US can no longer buy its own $ it makes as it does not have the credit to do so, well as no one else is the result is obvious.

Absolute rubbish I am sorry, any rally will be short of a bubble nature.

Every minute more dollars are printed undermining its already weak position. It is like expecting Rubix Cubes to be the biggest child toy seller this christmas, the $ is now overproduced, getting cheaper and does not excite the kiddies in the store anymore.

Elf

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
last Friday i would say your call was absurd.

but since then i've learned that some of the Gold bullion bars in storage in national Treasury vaults is actually gold clad Tungstun...
i guess the counterfiet Gold bars were electroplated so that the real intristic value of the bar was in the $100s of USD
~rather than the real price of $1,000s X actual ounces of the precious metal.

so... a dollar run up seems logical ...at least until all the gold bars stored in those many supposedly 'secure' vaults are inspected, tested, assayed Anew.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join