It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News With Johnny Anonymous: "Kenyan-Born Obama?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just when I think ATS can no longer surprise me....

ABSOLUTELY.......FREAKING.......AWESOME.

The future of REAL news is here people.

JA, SO, Springer, and all others behind this---Huge props and thanks. You guys rule.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow this was a great idea!

I look forward to watching more of these as they come out. It'd be nice if this type of thing caught on.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Bravo! Well worth my ATS subscription...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nice one

Kudos to you Johnny - now tell us - just how many takes did it take?

Seriously though, its a class addition to the site

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I can honestly say ONE...

Yes, he's THAT GOOD.

S...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Bravo,guys I look forward to more ATS news with Johnny Anonymous!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

And you shall have it!

At LEAST twice a week if not more (tell your friends or enemies, we are an equal opportunity Media Company
)...

Thanks for the support and kind words mate...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I liked it a lot! Thanks so much to everyone who was involved in making this happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Great Work Johnny!

That was a top-notch production - very impressive.

It was thoroughly enjoyable. Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Really? Is it going to be twice a week? Awesome I thought it was only going to be a once monthly situation.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Here is a question you should all be asking each other: Why would "the powers that be" put a man in the public office of president who they know is not a US citizen and therefore has the potential for something disastrous? Of course, this is speculation, since I don't have proof that Barack is not a US citizen, but nonetheless it is an interesting idea considering he has yet to tell us many things about his past (Someone said something about his College Acceptance letter being withheld or kept private).

And for those of you who think Obama is "stupid" or acting idiotically, remember, he went to college at Harvard. He does everything with a purpose, even when it seems purposeless. He knows exactly what he is doing.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You know what? I like it! I hope he does this on a regular basis. I would watch a full hour of ATS news if I could. I watch MSNBC all the time and I know what they are up to and have to stomach all of the lies, but I still watch it anyway, if only to silently protest what they say. I would rather watch someting like this that I actually agree with.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Very good guys,just what we need
maybe you will have your own cable channel one day.very slick backgrounds and ticker.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
HAHAHA this is awsome!! Great idea and it looked great. And Johnny I thought you looked great in your suit...we johnnys have to stick together

Is there any way to say the user names that posted the threads, maybe giving an extra incentive to produce "news worthy" threads. Maybe members might go the extra mile just to get their name and avitar shown on the news

Anywho, great work. Soo cool.

As much as i agree that the poster should be recognized for their effort to bring certain topics to light i think turning people into pseudo celebrities by including them in the news is heading down a dangerous path. Just making an observation here but i think certain Factions of the ATS populace already enjoy a form of celebrity status and as such what ever they say is taken as gospel. i think it important to maintain a certain amount of anonymity.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure how to put into words how dang COOL this is!! I'm psyched by this guys!! We're on the brink of something truly amazing, and I'm proud to be a part of it!!!

Johnny, what can I say brother? You do a better job in front of a camera than I could ever hope to. I'm not good in those kinds of situations.

You certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself,
!! Keep it up man!

Bill, Mark, and Simon? What can I say that hasn't already been said by our fellow members here? You guys never cease to amaze me!! We're moving up and up. We only think the Quantcast is up there right now!! Wait till we hit 200!!

Onward and Upward!!

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Love it SO!

Finally, ATS has its own "cable type" news show

Cant wait till the next one

SG

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hello,

You should begin to bring guests in, although i am sure this has already been talked about in the meeting room at the octagon table at ats bunker HQ. If you raise the bar a notch, perhaps i could embed these videos in one of my news sites although i would require your authorization and obviously open a separate section for your category.

I also read that you will be producing two shows per week, if that is the case you might consider having a female next to this gentleman, making them a short and sweet 3min news line. Obviously there is no lack of material you could use, it all depends on which avenue you would like choose.

Well done to all who created this, obviously it has all the makings of successful transition into a new scene.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

3 minutes? I was thinking 30 at least

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

I also read that you will be producing two shows per week, if that is the case you might consider having a female next to this gentleman, making them a short and sweet 3min news line.

Excellent point!

An ATS infobabe, just like the major networks - except our Infobabe will be better, smarter and deliver relevant and accurate information

This could be huge.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by tristar

3 minutes? I was thinking 30 at least

Unfortunately, statistics show that internet viewers will not spend more than 3mins on video news casts and that is at an extreme level.

If the ATS org. were to produce larger video content then i recommend that if a 30 min video were to be produced then i would suggest it covers 3 individual topics within the 30mins. Or one could simply have various casters who eventually become branded as topic casters. ie, Johnny is political orientated news, Jenny is social oriented news and Perter is ufo orientated news. This eventually becomes a branded product which would become easier for the viewers to click and watch rather than mixing everything like a fruit salad. (Market Branding).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join