It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

You are correct, and i believe astronomers just recently found out or sun, is binary star, correct me if I'm wrong...

Mmmm

Very wrong and we would all know about it very much before "Astronomers" even existed.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Phage....Internos....anybody?

Phage is currently busy trying to convince us that Earthquakes are not increasing in numbers or magnitude.

He'll have to get back to you later, but I assure you his response will be one purely of a skeptic/debunker.

Phage: I keed...I keed.
We all respect your opinions, and look forward to hear what you think, especially about the first couple of STEREO images I posted above, from earlier in the month.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oz did you look at the Vid I posted?

What do you make of it.... any ideas or info.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

They said it was a brown dwarf, but like i said i could have been wrong, and as you stated i was...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We will see by 2010 if we see the planet by then, oh btw i dont believe the chemtrails are for population reduction why? we would all be dead by now
now govs using chemtrails to cover up something in the sky does seem reasonable.

I have noticed in my area the leak of birds singing this year the leak of singing is not due to the chemtrails or weather but something eles is bugging them.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I just hope this would silence the skeptics of Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
Phage is currently busy creating more graphs and charts to try to prove to the rest of us that Earthquakes are not increasing in numbers or magnitude, to further his agenda of convincing us all that everything is fine & normal.

You might wanna retract those words when you realise he just posted a link for his data....because you kinda look stupid right now

And elf, i will check your vid a little later....the videos dont load to quick here at work

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
why does it appear on both sides of the sun?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ok, your right I retract my comments about Phage making up data points, since he has provided a source for his data.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue

Because thats what sundogs do, check the below link

www.atoptics.co.uk...

To add

Each 'dog' is red coloured towards the sun and sometimes has greens and blues beyond

[edit on 18/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And to add again...

Here's an entire gallery of them..

www.atoptics.co.uk...

Still think the sundog videos are Nibiru?

www.atoptics.co.uk...

[edit on 18/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
These... dont prove anything they look just like lense flares to me. ANd like Oz. said they could be sundogs. If you want proof of coming catastrophe dont relie on peoples crappy photo-journalism look at ancient religions.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This reminds me of research I saw back in the eighties. The paper was talking about planets with moons that were found to be heading this way.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Dunno what to make of that video, i had a look on google sky and it is no longer in the coordinates of the vid. I may have put the coordinates in wrong since i am just starting to use google earth but i dont think i did.

So saying that i think its either some sorta glitch or its moved.

S&F to the OP

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
It's playing peekaboo.

Honestly, this isn't going to happen. Rest easy, and chillax people. If a brown dwarf was coming this way we would be able to see it quite clearly by now. We're not always 1 side of the sun, so unless it has cloaking abilities, or is in another dimension.....everything is going to be ok

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Yeah, they're interesting to watch until you stop and think just what it means for humanity. (Big sigh....).

Yeah, they're interesting to watch until you stop and think just what it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Whatup everyone? I just register to the site, I've been reading and searching thru the page for about 2 months and just decided to join,so nice to meet everyone

back to the subject in hand... not saying its real or fake, if it'll end the world as we know it but who said that if it does exist, It will cause changes on earth? Why it cant just be there, sitting up close by and we just have a real good view of it and maybe able to go and visit?

and to OZ, and others going on with your theory, not saying that you're wrong and it cant be it, but if you put 2 and 2 together, they just dont add up, look at the distance, they're on both side of the sun, and look at the videos... can you explain why they are in totally different positions? Why they arent the same size? Why they both look different from others? better yet, Why dont you go outside and do your own video and see it for yourself? as for I, Will try to do the same ( I have sensitive eyes from a head-trauma, just bare with me) and just to confirm this subject.... hopefully I can do it and post a clip or video.. Unedited of course

[edit on 19-10-2009 by MilzGatez]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Ahhh... in one word... Nope. Sundogs and lens flairs do not make a Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Welcome to ATS Milz, please don't go staring at the sun, it's very bad for your eye. Especially if as you say, you have sensitive peepers. If you're going to do something like that, make sure you have proper tinted stuff to look through.

Saftey first, even in the appocolypse

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

i doubt it, this is just more evidence that people will look for anything to keep their belief about nibiru alive.
it does add to the skeptics arsenal of why nibiru is impossible.
besides the fact that elliptical orbits are impossible to hold to for a planet, oh and the fact that a planet/star would either become part of the solar system being that close to us or cause our planets to become part of its solar system.

or break up our planets in a tug of war between two stars.

yeah knowing something about astronomy really makes it hard to believe the stories about nibiru.
not sure about nibiru believers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join