It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmoneymonsta
Hopefully the aliens will come down and zap Tim Tebow into oblivion and then ride on back up into the heavens. Then he will be the new Jesus for the 21st century.

Tim is getting punked by Nic Foles from Arizona. I doubt ET is going to be interested in Tebow.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I find this thread quite startling as I had a prophetic dream last night about a stadium in Denver CO undergoing something unbelievable. There was panic, evacuation. I was there in the dream and with a group of people who took shelter in the basement of a building. The entire city was ordered to evacuate but we were stuck in this shelter because it was not safe to go outside due to rioting and chaos. Before I was in Denver inside this mess I witnessed a city in Russia destroyed by some sort of beam weapon that started in a column to the sky then expanded like a nuclear blast. I woke up from all this feeling like we are all going to die. Now, I know I talk a lot of bollocks here but I never joke about my dreams because my track record is pretty good..

so.. in closing i meant to say Florida is not right. this is definitely going down in Denver so someone needs to check stadium events in Denver. I suspect the altitude may have something to do with it.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by reasonable]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey, just to be a wet blanket, keep in mind that the series premiere of the remake of 'V' is airing the first week of November.

This could all be extremely clever viral marketing.

It's a hell of a lot more likely than an interstellar race of hyper-advanced beings picking a football game in Florida as the best possible place to reveal the most mind-blowing news in human history!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well as good as the Florida gators are...
They are not going to be playing back to back football games on the 21st they plat FIU...? So it's not the Gators on the 22nd cause they don't play again untill the 28th. the Cains host Duke in Miami...this is all just bogus anyway...I'm wasting my brain power even speculating...as so is everyone else...which I hope I'm wrong

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if it landed at a Raider game? :-p In the "Black Hole" would be a little coincidental, but funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
the guy even admits it might not happen, and he mentions the Blosom Goodchild thing.

Come on! Why mention it?

This is complete and utter bunk. Truly it is and its a disgrace to more serious research. Everything I see associated with Camelot is just ludicrous.

Its frustrating watching these people fail and fail again and the fall out is people making fun of ufo's and the like.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Just for the heck of it, I checked in NBA schedule, and Miami plays New Orleans on the 22nd. Orlando also has a game on the 22nd, but its in Toronto, so it doesn't really count.

But then again, both games will be played indoors, so the whole "alien space craft landing on the field" thing doesn't really work (unless they go through the roof first :lol

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It better not be during the Florida state Maryland game or ill be pissed.The aliens need to buy tickets like everyone else!And being a terrapins fan I would have to launch a formal protest with there government.

I thought about it they wouldn't dare show up there most people in Tallahassee carry guns they wouldn't last 2 min on the field.

[edit on 10/19/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i'd say there is a greater probability that balloon boy makes a landing on these dates than aliens.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sorry but they are just hyping some whistleblowers that nobody knows about them, no data or nothing. I dont believe anything what bill says just because he was behind the infamous serpo story, how much proof you want that he just loves to put dates hype things and all that kind of stuff???., same with david wilcock and the rest of people who are hyping this.

Nothing will happen in november, no aliens no disclosure or something like that. Yes i believe in aliens..and yes i have been contacted but that doesnt mean they wish that, i dont know what they want in my experience with them and they dont put dates on stuff.

Why not choose the world series baseball game instead?? if they want full international that would be a great choice by aliens, wh choose a florida college game??? it doesnt sound right at all.

I dont care if bill do project camelot do interviews and do conferences, but i dont believe any hype people are doing about this. his is just hyoe and no real info really..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I will believe it when I see it... well... maybe not even then! Remember the rumors of a staged contact using holograms by the government????? Keep it in mind people.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wouldnt be getting too exited if i were you guys. Seems to me that there is a history of disappointments geared toward creating false hope. Even Bill Ryan himself states nothing might happen. I would bet nothing does. This is more than likely dis info slipped into the ufo community to further discredit the subject and field. Not to mention people getting sick of any alien disclosure ever happening, and moving on to more mundane expectations like buying more useless crap that they dont need.

Getting your hopes up will only result in them being dashed even harder. IF this is true it will happen regardless of what you believe, BUT if this is false as i suspect it is then you will only be disappointed when nothing happens.

just my 2c

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

It better not be during the Florida state Maryland game or ill be pissed.The aliens need to buy tickets like everyone else!And being a terrapins fan I would have to launch a formal protest with there government.

I thought about it they wouldn't dare show up there most people in Tallahassee carry guns they wouldn't last 2 min on the field.

[edit on 10/19/09 by dragonridr]

Man if I were you I wouldn't admit your a "Fear the turtle" fan..cause you guys are stinking up the ACC this year with that peewee brand of football you half yanks play around here. Trust me the aliens don't want to see that game anyway...well if they want to see a trainwreck then maybe...

[edit on 05-28-2009 by tsloan]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Personally, having been burnt by the whole October 14th non event, I'll remain cautiously optimistic. My money's still on the 2012 period however.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well it wouldn't be a bad thing for 90,000+ people to see it first hand in real life. If it were to happen it would be more credible to do it this way than just on TV. Football also attracts large viewing audiences on TV. I would say the Olympics would be a more legitimate place also. And why in America? Well, Most of America knows nothing about UFO's and they really don't believe in them. It needs to happen HERE!! But I wouldn't get my hopes to high on this issue.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok well, I do this ever time with every prediction and so far I have a 100% accuracy rating so here goes............

Nothing will happen on the 21st or 22nd PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be NO landing nor any announcment by the President....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now when I am right I shall add this to my many other prediction predictions.lol.

I want to believe as much as the next person but it just aint gonna happen folks, sorry, don't kill the messenger.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

What you say sounds like Project Blue Beam (a possible false flag event).

Exo

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
During an interview at The Veritas Show I heard Stephen Bassett say, when asked about possible disclosure, that the day after Thanksgiving would be the ideal day. Why? Most people are with their families in a festive/peaceful mode and the stock market is closed. That gives the markets the appropriate time to digest the news.

Like many of you, I am skeptical about dates, but I must admit that I did hear Nov 27 before David Wilcock and Bill Ryan mentioned it. I'm not holding my breath but will be watching for clues. Check Bassett's second interview this year at Veritas and you will hear this.

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
All these reports stating that the TV time has already been purchased are a moot point.

The networks are positively in love with Obama and will give him whatever time he wants regardless of what's already on the schedule.

We'll see here in a month I guess.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by Mortimer452]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Cough* Project Bluebeam? Cough*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join