It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA requests

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Has anyone ele bee doing FOIA requests, and if so should we start a listing so we know what has been sent and what else needs to be requested?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

I haven't; I'm not a U.S. citizen. Anyway, your idea of listings sounds good to me :-)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
S&F for a great idea. I havent, but there people here who do. Posting results and gettin rid of duplicate requests would make everything go smoother

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

The agencies do not have to give up any information, so far the
FBI , CIA and FAA, and the likes are hiding under national security.
Your wasting your time.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
The agencies do not have to give up any information, so far the
FBI , CIA and FAA, and the likes are hiding under national security.
Your wasting your time.

Well i have been doing pretty well at getting information from FOIA requests.

Also from e-mails to the companies and contractors.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

Well you’re the first then because, a lot of important people have tried for years suing under the FOIA and have gotten nothing. If you can get these agencies to give up the critical information, my hat is off to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well you’re the first then because, a lot of important people have tried for years suing under the FOIA and have gotten nothing. If you can get these agencies to give up the critical information, my hat is off to you.

I have requested data from the following.

NTSB - received 2 CDs in a few days.

FAA - need to get back with them with a different request.

NSA - this one has taken a while but still hoping to get the information.

I have e-mailed some companies like the Tully Constructin company, they were the biggest construction company working ground zero. I need to get to them because they had a problem with the 9/11 lawsuits and could not answer my questions at the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

I have requested data from the following.

NTSB - received 2 CDs in a few days.

Interesting, you have my attention.
May I ask what information did NTSB give you and have you had a chance to share it with anyone for Pilots of 911 Truth yet?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Interesting, you have my attention.
May I ask what information did NTSB give you and have you had a chance to share it with anyone for Pilots of 911 Truth yet?

The data was from AA77's FDR. One CD was the data itself and the other CD was the animation done from the data. An edited version of the animation is on the pilots for 9/11 truth site.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

Cool! I will check it out and thank you. I am happy that you shared your info with Pilots 911 Truth, every little bit helps.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I will give you an idea for a FOIA.

Request a copy of the original Evan Fairbanks video footage, in its entirety, with the original audio on it. The FBI took the original tape, and supposedly, according to Fairbanks, the copy they dubbed for him contained no audio when 175 hit because he claims through his own operator error he did not record audio at the time 175 hit- though he recorded plenty of audio right after that on the same footage.

I have my own reasons for why I want that tape, but I would be very curious to see their response to that.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I will give you an idea for a FOIA.

Request a copy of the original Evan Fairbanks video footage, in its entirety, with the original audio on it.

Ok, i am in the middle of other things right now but i will see if i can get a request done.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Defence Information Systems Agency.

Request what visual information was available for the President to observe in his Presidential limousine, during the time frame of 07:00 - 09:00 a.m. 9/11/2001.

Good luck with this one, you will get as far as the White House Office where they have the records, but seem to have misplaced them

Great idea for a post btw

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PHIXER2
An edited version of the animation is on the pilots for 9/11 truth site.

Yup, the P4T animation that showed the jet climbing and "flying over and away" from the Pentagon without a single person from the hundreds of people all around the Pentagon ever reporting seeing any jet fly over and away from the Pentagon.

See my avatar to the left. The top frame is from P4T's "pilot's view" of the start of the so-called Pentagon "flyover." The bottom two is a representation of what P4T and CIT claim happened. See how easy it would have been for anyone to see a "flyover" jet?

Yet, CIT and P4T have not produced one single eyewitness or report of a "flyover" from any of those hundreds of people all around the Pentagon.

We keep waiting....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have to laugh at the debunkers. They still have not produced proof of any plane having crashed at the pentagon period. Nor have they shown any proof that the alleged aircraft parts found belonged to said aircraft. Without this proof first, the debunkers do not have an OS. So what's jthomas gloating about?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am still waiting for FBI/NTSB reports of proper ID of AA77 or any other 9/11 plane.

1. Proper ID is needed for criminal investigation.

2. Proper ID is needed for airlines to collect insurance.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
NIST says on their homepage that they recieved FOIA requests about the video and photo evindence...
wtc.nist.gov...

NIST still got 7000 videos and 7000 pictures under NDA that they used in their investigations

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
NIST says on their homepage that they recieved FOIA requests about the video and photo evindence...
wtc.nist.gov...

NIST still got 7000 videos and 7000 pictures under NDA that they used in their investigations

They may have received FOIA requests for videos and photos but we have not seen any, with proper sources for the videos and photos.

In case you did not know 9/11 is a criminal investigation and only the FBI/NTSB crime scene reports can be accepted as official reports.

I have not seen any reports and information on the proper ID of the aircraft for the collection of insurance by the airlines.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by REMISNE]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

I have not seen any reports and information on the proper ID of the aircraft for the collection of insurance by the airlines.

Hi, REMISNE,

There are plenty of reports. What is proper to you? You know that serial numbers were not recorded. FDR's were found, CVR's, phone calls, DNA, personal belongings, etc, etc.

5. My SID is remisne.

forums.randi.org...

[edit on 23-10-2009 by ImAPepper]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join