It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CHILLING Phone Call

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

You might be right. It's very hard to tell.

There is quite a contrast in the tone and volume of the voice at that moment. Also note the sound of fumbling with the phone before the connection breaks. Was a struggle going on? Did she balk at instructions to give her message and hang up and then did someone try to get the phone out of her hand? Was someone restraining her and possibly trying to cover her mouth as those last word were spoken?

[edit on 17-10-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The beginning of the call sounds scripted and uncertain and there appears to be a palpable confusion in the caller’s voice (probably looking at her minder for verbal cues and not sure of the personal gravity of her situation) that towards the end of the call gave way to semi-panicked, distraught sense of finality.

That she did not disconnect the call is telling. That someone told her she did great? Each person is different but I can say with certainty I would not want anyone in earshot or in eyeshot when making such a highly personal and important call. I would want to be as alone as humanly possible to face that kind of personal and defining moment.

That the call came from a cell phone makes it nearly impossible she was on the plane when she made the call.

That she was murdered afterwards is assumptive, she could still be alive enslaved or captive somewhere or made part of some top secret experimental medical program. I only say that because what ever entity or group would have had the kind of power to take all the passengers off the plane right in broad daylight and to kidnap them, would also have the power to virtually take them anywhere afterwards or do anything with them.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In an earlier post I linked to a thread about the situation at Cleveland. It's a short thread, but it is worth reading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has been considerable effort to debunk the notion that United 93 landed at Cleveland on 9/11. There is however, solid evidence of military involvement in what the ATC at Cleveland was doing with that aircraft. I think they were trying to create confusion between United 93 and Delta 89.

In other words, to frame an investigative hypothesis, the Cleveland shell game with aircraft started in the air and was carried out by the military and an ATC supervisor.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Thats amazing, because the caller ID reported her cellphone number.

Well, you are 1/2 correct

She actually made two calls. One from her GTE Airphone @9:47 and then one from her cell phone @9:58.

The first call was the one that went to the answering machine.

At around 9:58 she reached her husband via cellphone:

"Babe, my plane's been hijacked," she said.

"Huh? Stop joking," he said.

"No babe, I wouldn't joke like that. I love you. Tell the boys I love them."

The pair prayed. In the background, Lorne Lyles could hear what he now believes was the sound of men planning a counterattack.

"They're getting ready to force their way into the cockpit," she told him. ... CeeCee Lyles let out a scream.
"They're doing it! They're doing it! They're doing it!" she said. Lorne Lyles heard a scream. Then his wife said something he couldn't understand. Then the line went dead.

So, please keep in mind that the call via cell phone was able to connect due to the altitude of the plane at that time.

Thank you Jp, I hope that assisted you.

-Dr. P

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In an earlier post I linked to a thread about the situation at Cleveland. It's a short thread, but it is worth reading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has been considerable effort to debunk the notion that United 93 landed at Cleveland on 9/11. There is however, solid evidence of military involvement in what the ATC at Cleveland was doing with that aircraft. I think they were trying to create confusion between United 93 and Delta 89.

In other words, to frame an investigative hypothesis, the Cleveland shell game with aircraft started in the air and was carried out by the military and an ATC supervisor.

Thanks friend I will check it out and take a look. It certainly is a thought provoking set of occurences involved.

Obviously there is some reason the Government doesn't want trials in courts of law.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey I don't know if it is just me but about 4:22 it sounds like someone say's "SORRY"

Listen to it again. I hear a voice or something utter the phrase "SORRY" very quickly.

This occurs after "You did Great" keep listening and have the volume turned up so you can hear it.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am not a debunker at all, I have listened to it several times, can someone else check also, if you forget her voice during the call, you can hear a similar sound to what is claimed to be you did great about three times during the call.

It sounds like the same kind of thing to me, I am wearing headphones so is clearer when the music stops, it could be just me, but I don't understand, if the same sound is all through the conversation, then why say it sounds like you did great? you can check it yourselves, but do it without the music.

I didn't understand that either, we are supposed to listen carefully, that is not possible with the music playing, so why the music? it's like the you did great is being suggested to us, before we get to hear it without the sound.

I do believe something is not right with the whole 911 events, I don't believe this is part of it, as for the ID thing, many hijackers collect ID when doing their nasty deeds, has happened lots of times, would explain why they where found, maybe the hijackers where simply checking who was who so they got no surprises.

And that is just my 2c worth.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Wow...whoever made this video has one big stretch going on. This is possibly the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. She did a good job holding her emotions back, and then it was too much for her to take.

I like conspiracies, but trying to make one out of this is a little over the line. Just a little.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The music for me is the smoking gun

Its impossible to determine which track the music is on versus the voice to me - and if the music was added - why not something else? Something with an agenda would like us to hear ?

If this is proof then please post the clean unedited unadulterated version - in the tenant of "Deny Ignorance" then this is the UFO footage from a friend passed through my digital editor ....... yada yada

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This version has pretty good audio and no music. Why the audio is better I don't know.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The only thing that really bugs me about this call is the fact that she says "tell MY children that I love them". Not "tell THE children", or "tell OUR children".

The only thing I can think of is that the children could be from a previous relationship. Does anyone know?

Reminds me of the call one of the passengers made to his mom where he said, "Hi, mom? It's (states his first AND last name)." Call it a hunch, but I don't think most people do that when calling their own mother...

~G

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
They were likely just enacting a drill , she had her part to play in the role of a stewardess making a call to her family and the 'you did ok' was just someone speaking within their function of overseeing the correct procedures of the drill. Not necessarily a guilty party in the 'live' section of the drill where certain parameters were adjusted and known by a few to change the exercise into a actual terror event.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaudeamus

It would be nice to get a link to the account of the second phone call.

This call was in progress right at the end of the flight, at which point the plane is supposed to have rolled over on its back before crashing. It would be interesting to see if the story of that call verified or contradicted those circumstances.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaudeamus

Yes the 'my children' bugged me until I read that two kids were hers and two were the husbands, although still odd not to include all the kids. The other thing that is really odd is to casually say '3 guys hijacked the plane'...she was a former police woman and detective. Surely your cop instincts if this were real would be to say 3 arab looking men, and describe them, what the weapons were...and especially if one had a bomb strapped to him...that does not make sense.
And as someone suggested it does sound like a drill or play acting.
I too am troubled by Mark Bingam ringing his mother and saying 'Mum, this is Mark, Mark Bingham..'...huh? There isn't a child in the world of whatever age who would say that. Most would say 'Mum, it's me'...or just 'Hi Mum..'...or 'Mum, listen...' The reason given is that he was distracted and rattled...nah...does not make any sense.
Then there is Barbara Olsen on the pentagon flight, with Ted Olsen declaring she made two calls to him to the world, which he had to eventually admit never happened...huh?
May all these souls be at rest, and for their sakes may we prove who the perpetrators are and bring them to justice. And let's hope old Poppy doesn't die before that happens.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
whooo

Stop here for a sec - ask a mother whether she would say "our" or "My" children .....

Ill give you 50/1 any mother - ANY mother would say My

Ask your own mother if you don't believe me - does she say " my son" or "our son"

I think you might be startled by the reply if that some sort of proof your looking for.

ps.
and Im guessing the replies came from males

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So, we listen to this call and assume that a hijacker's telling the caller what to say?

Oh, please! Why is the automatic assumption that this too is some conspiracy? In all likelihood it was another passenger consoling her. The passenger was whispering because she didn't want to draw the attention of the hijackers on board. And maybe they are her children and her husband's the stepfather.

They knew that a plane had hit the WTC from OTHER PASSENGERS who heard from family members. She was probably trying to picture her husband's face as she left the message and thinking that she might never see him again.

My scenario seems much more plausible. Really illogical conclusions are being made with no information to back it up.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by IamLael]

[edit on 17-10-2009 by IamLael]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I believe the phone calls are fake. Passengers were forced to make calls. The passengers were not on the plane just in case one passenger would defy all odds and survive the crash and to tell their story. The passengers were not killed. They are being held somewhere in a safe undeground bunker until the 2012 solar storm/ pole shift/ reversal / stuff happens. The passengers and others such as, elites / political figures and other "prime human" specimens may emerg as the suvivours of a cataclysmic event! Just a theory.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamLael
Really illogical conclusions are being made with no information to back it up.

Kind of like people that still belive the official story do all the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
All I can really say about this, is that I *really* wish that the people who make these types of videos would STOP adding music! Music is GREAT, (see avatar) but when trying to examine SOUNDS it makes it really distracting! This is also annoying when trying to watch a video with ufos, ghosts, etc with SOUNDS involved. *sigh*

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Another thing about the call that raises questions in my mind is that she tells her husband where she is.

If my wife was a stewardess, I would know her schedule to a tee.

I realize that any number of circumstances might lead her to emphasize the point of where she was, including an attempt to signal her husband that her call was being coerced in some way by giving him info she knew he knew very well already. The Todd Beamer call is similar, "Hi Mom. This is Todd Beamer."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join