It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CHILLING Phone Call

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This clip examines the alleged phone call made by CeeCee Lyles, a flight attendant working on United Airlines Flight 93.

She told him the plane she was on was being hijacked and that she loved him. But at the end, you hear a distinct female voice say: “You did very well”

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Very interesting. Let's see what excuses the government loyalists come up with this time.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, it could be someone on the flight with her telling her she did great in staying strong through the phone call.

This is jumping a bit, clutching at straws if you will. I'm as big a conspiracy theorist as the next guy, but this is easy to write off.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Well, it could be someone on the flight with her telling her she did great in staying strong through the phone call.

I have to agree Mr. Headshot. She thought that perhaps this was the last time she would communicate with her loved ones.

Does anyone think the perps would give her kudos? Geesh.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Does anyone think the perps would give her kudos? Geesh.

I did not know any of the perps were female. Do you have any evidence we do not?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I will throw in my 2 cents and agree w/ some of the others. I believe that she was being consoled by a fellow ...passenger/flight attendant. But the identification packs found not in just this case, but others as well, are really thought provoking. Very suspicious. I will add though, the phone call itself is very disheartening.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I will throw in my 2 cents and agree w/ some of the others. I believe that she was being consoled by a fellow ...passenger/flight attendant. .

The problem is figuring out if it was meant as being consoled or more like nice job they should believe that.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHIXER2

Originally posted by hhcore
I will throw in my 2 cents and agree w/ some of the others. I believe that she was being consoled by a fellow ...passenger/flight attendant. .

The problem is figuring out if it was meant as being consoled or more like nice job they should believe that.

I do agree w/ you. 100%. Reading into this could drive a person insane. If it was consoling, well it was convincing..... If it was 'good, you did good, they will believe your phone call'..... well, that is very convincing as well. But on one hand you have the 'female perp' idea. If it was a female simply coaxing her words, and they were never on the plane to begin with, anyone, male or female, could have been trigger people. Did she really delay the hang up on purpose? It's all so very confusing. And w/ 0 hard evidence, it will be so hard to get to the bottom of. Dead people tell no stories. Especially when the only thing left of a selected dead person is gov't issued.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This is jumping a bit, clutching at straws if you will. I'm as big a conspiracy theorist as the next guy, but this is easy to write off.

The content of the call makes perfect sense, and anyone who doesn't get that doesn't have a significant other.

However it is highly unlikely that someone was able to make a call and have it last that long on a plane with 2001 technology.

Also, if the plane was moving at the proclaimed velocity, it was outright impossible. So if this call is real the flight path is fake.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The content of the call makes perfect sense, and anyone who doesn't get that doesn't have a significant other.

However it is highly unlikely that someone was able to make a call and have it last that long on a plane with 2001 technology.

Also, if the plane was moving at the proclaimed velocity, it was outright impossible. So if this call is real the flight path is fake.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well IMO she doesn't sound like shes on a High jacked plane. Also you would think knowing that you where going to crash into the World Trade center you would have at least some panic in your voice while everyone else is going nuts on the plane. Weird!

I know if i had to make that sort of call to my family i would be in so much panic that my family would think its a prank call. Then again thats me.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Originally posted by TSOM87
Well IMO she doesn't sound like shes on a High jacked plane. Also you would think knowing that you where going to crash into the World Trade center you would have at least some panic in your voice while everyone else is going nuts on the plane. Weird!

I know if i had to make that sort of call to my family i would be in so much panic that my family would think its a prank call. Then again thats me.

Tsom87

I have to agree. It sounds to me like she was reading from a script with no emotion in her voice until the end.

As for the people doubting there were female badies involved, well how naive to think there would not be??

Let’s not also forget that making phone calls from planes back then was a technological impossibility.

I believe the voice saying "good job" was a minder. They used a woman for the job because she was less intimidating. I believe the people were on the ground and thought they were going to survive (because the devious female minder calmed them down).

This whole thing sickens me. I literally felt ill when I first heard it, and a chill went over my whole body.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I gotta say, for a cell phone call made from a jet airliner, that was an awfully clear and long connection.

Also, if that phone call was made from a cell phone, why does it sound like a phone going into a cradle at the end? That doesn't jive.

I'm starting to think that the 9/11 conspiracy theories have failed in understanding just how big this covert government operation was.

You can pay off a LOT of people with the missing $2.3 TRILLION from the Pentagon before 9/11/2001.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Hello jprophet,

It was made from the GTE Phone on her seat back. So, the call was very possible.

Thank you,

Dr. P

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In my opinion, the phone call is a fake and the other woman was congratulating the caller and really no one can prove it is not fake or real.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
People who debunk truther suspicions about the phone call made by C. C. Lyles, make a perfectly legitimate point, although it might stretch credulity a little to imagine that in the situation, someone would feel the need to reassure Ms. Lyles that she did a good job talking to her loved one. But this is a conspiracy forum after all, so I suppose any hypothetical is fair play.

I have one of my own about this call. I've posted on it before in another
Cleveland related thread, so I'll just quote myself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a suspicion that Cleveland is a very sinister part of the 9/11 story. I haven't a shred of evidence to back it up but I believe that the people on United 93 were disembarked from the aircraft and executed. I'm just talking off the top of my head here but I think it is within the realm of possibility that their bodies were taken to a VA hospital and incinerated.

Why a VA hospital? Just to keep it all in the family.

This would enable appropriate DNA data to be gathered for a later dog and pony show claiming victim identification from the crash site in Shanksville. (To be fair, I don't know that such a show took place, but that part of what I'm saying is secondary.)

Here is a great little video clip analysing the C.C. Lyles taped phone call from United 93. This lady is one of the real heroines of 9/11 and characteristically, in Bushwhacked America, almost no-one knows it. Why? Because she effed up her killers by not hanging up the phone when she finished making her call.

Maybe I've got it all wrong. Maybe not. But in this forum it is fair to speculate.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This defiantly goes against the "Let's roll." phone call where the wife said there was panic and and distress in the background, and then the fight. You heard nothing like that in the background of this call.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Originally posted by jprophet420

Hello jprophet,

It was made from the GTE Phone on her seat back. So, the call was very possible.

Thank you,

Dr. P

Thats amazing, because the caller ID reported her cellphone number.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Personally, I did not hear "You did great".

It sounded more to me like.. "It's a fake".

Go back and listen to it again and tell me if that does not fit better. I mean if she was smart (and this was a coerced call), she knew she was not getting out of that alive, might as well leave some kind of "clue" on the answering machine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join