It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I beg to differ. I beleive there will be time to act before I feel the consequences of the impacts. That is, assuming we are dealing with meteors and not comet tails, which are toxic. Uhaul?; no man I'm talking about a friggin' tractor trailer or two. And why would I mearly sit and watch the sun fade away when I can possibly increase my chances of survival by stockpiling resrouces? I aim to survive by any means possible. This is not a nuclear war so there is something to live for after the impacts.

d1k

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Be at peace with yourself and God. If it's Gods will for you to survive, you will. If it's your time, it's your time. Nothing can change that.

Ya but if it does happen its going to suck to die of starvation, thirst, my neighbours cause they want our food, poisoned air etc etc

What household chemicals can you "take" to go out peacefully lol?

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Uhaul?; no man I'm talking about a friggin' tractor trailer or two.

I'm assuming you have a large enough underground bunker to stores these right?? You must be independantly wealthy to be able to purchase two trailer loads of supplies. Come on man, I was born in the dark, but it wasn't last night. LOGIC!!

If you truly believe what the "Aussie Bloke" says, you got less than a month to do all of this. I don't think it's possible, not on my salary anyway.

Man, you need to stop panicking and use your head a little here.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Posted on Bushcountry.org this morning:

6 Airport "Incidents" Within Days
A mysterious and crippling radar failure at the Denver International Airport has been repaired, KUSA-TV, Denver, reported Thursday. The malfunction shut down the airport for about an hour Wednesday evening. A Bush Country article back on March 02 discussed this possibility saying "Don't know exactly when but worldwide GPS is going to start to fail".

And the article posts the following link: www.bushcountry.org...

The URL to the bush country article is just the home page: www.bushcountry.org...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dr. Know> why buy when you can steal?

And why put them underground when most of what i named will probably survive in a basement?

About the GPS failures: why would they be happening now? It's the end of may, and almost a month to the impacts? Perhaps the impacts are closer than we think?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
I belong to Dan Sherman's email list, and he sent the bushcountry.org, thread on his website saying it had to do with the things he was told about.
Sorry, I am so freaked out right now.Dan's site

"UPDATE 5-10-04
There are some interesting developments occurring that COULD be culminating with an event (or series of events) that I had mentioned might occur in the future relating to the project I worked on. It has to do with worldwide electromagnetic outages... etc. Click here to read about those POSSIBLE developments"

Tesla, I read that book and I just saw your post. Im really finding it hard to concentrate at work and even be semi-normal acting at my job.

One time, I had a "feeling", that someone would die. It happened repetedly over the course of a week. I told my mom and my 3 best friends about it and about 3 days later one of my buddies was decapitated in a car wreck and the 2 other friends had broken legs, arms and internal injuries.

Ive got that "feeling" again and Im real real scared.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Dr. Know> why buy when you can steal?

And why put them underground when most of what i named will probably survive in a basement?

Just curious is all. Not bashing you.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.space.com...

New Object is 2nd Rock from the Sun
By Robert Roy Britt
Senior Science Writer
posted: 10:20 pm ET
20 May 2004

Somebody suddenly notices a kilometer wide asteroid orbiting the sun and announces it yesterday. Just another unusual space/asteroid related thing happening in the last month. They say its no threat.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Its funny i read here and there that its not the asteroids/comets hitting us (which they believe won't) its the smaller debris and the tails that will do the damage, micro meteors, red hot, millions of them, plus the comets will pass so close that they will cause ripples in our atmosphere like the shock wave of a jet fighter flying close to a green house, windows will rattle, some will break.

I also read that a basement or even a thick bricked well built ground floor should be enough. Houses in the UK should be ok but a lot of houses are wooden in the US and i think there may be problems there.

Thats if it happens that is.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
See that's where i am confused. Some people have said comet tails and some have said meteors/asteriods. Which is it? The problem with comet tails is the toxic gasses that are released from frozen form when the fragments enter the atmosphere. My house is two story wood frame brick exterior.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok people - the message of this website is "deny ignorance" lets try putting it in action

1) If a meteor hits this planet and causes an Extinction Level Event - all the guns you might hoard mean NOTHING

2) if 1 above happens we are all dead

3) there is actually no three

Appendix 1

See you all after the day it was supposed to happen - look forward to the excuses of why it didnt

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Where do you live MNS, if you dont mind me asking?

@ Silk if you read my post i never said the 'roids will hit if they do they we all dead, i said that the official line is that they will miss us, like a man with a sniper rifle on a tennis court firing at the man on the other end and missing his ear by ---- that much. Ive heard for a long time now that we will pass through its tail with a nice firework show to make the Spanish meteor earlier this year look like a sparkler.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Where do you live MNS, if you dont mind me asking?

Greensboro NorthCarolina about 100/200 mi inland i would guess without looking it up. That's the other thing. Some have said the southern hemisphere and some have said the western hemisphere. I'm inclined to beleive the southern hemisphere more because that info came from Aussie bloke and most of his info has been confirmed several times. Of course a comet tail would have a fairly wide spread....

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Probably enough to envelop the Earth and moon together.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
gas masks anyone?

and now i must add sensless drivel to have a satisfactorially long post...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
just wants to says jlc has a nice body hee hee

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
rustiswordz

I read the post but like the vast majority of alarmist material i read every week on ATS I felt the "deny ignorance" rule applied - apologies if that offended you.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Seriously though, the bible says at the end of days, a large object will fall to earth. The object is called "wormwood" and it will destroy 1/3 of the earth and sea.

I believe the US government's project to defer space objects from hitting earth is called "Project Wormwood". Anybody know?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
rustiswordz

I read the post but like the vast majority of alarmist material i read every week on ATS I felt the "deny ignorance" rule applied - apologies if that offended you.

No offence meant or taken.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Seriously though, the bible says at the end of days, a large object will fall to earth. The object is called "wormwood" and it will destroy 1/3 of the earth and sea.

That's another thing. This whole asteroid/comet scenario draws some eerie parallels between what revelations predicts and what is happening/might happen.

All the more reason to beleive

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join