It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Astral Projection Project

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Saturday night, EST, after 930pm you will:

Make sure you are not overtired, and have not used alcohol, or have over-eaten previous to the experiment. Dont wear constrictive clothing. Just get as comfortable as possible

Be sure your environment is condusive to your relaxation and concentration.

Do not force, but gently use your method of meditation to reach the point of sleep.

"gentle like the wind", invite the vibrational state.

Know that this will be a positive experience and feel the safety and security of your physical environment.
Though you will let go of your physical surroundings, you will carry the secure feeling with you into the astral.

You are strong and capable

As your body goes to sleep, your mind will remain aware.
(you can try resting your elbow so that the forearm is upright, as you fall asleep the forearm will fall, an wake you just enough to know you are on the cusp of sleep. Allow your arm to stay resting now but you have been "alerted" to the fact that this is the time to seperate)

Have a visual point of projection in mind--Like that lit up M in the 360 photo in that link in the 1st post--and go gently.

If you fall asleep without staying aware, You will soon wake and attempt the exercise again with focus and 10 breaths to clear the mind. At this point, your chances for projection have increased. You are closer than ever to the state condusive to projection.

The experiment will continue throughout the night, dont give up if you dont want to.

The focus is on point projection. This will be a positive experience.

During the day before hand, keep your mind in the positive.

Remember we are all trying at the same time, See your energy, strength and security increasing because of this.

Kristine

Kris

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused on this, if I am remote viewing something...
what am I supposed to be remote viewing?
Has something been placed there for me to try to get information on?

splain please

Maybe I just missed it in the posts as I am a wee bit tired...LOL

But whatever it is...count me in...I will try it!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I almost got out today, I noticed myself being in the state and was feeling the separation. I could've been partially out. But I was pushing too much to get out and not doing it in a relaxed way, so the vibrations, floating feeling, everything just faded away...

Better luck next time...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here is a forum with lots of excellent methods from experienced astral projectors.

I used the triangle method in my above post. After that, the rope method.

www.astralpulse.com...

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
half an hour to go, see you in time square!!!
i'll be attempting it and will update this thread tomorrow if anything happens and I actually make it there.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
focus

gentle like the wind

you are positive capable and strong

you are safe and secure!

Remember, if you fall to sleep without awareness, you will wake, and can try again. At this point, you are closer than ever to projection.

Kristine

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
see you all there... hopefully.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
lol I was trying it out and someone put a dumpster in my way. I think I was just remote viewing, guess I should keep going, but I can say that when I tried, I got instant visuals of that darn dumpster corner.
I hadnt looked at the 360 camera yet, and when I did, I dunno where I was. Somewhere stuck on the corner of a dumpster with a lady in a dress and high heels next to me. I'll keep going...but that was my first impression.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I will try again later, but I had to break for now. I came close several times, got to the point where my entire body tingledand felt light but each time I panicked or had someone make noise and snap me out of it...full silence is impossible for me but I was able to focus on ear noise and tune most everything else out.. I am able to use the triangle method quite naturallly I just need an environment with less interuptions.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thats ok, as soon as my kids saw I was doing something "wierd" they wouldnt leave me alone, they always pester me if I try to zone out like that, pesky little turds. I managed to see something again, was like standing at a newspaperstand or something and there was a african american lady standing there looking up at a white lit up sign but it was almost like everything was frozen....
was all I saw and my kids started to pick on me.

My problem with this is that I get these images but without some sort of focus like someone placing something there that can be verified, I dunno if its just me or not. *shrug* was fun though! I always love it when I get images, even if they mean nothing, cause my "imagination" is quite visual, and I see things rather clearly. Its a great exercise in imagry.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
my husband gave me one hour to do what i wanted, he hates whenever I attempt to astral project, scared I might not wake up one day. Anyway, I started my relaxation routine around 9:30 exactly by 9:45 I was gone, and woke up with a jump at 10:08. This is the impressions of what I saw...now I have to admit, this didn't feel like any of the other oobe's I have ever experienced. I didn't see my body, didn't even see my room. What I saw or felt was something more like remote viewing.

Large white man, bald head (over 6ft, 200 lbs) walks into McDonalds, only could see the back of his head.

White escalade drives between me and the view of the McDonalds.

Chinese couple both wearing jean jackets, girl has long hair, walks directly infront of me.

Young white male or female, couldn't tell, dressed in all black very baggy pants, with a striped ski type hat taking pictures.

short mexican man with white chef type jacket and white shopping bag walks past me.

I kept seeing yellow cabs pass infront of me.
I was clearly on a street opposite or diagonal to the McDonalds.
standing next to to a building entrance that had a gate over it.
i saw numbers on the wall next to the gate, something like 895 or 595?

lastly I saw a guy with dark hair, goatee and moustache, he looked directly at me, as if he was seeing me.

that's when i "woke"

now did I really visit times square? i don't know. was it an oobe or remote viewing? whatever it was, it was fascinating and I would be willing to try another mass project again.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's sounds impressive worldwatcher!!! I tried today, but I failed to get out. The 24 hours aren't over yet though, so I can still try later...

IMHO this is something that should be done every month, and by as much people as possible. The whole internet community that does astral projection should be over a million easy.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
first off, Bandit, great idea..I was thinkin exactly the same thing...
We SHOULD do this regularly.
Because though I really didnt get "out" in the normal fashion, I had very intense experiences
#1. "Chinese couple both wearing jean jackets, girl has long hair, walks directly infront of me."

--World Watcher

You think Im crazy, but I saw them too or someone like them.
It began with a remote viewing type situation, where I saw people flashing in my mind. A chinese couple stood out in my mind too. Weird?
we ll wait for the photos maybe something will turn up. I had a friend takin pics.

2. As soon as I layed down the tingles and pins and needles started, but they were all over not just my feet and hands, and extremely intense. I hate to say it but it started to freak me out but it gets...weirder.

I got up and cleared.

As I drifted, the tingles got more intense and it felt like hands scooping right into my body and pulling on me, but all different hands like different people. Not a bad feeling, no malevolence or anything like that. It was more like someone trying to get me to go with them but when they grabbed and pulled, they got a hold of me but it just kept stretching, like some of me went and some stayed. This is the point when I had to get up and turn on a light because I never has such a physical experience associated with my attempts.

I hated the fact that Im telling everyone to be positive and I freaked!

3. So go in AGAIN and As I drift once more I kept feeling the strong presence of a female, not bad, not good, just there with me as I, what I believe spontaneously projected--from dreamstate.

Everything was unclear I didnt have focus but I felt the 1 presence with me. I couldnt really see anything but I know from the familiarity that I had projected somewhere.

4. I cant remember the dreams I had last night. I always remember by the afternoon and if I dont, I do an exercise of recall--and then I recall. I cant get anything but what Ive told you.

5. A tingle in my head!! THIS is a new one I have to say, I can even make it happen today. I could make the center of my palms tingle since I began meditation practices but my brain....or is it my mind? I cant figure this one out but its directly ontop of my head. It felt like a needle going stright down throught the top of my head, it hurt a little but I ignored it till I had to scratch and rub it like my palms. It was so annoying!

There were alot of faces I saw but the only ones I could discribe when I woke up was the asian couple.

We need to do this again, like Bandit said...Maybe a month from now..like June 19? I truly believe my experience was more intense because of the group effort. I didnt do anything different but acknowledged out loud each individual that responded to the post seperately before I turned of the comp and layed down I would loved to make it a regular thing.

Thank You for your cooperation...I will discuss the photos with you when I get them.

Kristine

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
btw krisxx can you provide a description of the friend that taking the pictures?

it struck me odd that i picked up on a person taking pics

and the chinese couple with jean jackets ...definitely a freaky coincidence.

i'm in for next one, whenever we do it.

[Edited on 5-23-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I didnt make it at all..........I wound up spending like 3 hours saying to myself "relax.....relax".......so at 2 am mountain time I turned on the light and read till I could go to sleep............

I am NOT very good at this....YET......but, I keep trying and will make the attempts anytime you plan a group trip!

ahhhh to SEE the Pyramids!! (hint hint)

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
lastly I saw a guy with dark hair, goatee and moustache, he looked directly at me, as if he was seeing me.

Did he have long hair or short? lol Might of been me.

I didnt make it at all..........I wound up spending like 3 hours saying to myself "relax.....relax".......so at 2 am mountain time I turned on the light and read till I could go to sleep............

Sometimes people try to hard. A clue I can give you is that the images you will get and feel come from the same place as your imagination does. So in a way, its just like visualizing a person or a painting in your head. You end up being in two places at once. If that makes sense. If you can see a mountain in your head, any mountain, you can "astral" or remote view.
Like I said, people try to hard sometimes.
Dunno if that helps, might confuse you more...LOL is just my understanding of how these things work.

I sat at my computer and did this, and didnt go and lay down. Probibly would of been more effective if I had, but for me, I seem to be able to do some of this at will sometimes. Probibly because thats how I learned a lot of it. Would of been impossible to go lay down, my kids would of been all over me...lol
[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
darkblade are you about 5'7 or so, caucasian but with a little bit of a tan?
the guy i saw had greasy or hair with lots of gel, dark brown almost black in color, hair was slightly past the ears touching the neck, goatee and moustache of course.. and dark color eyes, definitely a dark brown color.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
darkblade are you about 5'7 or so, caucasian but with a little bit of a tan?
the guy i saw had greasy or hair with lots of gel, dark brown almost black in color, hair was slightly past the ears touching the neck, goatee and moustache of course.. and dark color eyes, definitely a dark brown color.

5'11, you can click my website link at the bottom of my post and on the page you go to is my pic, though thats old with a crappy webcam. I have blue eyes and not brown though. I'm half Native American so my skin is slightly tan. And right now I have a goatee and mustach
lol
And for some reason that pic makes my nose look bigger than it is...HAH!

its probibly not me, but you never know

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
5. A tingle in my head!! THIS is a new one I have to say, I can even make it happen today. I could make the center of my palms tingle since I began meditation practices but my brain....or is it my mind? I cant figure this one out but its directly ontop of my head. It felt like a needle going stright down throught the top of my head, it hurt a little but I ignored it till I had to scratch and rub it like my palms. It was so annoying!

I dont know if this is simular or not, but I had an encounter with a guy once, who told me about a "psychic" band around my forhead...and as soon as he said that, I felt it around my head, and ever since I can feel it when I feel really intune. I call it a golden band, some people call it the 3rd eye I guess, it feels like it runs across the forhead to both temples..tingles and almost litteraly feels like a tightening, is it simular?

As to the top of your head, thats the place where energy enters from the "source" its like a stream of energy that comes down...is a chakra opening I believe. Thats where divine wisdom is believed to come into the mind. And in healing is where the source of power enters the body and out to the one you are healing.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yeah the top of my head , maybe I left it open...hmmm cause I feel it-- its like a tickle right now.

The guy taking pictures is: med--long dirty blonde 6 ft tall Slightly tan Irish guy,,,,early 40s

I dont know what he was wearing but it was probably a T shirt with a support "blank blank" motorcycle club on it, cause thats what he had earlier in the day

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join