It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Astral Projection Project

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying this is not my original idea. Ive seen it on the net a bunch of times--But I am interested in attempting it myself....

I did a search to see if it was done before at ATS, but I didnt find anything about it.--Even if it has, try it again.

A GROUP ASTRAL PROJECTION

Date: Saturday, May 22

TIME: TBA

This is a link for a 360 degree view of TIME SQUARE

www.travelape.com...

I propose a massive AP AND remote viewing session right next to that McDonalds.
I choose this place because it is a point of 24 hour activity, which makes it simple to verify--if in fact there are any-- similar sightings.

I have read that group projects, such as this, can increase the chances of you, as an individual, to have a successful experience.

I always read how many of you wish to have an Astral projection or Remote viewing experience. Here is a chance to really try it, while receiving and giving energy to those who are attempting the same alternate awareness as you at the same time.

It also gives you a few days to practice, a few nights to dwell, concentrate, and visualize the point of contact.

Focus and visualization are the key to sucess.
Attempt the "alternate awareness state" every night until then, using any method you choose.

some techniques for AP:
www.5starpsychicadvice.com...

Some techniques for remote viewing:

enchantedmind.com...

Either I, or someone I know will go to the point of interest and take some photographs throughout the time specified.

I would hope to try to participate in the actual experiment if possible. But if enough people want to attempt it, I will go myself.

The following days we could continue this thread and compare photos and experiences.

Stupid idea or whaa?

Kristine

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
Let me begin by saying this is not my original idea. Ive seen it on the net a bunch of times--But I am interested in attempting it myself....

I did a search to see if it was done before at ATS, but I didnt find anything about it.--Even if it has, try it again.

A GROUP ASTRAL PROJECTION

Date: Saturday, May 22

TIME: TBA

This is a link for a 360 degree view of TIME SQUARE

www.travelape.com...

I propose a massive AP AND remote viewing session right next to that McDonalds.
I choose this place because it is a point of 24 hour activity, which makes it simple to verify--if in fact there are any-- similar sightings.

I have read that group projects, such as this, can increase the chances of you, as an individual, to have a successful experience.

I always read how many of you wish to have an Astral projection or Remote viewing experience. Here is a chance to really try it, while receiving and giving energy to those who are attempting the same alternate awareness as you at the same time.

It also gives you a few days to practice, a few nights to dwell, concentrate, and visualize the point of contact.

Focus and visualization are the key to sucess.
Attempt the "alternate awareness state" every night until then, using any method you choose.

some techniques for AP:
www.5starpsychicadvice.com...

Some techniques for remote viewing:

enchantedmind.com...

Either I, or someone I know will go to the point of interest and take some photographs throughout the time specified.

I would hope to try to participate in the actual experiment if possible. But if enough people want to attempt it, I will go myself.

The following days we could continue this thread and compare photos and experiences.

Stupid idea or whaa?

Kristine

Good Post! I've been attempting to Astral 'knowingly' for a while now to no avail, i'll check it out thx!

Sapph

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was able to AP only once so far in my life, that I'm aware of anyway, and that was about 4 years ago. I've tried off and on since then without any luck.

Maybe the energy of so many people projecting at once will help "pull" me along. At the very least sounds like a fun idea for those more practiced than myself.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh wow cool... lol... i think i will give it ago... i have been very interested in ap for some time, but haven't been able to do it... hopefully this time... i might have a break through... large number of people and all...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ok I am in.....I hope I can DO it............Ive been learning the harder I try the more I force it away from myself........but I am sure willing and will give it a GO!

Why not? Ive have never been to Times Square........good plan!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
ok I am in.....I hope I can DO it............Ive been learning the harder I try the more I force it away from myself........

You know I noticed the same thing, Goddess.
The best thing to do is focus and not force.
Go gently...Easier said than done, right!
Hey Zakk, I hope to get at least 10 people in on this. We might find a new awareness with this method, hmm.

Jameo and Sapphire, Im glad to see you're interested!
I think this could work, guys...

Kris

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i never end up where I want to go when I project.
is there a certain time on saturday that this is supposed to be done?

are we going to see each other in the astral plane there and how do we verify that we were there?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
i never end up where I want to go when I project.
is there a certain time on saturday that this is supposed to be done?

are we going to see each other in the astral plane there and how do we verify that we were there?

I think with a group being focused, we may have a better chance of ending up where we want to go.
Also, the 360 degree pic on that site I put up in the first post is important because it depicts the actual place of interest. Focus and visualization on the point of interest help guide you there.

The idea is to look at the pic, and then close your eyes and visualize it in your mind and try to make it more clear than the photograph each time you think about it.
Practice every night till saturday.

The time is To Be announced in the event there is enough interest, we will decide the time dependant on the time zones of the participators.

We will discuss the experience in the following days on this post, and we will attemp to discover similarities in the experience.

I have spoken to people who have encountered each other in the astral.

For those who will attemp the remote viewing I will have a series of photographs taken thru the duration of the experiment.

Im not an expert, I just want to give this a shot

Kristine

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i'm game, i know the place, just keep me informed with the time...btw.. i can make any time selected work for me

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Kristine, I'm definitely up for trying. For whatever its worth, I'm on EST but will only be available to try it that night.

Like a lot of folks, on Saturday I'll be out running around catching up on the things I was too lazy to do during the week. Yay....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zakk
Kristine, I'm definitely up for trying. For whatever its worth, I'm on EST but will only be available to try it that night.

Sounds like a good time: Night EST

If anyone has any suggestions about any aspect of this, please give it up.
This is a work in progress

Kris

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'll probaly be able to do that.

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've tried to AP so many times, but haven't gotten it just yet.
Count me in, though. I'll try my best.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
WorldWatcher, I noticed one of your questions was " will we see each other there" I doubt those remote viewing will see each other , but those who BI-Locate to the site might (astral project) they should look like energy forms like light. But you are also talking about a big city and there maybe others there on the same vibrational plane who are not part of this project. and dont know they are even on that plane eg: through death or attracted to places with large amounts of people and energy. I would concentrate on the experiment and not get involved in trying to comunicate with someone else there, Remember the golden rule as a child dont speak to strangers.
Sounds like a great idea for an experiment xxkrissxx good luck.
P

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm game, what time?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hi im definatly in i hope to be able to learn from my experience and others'. Im in gmt so i will probably have to try when i go to bed. thanks for the links both of them were useful ive been trying to ap all my life to not yet achieved any results that i know of i think this experiment is very interesting good luck to everyone who participates also if any experienced projectors want to 'lend a helping hand' then feel free to do so. until then

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey!

Maybe you help us along here with a few pointers!
Thanks
Kris

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
will be Eastern Standard Time.
NIGHT SATURDAY
after 10 PM, but with no "set" time.

As Parker stated, the idea is to attempt a destination projection.
Concentration is on direction, not communication.
Concentration is on having a positive experience.

Communication is an advanced aspect of projection. Focusing on it may hinder or end your projection attempt.

focus on an objective can help you have a successful attempt.

Kristine

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
XXKRISXX
I would like to try one of these, A guy named AMOK ran a similar experiment and it to was was on a Saturday, and i work every Saturday, so i could nor take part in the real time experiment. I asked if he could assign "coordinates" to the event so i could try to view it at a later date, but he did not know what coordinates meant in terms of remote viewing.
I wish everyone luck on this and hope you have great success.

Parker

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have tried, but have not been successful... I am IN!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join