It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know about the hyperdimensional resonator?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
IMAO- I remember the hyperdimensional resonator from years back when I used to be obssessed with information about it (I was a kid). Does anyone here know of any personal expierences, interesting info about the creator (my memory tells me it was Steven Gibbs), etc. about it? That would be cool. Thanks all, bye!!!
To future and infinity....

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A couple of us know that there's rarely been a name for an object as crazy and stupid as that - could you perhaps be the one to give us the information? It reminds me of an experience on another board that I moderate: Someone came in and said "Hey guys, what do you think of Room 227? Anyone know anything more about it? I think itsa hoax. u?" Someone asked what 'Room 227' was, and the guy replied saying "NO! I ASKED YOU WHAT IT IS! DON"T ASK ME!" - Just, wow. Bannage. Could you give us some information?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OK i dont know anything about it. But there is information about a portal to a different dimension here on ATS.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
For those who don't know about this device, here are some links:
www.futurehorizons.net...
monkeyfilter.com...
Interview w/ Steven Gibbs in Strange magazine:
www.v-j-enterprises.com...
web.archive.org...
www.think-aboutit.com...
He used to have a website with a lot of info about it, but I can't find it at the moment. If I do find it, I will post it.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The reason I say that is that I have built one version of a flux capacitor circuit that is revealed in one of my reports and I had built something like four or five different versions of the flux capacitor, and I tested out each one of them

Really sorry, dude, but this guy's been watching too much Back to the Future. There's no such thing as a 'flux capacitor', and, if there were, the term wouldn't describe any chronoportation device I can think of.

Interesting story, though.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I know of a tread of another forum in which a guy used one. It just got him to astral project. I'll send the link later.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well that machine has many other applications as well very interesting in fact

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
lol, this is an interesting one.

The name is certainly..... Interesting
. Resonator, it resonates accoustic or electromagnet wave. Possibly? Maybe it has an effect on the brain. Im not sure.

I have high beliefs the mind may be capable of time travel. I've had some questionable experiences meditating, but as far as physical time travel. I doubt it.

Im just going to go turn on my photon emitter - getting dark in here.
And activate my oxygen cooling unit.

Vorta

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
GUYS! use yur noggins here. it has electrical wires....hooked up to your head!

All it will be doing is when you wear it jusssst right, it messes with the electrical signals in your brain, or fires off some that shouldnt be at the time, and causes you to see things.

Its just a damn hallucinagenic device!

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I used one of those things back in the 80's. It was all well and good until some damned moron ACTUALLY plugged it in. Well, let me tell you something wires attached to your head AND an electrical outlet is something you don't want..EVER! It made my whoo-dinger tingle for a week. I would pi** my pants every third lunar cycle, I would walk around and randomly yell "ROOSEVELTS UNDERWEAR" for no good reason. And now every time I hear bacon sizzle I have a panic attack and have the desire to chase wood chucks. Please DO NOT revive this thing, for the love of god man...do it for the kids!

[edit on 5-10-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
From what I've read, I dont' think that it would be a good idea to hook up anything electrical to your noggin and hope that it would carry you to a new dimension. The trip may not be a round ticket fair, if you know what I mean.

I have heard stories of a time machine that might make you feel as if you were in another dimension.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
god this thing is an accident waiting to happen. Fire off the wrong nerve and you could trigger an onset of anything from schitzoprhenia to depression.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Apparently it also gives out scalar waves, because it hasa caduceus coil in it.

In fact, a guy who claims to have it says it was useless without a caduceus coil. I would believe it when I see it though.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ive actually talked to this steven gibbs guy about 2 years ago for about 30 minutes, then i had to go because i was at a restaurant. all i know is he is 100% sure that his hdr is legit. id never try it, but id like to see someone else try.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vorta

ive done tons of studies about UFO, the relations between the old spiritual beliefs around the world, and science... they all have things in common, almost everything... chinese and hindu monks could fly, they posessed ufo-type of machines they control with their mind...pyramids being temple for the "gods" or time portals...
now i come to believe that those crazy sciencewe see all over the net arnt just bull#... they actually are the future science/knowledge/ belief that will help the human race evolve in a better way...hyperdimensional resonator might b one of them, considering the creator, probably the next great mind of all... when it comes to the little device and its effetcs on the brain and mind... everything is possible, the brain is powerful, its like the smartest supercomputers, made of chemicals, ever...but all we have to find and write all the programs to unlock its potential...the gov is stupid because its holding millions of info about those technologies...which is slowing our evolution and kill our planets (global warming etc..)
PS: IF ANYBODY ACTUALLY TRIES THE hdr AND HAD ANY SO-CALLED PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES, HOOK ME UPP...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Uh... have you ever seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well supposedly,the device charges the mind with some sort of energy and only the mind was able to travel, not the body, but there is another rare technique named "astral travel" or in spanish "viaje astral"
that seems to take your "essence"to some kind of "garage" and from there you can move your "essence" to past or future but only to see the things without interaction with nobody, but if your "essence" is floating in the space, I think you can possess yourself in the past and interact to modify something but this is only theory and somebody trying to bring the theory to real, should ask a real master of meditation and learn about that for a long time, supposedly the training to make something like that takes very very much time and the other inconvenience is that again supposedly this masters of meditation do not show the aknowledge to anybody that should make some crazy thing as kill his own grand grand grand father or make his grand grand grand mother fall in love and then let her pregnant and run to the future to escape the marriage.
and in the training supposedly again the desire to make weird things is eliminated.

maybe we will need to wait for something faster than the light to make real the Einstein theory but... What theory?????

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

"404 Not Found"?

That was quick.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join