It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the world is going to end...why change anything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmall89
Well I can't see your video, it says it was disabled by request.

There' should be a 'pop up blocker' prompt at the top that you can unblock, then view the video, but would claim there's no value in doing so.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA
I am much harder on "christians" than I am on those that aren't.

Good! A Christian should know what they believe and why. If they don't, is there any strength to their faith to begin with? Secondly, I am a religous extremist. Extreme love, extreme hope, extreme faith, extreme compassion, etc...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by speakplain
It's an undisputable fact that atheism caused more deaths in the last hundred years than the last two thousand years of the other religions put together.

Nice one atheists

"Dr. David Barrett, editor of the massive World Christian Encyclopaedia, and author of Cosmos, Chaos and Gospel, and Our Globe and How To Reach It, has documented that Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin was responsible for killing over 40 million people. Joseph Stalin closed down over 48 000 churches, and attempted the liquidation of the entire Christian Church.

Similarly, communist dictator of China Mao Tse Tung launched the Great Proletariat Cultural Revolution, ”History’s most systematic attempt ever, by a single nation, to eradicate and destroy Christianity…” Mao was responsible for killing about 72 million people." - forum.b92.net...

Interesting and often overlooked part of history.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

sshhhhh... You are not supposed to tell people when athiests are in power they kill everyone who does not conform to their logic.

Now we all have to read about how the athiet killing machines in NO WAY reflect the teachings of saint Dawkins but the crusades represent everything that is christianity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join