It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squalene - the hidden assassin in H1N1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
When Professor R.F. Garry went before the House of Representatives to advocate against the use of 2-3 micrograms of Squalene because it had a relationship with Gulf War Syndrome...

I bet he had NO IDEA the Powers That Be would increase the amount of Squalene by
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/815447472b68.jpg[/atsimg]
in order to give it to the general public!

Squaline is an adjuvent. An adjuvant is a non-viral component added to vaccines that basically allows less vaccine to be used. This obviously saves A LOT of money for the manufacturers. Squaline works by kicking the body's auto-immunity into hyper-speed so fewer vaccine doses and ppm (parts per million) can be used.

The following vid is set to music, a little different than what I'd normally embed but it has a ton of great info, including citations and references.

Another video here is with Dr. Laibow explaning the correlation between Gulf War Syndrome and Squaline. Even troops who did not go to the Middle East showed antibodies for Squaline, and more than 25% of troops (deployed or not) got Gulf War Syndrome, a disease tied with auto-immunity issues.

I am not a fear-mongorer, never have been, and until I heard (and doubly re-confirmed) what I learned today, I was not scared of the H1N1 vaccine. I had not planned on getting it but I wasn't truly scared of it.

WHY would companies purposefully, with knowledge of the consequences, provide us with 1,000,000 times more of something that has already caused auto-immunity issues!?

Finally, I dedicate this thread to ATS member Ecoparity for sharing his personal story about Squaline. I hope this educational thread helps people to make a choice not only to not get the vaccine, but to FIGHT against it!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Dr. Mercola's website - may take inputting an email address to read
"If children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths."
~ from the above linked site

here's a video of Dr. Mercola's work. He has a lot of important facts on H1N1, vaccines, and Gulf ar Syndrome.

The guy in this next video [linked not embedded because he's crazy lol] describes some really freaky ways of removing adjuvants from the body. I DO NOT necessarily support this guy's credentials and info but if you got the vaccine and are tremendously scared, check out the video - otherwise don't bother. It does seem he's done significant research on chelating metals.

How to Pass Squalene and Mercury After a Forced Vaccination

[edit on 12-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That's excellent that you took the time to go and find the material to reference what I had posted about squalene. Awesome work!

I have a sick 3 yr old here at the moment and didn't have time but yes, the real question here is why would the original military vaccines have 1/1000000 of the dose of squalene in them, be considered as the unofficial cause of Gulf War Syndrome and then be placed into the new H1N1 vaccine at such high levels?

I'm really concerned about the reports of mystery auto immune diseases we will start seeing after the mass vaccinations. I can't even imagine how much worse these incidents will be vs. the symptoms of GWS.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here's the exact ingredients in the novel H1N1 flu vaccine!
(Sorta spooky to actually see it flat out, from the source eh!?)

www.emea.europa.eu...
Page 6

The biggest issue here is that the amount of Squalene in the "Vaccine A" for Gulf War troops was 34.2 micrograms. The amount of Squalene in the novel H1N1 vaccine is 10.68 mg per .5 liter, which translates to the H1N1 vaccine having ONE MILLION TIMES the amount of Squalene as Vaccine A. Vaccine A has shown as responsible for the AutoImmune issues associated with Gulf War Syndrome.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a365721ff90e.jpg[/atsimg]

As another aspect of the same arguement, the World Health Organization [WHO] is a proponent of Squalene in vaccines. They advise that approximately 10 mg of Squalene has been used in Chiron's influenza vaccine, FLUAD, since 1997 without significant side effects.

WHO Vaccine Safety

[edit on 12-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
FLUAD is a flu vaccine licensed for use on the elderly only. They really do think people are stupid.

You cannot use a group of elderly patients as the test model for a vaccine which will be given to children and young adults. For starters we don't even know how much function if any squalene has in adults over the age of 65.

Second, what about reproductive side effects? Pregnant women?

These WHO folks are some of the top research scientists from big pharma companies. They know better, they just assume the rest of us won't.

new topics

top topics

join