It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free documentaries

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
UFOs and Nukes

History Channel documentary - UFOs over nuclear missile installations:

UFOs and Nuclear Base Shut Down:

Ufo's And Nuclear Sites -Robert Hastings:

1967 UFOs Hovering Over Nuclear Ballistic Missiles:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Pilot Interviews/testimony

Pilot Graham Bethune recalls an incident while flying a transport aircraft from Iceland to Newfoundland. The aircraft carrier-sized object seem to fly up from the water to "inspect" them before disengaging. The entire crew witnessed it as did an on-board Navy medical doctor -
interview at 0:40.

And

---

Interview with helicopter pilot Lt Colonel Lawrence Coyne at 1:10

---

Airline Captain Neil Daniels describes UFO witnessed by his crew and the resulting electromagnetic effects on his aircraft.

---

Iran 1976 UFO Incident - interview with pilot at 2:20

---

Bizarre account from a British Airways pilot in 1975, where he talks of seeing bright lights outside the cockpit during a flight to New York.

---

First-hand account from 1931 of one of the world's leading avaiation pioneers, Sir Francis Chichester, describing an unexplained craft flying next to him during his inaugural flight from New Zealand to Australia.

---

Pilot captain Ray Bowyer on Richard and Judy show, UK(2007.06.27).

---

UFO, Former US Pilot Milton Torres testimony.

---

Interview with Flight Lieutennant Michael Swiney and Royal Navy Lieutennant David Crofts who both witnessed three disc shaped objects pass over the cockpit of their plane whilst flying over England in October 1952 (the three objects were also confirmed by ground radar).

Interviews begin at 6:25

And follow on here:

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Now this is a person who deserves thousands of flags ; a decent example of constructive work on UFOlogy

FLAGGED !!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This is a great thread, there is also:

www.freedocumentaries.org...

Huge database of streaming documentaries. Quite a few in this thread that aren't on that site and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
this is what im talking about!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Investigation X UFO Outbreak

This new ufo documentary looks at Stephenville and new sightings - the 5 part video is an investigation into Ufo sightings by credible witnesses, there are some tests conducted on footage and photos etc, Discovery channel presentation.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 19/10/09 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Latest Mystery Quest on Area 51
www.youtube.com...

thanks to gortex

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
UFO - It Has Begun 1979 , one of the best ufo documentaries I have seen , thanks mcrom901 for bringing this gem to my attention
I recommend believers and skeptics alike to watch this documentary , they just dont make em like this anymore

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
THE FOURTH KIND

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
sorry.... the fourth kind... wrong one there.... further links n stuff.... duh.... looooool

[edit on 20/10/09 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Crop Circles - Crossover From Another Dimension
www.viddler.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why hasnt this thread been stickied?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
A lot of these are available in much higher resolution, and downloadable with a Torrent client (i.e. www.utorrent.com)

Once you have a Torrent client installed, I recommend www.spirit-tracker.org... as a source for many wild and wonderful documentaries, UFO ones included.

EDITED TO ADD: www.mininova.org is also a good source, go to Movies, then Documentaries.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by FosterVS]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
UFO - It Has Begun 1979 , one of the best ufo documentaries I have seen , thanks mcrom901 for bringing this gem to my attention
I recommend believers and skeptics alike to watch this documentary , they just dont make em like this anymore

Gortex,you're not wrong there mate - that documentary is an absolute winner.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

XCon 2005 - John Greenewald Jr. - The Black Vault's Quest for Truth

Google Video Link

For nearly 9 years, John Greenewald, Jr. has been exploring the archives of the U.S. Government for undeniable proof of the UFO Phenomenon. In those nine years, he has created the largest online archive anywhere in the world. Join John as he sifts through the mounds of Government documents and see the most fascinating results.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is a great thread and a treasure for new members. Somebody here mentioned it should be a sticky, I think that would be great.
Here is a documentary which has some entertainment value, it deals with something omnipresent in the UFO field. Hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thanks for everyone that has added more vids. I have seen a lot of them but from what everyone has added i have stuff to watch for the next week or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join