It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Art Students with Construction Passes were in WTC before attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You are deflecting, please keep the thread on topic, there are plenty of other threads discussing the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC, but this thread concerns the video posted by the OP and regards the students that occupied the 91st floor of the WTC in the spring of 2000.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Correct me if I'm wrong but the WTC's do not have apartment space for rent. working overtime is one thing, but you aren't allowed to "live" in the Towers.

So they have commited a crime either way. So they are criminals. I think???

Construction passes, I'd like to know who issued them those as well.

SO many questions, that go unanswered by TPTB..

But...Isn't that ALWAYS the case when it comes to 9/11.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It appears you have answered your own question. Not only did they have specific goals they hoped for, they accomplished them.
They got the US to destroy Iraq for them at the cost of American lives and dollars as opposed to Israeli lives and dollars, and managed to turn the average American against anything having to do with Islam.
Too extreme? Not for the goals they achieved.
They now have a permanent US presence in the middle east and most of the US lined up to back a war against Iran (and then Syria, and then who knows, until every Islamic nation has been reduced to devastated third-world nations whose military has been effectively destroyed.
And the price? One more false flag operation and 3,000 American lives. (Not counting our kids who died destroying Iran for them.) Pretty cheap from their point of view.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

All there is on THESE people, is that the FBI brought them in and questioned them in connection WITH the Israeli spy ring, so there's no proof that THEY themselves were in fact working on demolitions in the towers, but, there is evidence that the Israeli Arts students were not art students at all, but were Mossad and Israeli Military and that some of them did have explosives ordinance expertise, so at the very least, this story raises suspicion.

But some people should stop working to defend the Zelikow myth in history, especially those with access to all the information. What a disgrace to be found expending energy doing such a thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
reply to post by Pathos

Correct me if I'm wrong but the WTC's do not have apartment space for rent. working overtime is one thing, but you aren't allowed to "live" in the Towers.

As I previously quoted in my second post on this thread, they were occupying free studio space together with 14 other students, this group's particular project was to remove one of the windows and install a temporary balcony. As to what the conditions of occupying this space were at the time, well you'll have to do a little Googling, there seems to be a lot of links to studio space in NYC, but obviously the WTC is not going to be amongst those advertised now.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by Koka

All there is on THESE people, is that the FBI brought them in and questioned them in connection WITH the Israeli spy ring, so there's no proof that THEY themselves were in fact working on demolitions in the towers.......

.....or were Israeli military or had any expertise in explosives.

I too am looking for the truth behind 911, but we are not going to find it if we continue jumping the gun when videos such as this are posted on Youtube.

I will however be watching to see what he aims to post, as he says, within the next 24 to 48 hours, who knows he may have something more but if it resembles anything like what we have already seen he is not doing the truth cause any good or justice.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Its damning. It really really is. This has to be investigated and I am not sure the U.S Gov is capable of doing an honest investigation anymore.

Talk about a script.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I will give you guys a little background on artists. During a designer's last year in college, you have to display your work in a studio setting. Seniors are put into the position of finding a studio, so they can show their work to the community. Once they get a studio, they will redecorate it according to a theme. If they were given permission to use a suite in the WTC, they most likely slept overnight to fix it up. Everything about an artist is a celebration of life. Even though some suffer from being caught outside of mainstream thinking, their conflict mostly comes from imposing philosophical issues. Meaning of life stuff.

Chances are that there is something fishy about this report. Before anyone starts to blame any type of demographic, maybe you should be questioning the origins of this story.

The clip was created by a production group; thus, it already has a questionable origin. Was it biased? Are they trying to profit on 9/11 conspiracies? Etc...

Were they artists? Were they something else? Is the story fake? Start digging. Don't stop at one article.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You are deflecting, please keep the thread on topic, there are plenty of other threads discussing the collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC, but this thread concerns the video posted by the OP and regards the students that occupied the 91st floor of the WTC in the spring of 2000.

We don't know their "ART STUDENTS" Who told us that? What are they doing with diagrams of the Core Columns and Elevator shafts??

What are they doing with escape routes and what on earth are all those boxes?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
We don't know their "ART STUDENTS" Who told us that? What are they doing with diagrams of the Core Columns and Elevator shafts??

I'm not going over this again, read the whole thread or at least my posts, including the one link I gave which identifies the group in question.

If you are going to question anything, ask how this guy has tied these "ART STUDENTS" in to the Israeli spy ring just because they were questioned by the FBI.

And on a side note, can you remove the rather large quote in your previous post, please?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by talisman

I'm not going over this again, read the whole thread or at least my posts.

And on a side note, can you remove the rather large quote in your previous post, please?

NO I will not remove it. I think that what is mentioned there needs repeating and is very relevant.

I think it highly suspicious that we have people inisde the Tower's -pre-9/11 who have some kind of diagram of the core columns and elevator shafts.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is Gelatin's own website listing their presence at the WTC in 2000:
www.gelitin.net...
Here's a list of their videos:
www.gelitin.net...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wonder how much those artists paid to rent those rooms?

Aren't artists supposed to be starving?

So they are supposed to have constructed a platform.Either welded or bolted,neither process,nor the cutting whether by chop saw or plasma torch would cause all the purported dust from the mystery weeks before the main (Art-controlled- demo-with-Saudi-patsies-and-remote-controlled-aircraft-and-nano-thermate,etc)Event.

Furthermore beams do not come in boxes.This may have taken one big hand full of bolts,nuts,washers.The more I think about this the weirder it seems.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Amazing. This stuff keeps coming out and lining up with previous information, and still people are allergic to the obvious implications. Not just skeptical but full-fledge allergic, as always.

Great post.
Something to keep tabs on, for follow-ups.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Here is Gelatin's own website listing their presence at the WTC in 2000:
www.gelitin.net...
Here's a list of their videos:
www.gelitin.net...

Thanks man.

2000 awesome festival, perth

Weltwunder, in between, expo 2000, hannover
world trade center, new york

They were setting up for an art expo. Like I said in my last post. They were getting ready to show off their work.

Originally posted by trueforger
Wonder how much those artists paid to rent those rooms?

Sometimes we can get studios for free. Since the owners can advertise the size and style of their studios (to new potential customers), we can sometimes make a deal with the owners.

Originally posted by trueforger
Aren't artists supposed to be starving?

Cliche' - Stereotyping?
We have the potential to make millions by working full time and freelance at the same time. Its a very versatile degree and career. Its more profitable than most careers. We do not live in the Renaissance era anymore.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So you guys have expanded your witch hunt to include 14 art students. How long before you hunt them down and start harassing them?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I think we're wasting our time, clicking on links seems to expend energy and may detract from the truth they are searching for as opposed to the real truth, the blinkered vision has set in....

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here's Wolfgang, the leader of the pack:
www.youtube.com...

More I study this rabbit hole, the less deep it gets.

Total waste of time, I think.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

He is a real artist.

Language, style, and everything.

Very expressive work that challenges the average person's perceptions. Got to love it!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

He does have a dead rabbit in his video!

The rabbit hole gets deeper!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join