It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Art Students with Construction Passes were in WTC before attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Wow tons of good info about the attacks on 9/11. Now all that im wondering now is will a MSM group jump on this?

Nothing on www.coreofcorruption.com... yet, but soon there will be pictures of 4 suspects and there adventure at the WTC and with the help of ATS im pretty sure we can pull out a few names.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So since these four apparently were not Jews can we talk about this without being called anti (Jew,Semetic,Zionist,whatever)?Or is criticizing MOSSAD anti Jew now?Wonder what kind of art these alleged MOSSAD agents did?Thinking of the 9-11 spectacle as art,well really,it was a masterpiece.PS I had an acquaintence who wanted in on a small syndicate in town.These were all Jews,call themselves ''The Cartel",medium sized drug dealing conspiracy,scattered when one of their members disappeared.But this guy is definitely NOT a Jew,very Scottish in all aspects,but he converted so he could join.As long as he made them money.The process took about a year as I recall.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Around two hundred students, mostly art students were arrested a year later by the F.B.I. All of them belonged to mossad and / or spied to Israel. If this is really happened, these guys also belonged to mossad as part of the later arrested ones.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Israeli Art students are well known to be part of Mossad. Infact many of these 'students' were trailing some of the suspects in the 9-11 case directly before the attacks.

warincontext.org...

The second story down is the most telling. None of the evidence of possible Israeli pre-knowledge, through their trailing of the suspects, of the attacks appeared in the 9-11 commision report of course.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Around two hundred students, mostly art students were arrested a year later by the F.B.I. All of them belonged to mossad and / or spied to Israel. If this is really happened, these guys also belonged to mossad as part of the later arrested ones.

My my my, the pieces of the 911 puzzle just keep popping up; ready for assembly.

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Israeli Art students are well known to be part of Mossad. Infact many of these 'students' were trailing some of the suspects in the 9-11 case directly before the attacks.

Yes indeed. MOSSAD art students and other MOSSAD agents have been spying on the easily suckered United States for years and years. It really makes one wonder why the Zionists are considered allies or friends doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HennyPen

Alot of the time the spying is based upon keeping up to date on U.S policy regarding Israel and to look for any changes from the stedfast commitment to Israel.

But in this case they were definitely trailing these men who are accused of commiting the Sept 11th attacks. Now surely through trailing them they would have become aware of the 9/11 plot? Why would they not inform their allies?

Soon after the attack Israelis were found on the Washington Bridge filming the event, and are apparently to have remarked 'Now you know how we feel'......

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's so fascinating how most MSM have not touched this:

dir.salon.com...

In January 2001, the security branch of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency began to receive a number of peculiar reports from DEA field offices across the country. According to the reports, young Israelis claiming to be art students and offering artwork for sale had been attempting to penetrate DEA offices for over a year. The Israelis had also attempted to penetrate the offices of other law enforcement and Department of Defense agencies. Strangest of all, the "students" had visited the homes of numerous DEA officers and other senior federal officials.

As a pattern slowly emerged, the DEA appeared to have been targeted in what it called an "organized intelligence gathering activity." But to what end, and for whom, no one knew.

Reports of the mysterious Israelis with an inexplicable interest in peddling art to G-men came in from more than 40 U.S. cities and continued throughout the first six months of 2001. Agents of the DEA, ATF, Air Force, Secret Service, FBI, and U.S. Marshals Service documented some 130 separate incidents of "art student" encounters. Some of the Israelis were observed diagramming the inside of federal buildings...

...Thats where you enter truly dark territory: Theory No. 3, the Art Student as Agent as Art Student Smoke Screen. It has major problems, but lets roll with it for a moment. This theory contends that the art student ring was a smoke screen intended to create confusion and allow actual spies -- who were also posing as art students -- to be lumped together with the rest and escape detection. In other words, the operation is an elaborate double fake-out, a hiding-in-plain-sight scam. Whoever dreamed it up thought ahead to the endgame and knew that the DEA-stakeout aspect was so bizarre that it would throw off American intelligence. According to this theory -- Stability's "Victor/Victoria" scenario -- Israeli agents wanted, let's say, to monitor al-Qaida members in Florida and other states. But they feared detection. So to provide cover, and also to create a dizzyingly Byzantine story that would confuse the situation, Israeli intel flooded areas of real operations with these bumbling "art students" -- who were told to deliberately stake out DEA agents.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HennyPen It really makes one wonder why the Zionists are considered allies or friends doesn't it?

Zionists?

Can we for once just talk about Israel, the Mossad, whatever without using code words that bring on the haters?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

To be fair 'Zionist/isim' is not a hate or derogatory word, but an offical term that 'Zionists' at the time of the Balfour declartion in 1917 and before used to frame themselves. The Zionist congress, Federation, Political committees in Palestine during the Mandate years were all departments and administrative structures set up by Jews, not names given to them by others such as the British Government, or Islamic organisations.

In this context it may not be the correct term to choose as the Zionist wish, of creating a Jewish state in Palestine, has basically been acheived.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Israelis who who arrested filming the events.

If they where filming the attacks, the the claims of their only being two video's of the first plane have to be incorrect? there has to be a third film recorded by these people, so what happened to that footage?

It has to have been taken by the FBI, and even if returned, I would bet my entire World that copies where made, cant those images be sought under the freedom of information act?

Need to know also, these people being in the WTC, what does that mean in regards to the whole puzzle?

Even if these 4 where not planting stuff, then what about the others? surely they where not together the whole time? and the reports of the witness, who is dead now I think, who made claims that he kept hearing banging and construction sounds coming from an empty floor above him? a floor nobody could access, I think he later recanted his claims, pointing towards being told too, just before he died, this must prove that it was possible for his original claim to be true, there was indeed construction happening.

So who forced him to change his story? because he was right after all.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting video/audio.

Really, us truthers aren't asking for much.

Just reopen an investigation with some transparancy!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Hear!! hear!! And with none of those dual citizens.
Like Phillip Z.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

This is interesting. But I missed the part where these art students are accused of doing something or other...?

So my take from this is that they might have been spies, which would explain the secrecy. But beyond that, it seems to me, the rest is a mystery. Or is there some obvious implication that I am missing?

-rrr

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Who are the “terrorists?”

After reviewing the facts as outlined on ATS over the years following 911, it’s sad to think that one of America’s “closest allies,” stabbed the American people in their back.

The way I see it, with “friends” like the Israeli government, who needs enemies?

Not to mention, distorted elements of the U.S. government who willfully supported this selfish effort, that is, the wholesale slaughter of thousands of innocent Americans.

Let's murder our brothers, then blame it on the "terrorists," so that we can justify a war.

Where is the honor in that?

Edit: Explitive removed.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by intrepid]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by Blundo

This is interesting. But I missed the part where these art students are accused of doing something or other...?

So my take from this is that they might have been spies, which would explain the secrecy. But beyond that, it seems to me, the rest is a mystery. Or is there some obvious implication that I am missing?

-rrr

But it should cause someone to doubt their intentions, especially in light of another "coincidence".

www.dailystar.com.lb...

Mossad agents related to 9/11 hijackers!

I mean, first we have Mossad agents video-taping the event, now we have people tied in some way to them inside the building with boxes and boxes of stuff, then we have some relatives who are Mossad agents with the 9/11 hijackers.

Its gotta make you think though.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted by talisman

But it should cause someone to doubt their intentions, especially in light of another "coincidence".

www.dailystar.com.lb...

Mossad agents related to 9/11 hijackers!

I mean, first we have Mossad agents video-taping the event, now we have people tied in some way to them inside the building with boxes and boxes of stuff, then we have some relatives who are Mossad agents with the 9/11 hijackers.

Its gotta make you think though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/910c5533a771.jpg[/atsimg]

Splendid quality video made a year and a half before 9-11 by al Qaeda? Super rich Usama bin Laden should have had such high quality video equipment.

Jarrah cousin MOSSAD agent

Members of Israeli spy ring 'related to 9/11 hijacker'

By Andrew Wander
Daily Star staff
Monday, November 03, 2008

BEIRUT: Two men arrested for running an Israeli spy ring in the Bekaa Valley are relatives of a suicide hijacker who piloted a plane in the September 11, 2001, attacks, a security source told The Daily Star on Sunday. The Lebanese Army announced on Saturday that it had arrested two people suspected of involvement with a spy network that gathered information for Israel's intelligence services.

The army said that the men had been arrested on Friday, but the source said that they were actually captured two weeks ago and the discovery of the arrests by the media prompted the army to announce their capture.

The army said the men had admitted "gathering information on political party offices and monitoring the movements of party figures for the enemy."

The statement added that the men had been found with "communications devices and other sophisticated equipment," which they used to gather information and transmit it to Mossad agents.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the source said the men are relatives of Ziad Jarrah, the Lebanese who helped commandeer United Airlines Flight 93 before it crashed into a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001, killing everyone on board. Jarrah's family is from the town of Al-Marej in the Bekaa Valley, where the arrests took place.

The Jarrah family have repeatedly denied that Ziad was part of the September 11 plot, claiming he was instead a innocent passenger on the plane, but an official investigation concluded that he was a senior member of the hijacking team who had undergone flight training in order to carry out the attacks.

Residents of Al-Marej told As-Safir newspaper that the men were arrested when security forces raided a home in the town and seized equipment from a car. The newspaper said investigators had found documents which prove that the men had been in contact with Israeli intelligence agents. Investigators said that the men had passed information about the location of Lebanese and Syrian army outposts to the Israelis.

One of the two men arrested, identified only by his initials "A.D.J.," is believed to have been the head of the spy ring. Security sources told The Daily Star that the man was a member of the Palestinian militant group Fatah al-Intifadah, which is known to be active along the Syrian border.

The other man who was arrested is said to be a relative of "A.D.J." and was allegedly involved in conducting reconnaissance work for Mossad in the Bekaa Valley.

Investigators said that the spy ring had been active in the area since the late 1980s.

Source

'Mossad spy' tied to Mughniyeh hit
The JERUSALEM Post
Nov 3, 2008

Lebanese authorities are investigating the possibility that a Lebanese citizen arrested on suspicion of spying for Israel had been involved in the assassination of Hizbullah terror chief Imad Mughniyeh, the Lebanese English-language Daily Star reported on Monday.

Jarrah has confessed to his involvement in the crimes attributed to him, the paper reported.

Sources involved in the investigation were quoted as saying that Jarrah was inducted into the Mossad in the mid-1980s and was charged with gathering information on Palestinian organizations operating in Lebanon and Syria.

The Jerusalem Post could not independently confirm the reports.

Mossad, the sources said, had supplied Jarrah with advanced technological means with which to keep track of senior Hizbullah leaders.

The report also claimed that Jarrah's brother, Yusuf, was arrested on suspicion that he had assisted his brother.

The Daily Star quoted a security source as saying that the two were related to Ziad Jarrah, a Lebanese man who was among the hijackers of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001.

Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b7387179af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Anyone seen the movie, Man on Wire? Good movie.

A group of performance artists sneak into the WTC, create their own blueprints, hire a helicopter to take photos, etc. Very similar.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
So since these four apparently were not Jews can we talk about this without being called anti (Jew,Semetic,Zionist,whatever)?Or is criticizing MOSSAD anti Jew now?Wonder what kind of art these alleged MOSSAD agents did?Thinking of the 9-11 spectacle as art,well really,it was a masterpiece.PS I had an acquaintence who wanted in on a small syndicate in town.These were all Jews,call themselves ''The Cartel",medium sized drug dealing conspiracy,scattered when one of their members disappeared.But this guy is definitely NOT a Jew,very Scottish in all aspects,but he converted so he could join.As long as he made them money.The process took about a year as I recall.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by trueforger]

Understand not all Jews are evil. According to the research on these subjects, the Torah Jews...the one's that revere God, as well as the Jews that recognize Jesus as the Messiah, are the good ones. It is the talmudic Jews...these are the paganized, satanic jews that have spread their disease of satanry across the world. These are the satanists that have divided the Good, God revering people against each other, while infiltrating and controlling the world.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There are a number of questions this brings up,such as:1.What was in all those boxes?2.These people were doing g-d knows what in this bdg?At night?So much for the alleged tight security that would have prevented clandestine planting of the explosives all throughout the buildings3.Who signed the papers that allowed all this camping and skulking?The passes.4.I'm sure removal of a window is illegal as was the stunt itself.WTF?How did they get away with that?5.Why havn't we heard about this a LONG time ago.

Another huge hole in the commission report.Big enough to fly a drone through...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Incredible evidence by the way. Will someone good in the alphabet agencies stand up and be counted for the treason and overt declaration of war against America by ISRAEL and her cabal, for the 3000 that died in the WTC and for the soldiers who laid down their lives in a worthless war that was just meant to weaken America.

To any and all Muslims out there I want to say, I HAVE BEEN WRONG about you guys. I know believe most if not all terrorism is committed by those who follow the satanic cabal out of Israel, most likely infiltrated to sow hate against America and the West. Forgive me for I did not know. I did not know the treachery, but now I do. You had the right enemy all along...Israel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join