It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being hypnotized with only three notes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The use of the pyramid is very old. In fact its long been used by artists throughout the centuries and I myself use it. The pyramid placement not only has esoteric meaning but also allows one to place figures and what not in art in a manner which looks balanced and natural. I wouldn't be surprised if this method is still being used today with logos and what not.

I think it's an interesting thing to look into. If you think about it, many logos today use Occultic symbols. For example, cars use many of the symbols which has long been used in the Occult such as in Alchemy.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Agent Thunder]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I do like where you're going with this, but mostly whats being discussed here are the basics of marketing. It certainly has to do with manipulation in the sense that each of these logos are designed to imprint in the brain so that customers remember the brand - usually no more than 3 colours, and a simple jingle, again preferably 3 notes/chords tops. Squared, central logo placement is just the best place to have your logo on a TV (some NLP practitioners will disagree and say top left as this is where your memory is stimulated). As for the pyramids we can find them everywhere and while I do agree that some of the corporations you show have less than noble policies and political alignments, I don't think their marketing department is privy to anything conspiratorial.

Dave Stewart of Eurythmics wrote 27 top 40 hits using the same 3 chords - I don't think he's in on it. As a musician I would say minors are more 'hypnotic' than majors. And augmented chords are to die for... they should try that out.

Good thread, nice to have new topics to consider

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't know about D B and G, but I certainly hear the Westminster chimes everywhere I go these days!

I would be interested to see some studies done on the brainwave patterns experienced by people listening to different combinations of pitches on advertisements. You can be certain some of the major advertising companies and sound studios would have already done this, but would be keeping the results a secret from the rest of us, lest we think they're in conspiracy together.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here's another example of Hollywood magic.

Does Hollywood have a tone and a rhythm or is it an amazing coincidence that these two separate events are edited with the same flow.

Note, I've done no editing other then lining up the blasts.

This is Visual, but light is only really fast sound.

(click to open player in new window)

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Perhaps Sunn O))) could make theme songs for every single show.

Now that'd make everything as sinister as it really is! Especially those crappy Disney shows.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChildOfGod01
Are we aware that our enemy - Satan - is the "Prince of the Airwaves?" it's in the Bible. Google the Bible verse.

Also, Satan, when he was in heaven as an angel named Lucifer, was made with perfect "timbrels and pipes," meaning he was a magnificant singer.. some say he was probably even the original "choir director" in heaven.. Exekiel 8:13

But we all know Satan is also the Father of lies..and a deceiver...so we need to turn away from him. U may have a point about the music being used to hypnotize us. God knows that we are living in crazy times... unbelievable times... and we're in the end days. Time for Satan's "Last Big Deception" before Jesus returns! We've uncovered so much deception on ATS lately.. and we know something bigger is coming.

BTW - There is also a valid point being made about the pyramids in the logo's. Check out this video (and actually, you don't have to stop @ the first video... there are more!) The point being made is - "Yes, they are definitely in hollywood."
These mason symbols lead to paganism, and Satan is at the root of paganism.
U've all seen the footage of the of the Bohemian Grove - where those rich/powerful men walking in darkness were standing before fire and an owl - worshipping it! If not - here u go -

Do some research..

The 1st commandment says "You shall have no other god's before me"

The 2nd says, "You shall not make for yourself an idol"

The prince of the power of the air literally means "the one who is breathing" not an invisible being, but rather you and I, the ones with the authority over the air, that is, to move it with our lungs.

Remember, He is the "Anointed Covering Cherub". He's not a mythical being, he's not One being.

We all inhabit the "Garden" right now. Eden means "Time of Pleasure" as Adam means Mankind (male and female).

Remember, biblical names are not people, "God does not honor man", but rather a "will"or "trait" that is of the character that God is, the spirit dwelling in all men showing itself in those who do righteousness, that is equality with his fellow man. "Love one another the way I have loved you" "Eye for eye" Tooth for tooth"

If you take Ephesians 2 in context it says:

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Now Context

"Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind: and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others"...

This is being said because of this. No words that leave Gods mouth return void, so in other words...You reap what You sow along with every other member of Gods never ending body and Kingdom called "Humanity".

Human means "Son of man".

See no evil
Hear no evil
Speak no evil

Don't do actions that would bring about the end of your bloodline on the earth, for "the life is in the blood". When you see this with your own eyes, you have witnessed the abomination of desolation.

Do rightousness, which just means "Be fair", "Even", "on the level", "Upright".

See
G109 aer ah-ayr'

from aemi (to breathe unconsciously, i.e. respire; by analogy, to blow);

"air" (as naturally circumambient):--air. Compare G5594.

Peace

PS...You know the Image of the beast you're looking for? Start with "Passion of the Christ". The very same image you think is coming to save you could be the very one that destroys you, after all, "Out of his mouth issues a double edged sword"...

"If possible even the elect would be deceived"...The first step is admitting that you can be deceived, but that takes an eternity's worth of pride let go of...especially if you are a christian.

Psa 82:6 I have said, You are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High

Peace

[edit on 10-10-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
These notes are nothing more than a G Major triad. They will be found in every piece of music written in G Major.

The examples were not all using these three notes. They often used other notes, also in a major mode. However, for just about any piece of music in a major key, you are going to get the corresponding major triad.

There is nothing particularly "hypnotic" about these notes. They are used frequently because major-mode music sounds "happy". Music in a minor key tends to sound sad, or at least pensive.

I'm thinking that for hypnotic qualities, you'd need repetition and a fairly monotonous, steady beat, probably starting at about the average heart rate, and then gradually slowing down. Probably the most it would do is relax someone who was susceptible.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

It is definately the IV chord but I'm not sure about the 6/4. It looks like you're using figured bass? I'm not an organ player and haven't dealt with that stuff since theory class...8 years or so ago.

But if I recall; assuming we had the 5th in the bass (2nd inversion) with an interval of a 6th and a 4th above it that would give us the root (a 4th above) and the 3rd (a 6th above). So yeah, I think we're on the same page now.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Try going deeper into www.heartmath.org... institute. I looked a bit into it, and found they are designing music that affects hart. Let me know if this is useful to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

You got pretty damn close. Most of the time if you are wrong and you have some degree of musical aptitude you will hit on the 3 or the 5 in the key. G is the 5th of C so you are functioning pretty well i'd say.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Heres another quick video that I did for the Pyramid Overlay...

(click to open player in new window)

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
These notes are nothing more than a G Major triad. They will be found in every piece of music written in G Major.

The examples were not all using these three notes. They often used other notes, also in a major mode. However, for just about any piece of music in a major key, you are going to get the corresponding major triad.

There is nothing particularly "hypnotic" about these notes. They are used frequently because major-mode music sounds "happy". Music in a minor key tends to sound sad, or at least pensive.

I'm thinking that for hypnotic qualities, you'd need repetition and a fairly monotonous, steady beat, probably starting at about the average heart rate, and then gradually slowing down. Probably the most it would do is relax someone who was susceptible.

So in other words, throw on some rap music?

Maybe hypnotized wasn't the right word. I guess I'm thinking of more of like "Que".

I don't know though. I've seen people go under hypnosis very quickly.

Thanks for your comments.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is the corresponding Colors to musical notes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a631a483eb5e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If you guys are interested in these things look up NLP (neuro linguistic programming) or awakening the world mind or just check out www.redicecreations.com and yes we are being hypnotized but probably not by who you'd think or for what reason. To make things short, and lessen the chance of my untimely death, we need to do something about our planet's condition, anything short of superpowers isn't going to cut it, the illuminati have control of the media, are reprogramming us through the media to become open minded so as to restore our 12 major chakras and with it our magick. Worry not they've done away with most subliminal advertising, it's almost all to weaken our beliefs in how the world works (Rules) to allow for reality change. Good luck, keep quiet and be safe.

Key words:
the Mayan end date
David Icke
Illuminati
Global Consciousness
Freemasons
Time acceleration
Awakening the world mind
Neuro-linguistic Programming:NLP

Born to save or destroy...
What will become of my toy?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You are really hot. Brad Pitt called, he wants his face back.

Oh, and um, I agree with the notes and all that....

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here's a good one for the logo. This goes back aways...enjoy.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by red8ball
If you guys are interested in these things look up NLP (neuro linguistic programming) or awakening the world mind or just check out www.redicecreations.com and yes we are being hypnotized but probably not by who you'd think or for what reason. To make things short, and lessen the chance of my untimely death, we need to do something about our planet's condition, anything short of superpowers isn't going to cut it, the illuminati have control of the media, are reprogramming us through the media to become open minded so as to restore our 12 major chakras and with it our magick. Worry not they've done away with most subliminal advertising, it's almost all to weaken our beliefs in how the world works (Rules) to allow for reality change. Good luck, keep quiet and be safe.

Key words:
the Mayan end date
David Icke
Illuminati
Global Consciousness
Freemasons
Time acceleration
Awakening the world mind
Neuro-linguistic Programming:NLP

Born to save or destroy...
What will become of my toy?

Thanks for the comments.

I think really in the end, "where ever you go, there you are".

I think that kinda fits with your signature.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Ok, I'm officially blushing...

Thank you...I like your name...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Very well put together , OP..S & F!!! You know..when I was young..all those notes would make me SO happy when I heard them..its almost a warm feeling I get from them..strange...I never thought about it before your presentation..

Oh, btw..you look a LOT like Brad Pitt, did anyone ever tell you that? LOL

edit to add...geez someone beat me to it!!!

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Ok, I'm officially blushing...

Thank you...I like your name...

Ha. Thanks.

I remember in band in high school we had a whole lesson on those three notes and all the different ways in which they were used in jingles and all that. However, I never considered the whole hypnosis aspect of it. I mean, maybe those notes DO make me wanna see must-see-tv?! MUST SEE? They tell me I MUST see it. ACK!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join