It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's on MSNBC.10-9-09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
(video title:MSNBC DISCLOSURE!!: UFOs Seen Over Hawaii

Here's a segment on MSNBC depicting some recent ufo sightings, all in all the pictures of the object seen over Hawaii seem pretty standard but it's not your typical "oh let's laugh at the crazy ufo community news brodcast either. Good timing, a bit of priming? I don't know but I do feel that something is coming.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Mr. Velez seemed very uncomfortable. I don't think that he expected real questions coming from the MSM. He thought it would be another slam to the MUFON organization. I do see where they "MSM" are reporting more UFO sightings lately, it's about time for the big reveal.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SFKNOLEG74

I expect we'll see more and more of these types of reports, and possibly more revealing one's as well. To me it seems less bashing going on and more real questions, not holding my breath all the way yet!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The two clips in the video aside, I must say that I am shocked that MSNBC was taking this subject seriously!

And the title IS misleading, OP.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I just wish the government would come clean on these black ops. That way all the ufonuts can chill out and stop believing the moon people are here

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Sorry I was not trying to mislead just being short and to the point, ufo's + MSNBC= ufo's on MSNBC

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Didn't the bible talk about chariots of fire in the sky?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredMcWoozy
Didn't the bible talk about chariots of fire in the sky?

It's all over the bible.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FredMcWoozy

Yup,

2 Kings Spinning Chariots Of Fire Take Elijah 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

www.bibleufo.com...

top topics

join