It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 numbers are false!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I found something interesting in the news today. The CDC has admitted that they stopped tracking "Swine Flu" numbers in July. They are now using the same methods they use for regular influenza. Methods that many say are inadequate.

Sf Gate short article

longer version

U.S. health officials have lost track of how many illnesses and deaths have been caused by the first global flu epidemic in 40 years.

And they did it on purpose.

Government doctors stopped counting swine flu cases in July, when they estimated more than 1 million were infected in this country. . .

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is relying on a patchwork system of gathering death and hospitalization numbers. Some states are reporting lab-confirmed cases. Others report illnesses that could be the new swine flu, seasonal flu or some other respiratory disease.

Some say that's a more sensible approach than only counting lab-confirmed cases. Many people who got sick never get tested, so the tally of swine flu cases was off almost from the very beginning, they say. . .

My question is simple. If they aren't testing for the difference between H1N1 and seasonal flu or pneumonia, how do they know H1N1 isn't fading out? If they aren't counting isn't it possible the virus has already peaked and vaccination is pointless?

The CDC even says that after the initial panic the number of people being tested for H1N1 dropped off severely. Could that mean that they stopped counting because the numbers no longer panicked people enough?

I guess when all of those college students were coming down with H1N1 in August and September we really don't know if that was it or not. People weren't checking or keeping track anymore.

Interesting that they can openly admit that they lie to people and mislead people and no one cares.

edited for spelling and such

[edit on 9-10-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As far as I can see, H1N1 is no more dangerous than the normal seasonal 'flu...

KJ

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yeah. What is goin on?...

I didn't hear about this in the news.

At least 64 schools have closed due to H1N1 in Texas.

www.tea.state.tx.us...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It does seem weird that nobody has mentioned this in the news. It would definitely serve to foster panic.

Anybody from ATS on the ground there that can get more information?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This way they can say that there are ten trillion cases and everyone must panic. . . . without having to back up their data.

The new virus? Monkey Toe III.

Over fifteen billion cases so far. What? Don't believe me? Check -snort- the numbers.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The true numbers for H1N1 became irrelevant when they sold large stocks of the vaccine. The vaccine companies don't really care if anyone uses the vaccine, just as long as people buy large quantities of it. The initial fear mongering, I feel, was just to stir enough public demand to force the sale of cases and cases of the vaccine.

Now it's up to the doctors and hospitals to convince people to actually take the medicine and pay well for the right to do so.

I am, however, interested in what the true numbers are, although it seems we may never know.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
According to what i remember which may be incorrect.

92 people worldwide died as a direct cause of the birdflu f ex and nothing leaves me to believe that this flu which first jumped up at Fort Dix, US should show any other numbers.

Which leads me to two conclusions: 1. As always, -Money.
2. Don´t lick on dead birds.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They are now mandating that all military personel take the flu shoot, so if there's a deadly mutation, it'll come from some base just like in 1917.

top topics

join