It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco "FEMA trains" - a look inside!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I agree with this also, we never know what could happen and partial genocide of [American] people is a possibility specially if people react against the possible H1N1 forced vaccines, all the anger at the Fed, laws limiting our rights, you name it.

Although I wasn't worried about "FEMA trains" it was slightly comforting that the main supervisors of the main railyard for Oakland area had never even heard of FEMA marked railcars.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
looks like normal train cars used for transport to me, nothing out of the ordinary.

link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

link   
So let's be clear about this.

You FAILED in your mission to locate the FEMA train cars, by driving along one location, asking a few clueless dudes about "FEMA" train cars, and you come to some sort of "rock-solid" conclusion???

I'd say the only conclusion you can come to is for that one track at that one location. Even so, do you really think if FEMA was moving train cars around the country that they are going to call them "FEMA Human Slavery Cars" on the manifest and let the monkey's know about it? Don't think so.

No, more likely they are going to belong to some other name and be used for other purposes until they are needed.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredMcWoozy
I would also like to inform you that the that there is a purchase order for the coffins. So your research is pretty darn weak.

Let me give you some advice, don't become a journalist because you would useless.

And allow me to do the same for you, regarding advice. Don't post information as fact unless you cite your sources, otherwise it's basically equivalent to "weak research."

Now, mind showing us the purchase order for the coffins you've mentioned? Or was that post made just to flame the OP's research? Because he's done a lot more than you have, thus far.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Looks like you had an interesting afternoon OP. FEMA cars and “Caskets” stacked on top of each other never maid sense to me either and I’m glad you’ve done some research on the trains.

Maybe I missed it but these look like the same train car design with one difference. www.abovetopsecret.com... the logo's on the side of these train cars are round and unreadable.

In your pictures the train cars are clearly marked with BNSF.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Burlington Northern Santa Fe,

Just wondering.

Regarding the "Caskets" www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are Burial Vaults not caskets.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

This is how research should be done. I don't get people claiming who-knows-what because they saw some random picture on the internet. Black crates are not always coffins and train cars that hold cars are just that.

Case closed.

Could you do me a favor and use your investigative skills to find out what those Nazi guys wanted those cattle cars for?

I'll bet it was for cows.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Good catch but BNSF uses a round logo as well, have a look:
Here is a BNSF articulated autorack:

Here's a couple decent links with more pictures and info regarding these auto-transport traincars:

www.northeast.railfan.net...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Maybe you can answer the pressing question of how the US is going to send its population, even half of it, to concentration camps?

I mean, surely the Nazi's would have been able to kill far more than a paltry couple million in 5 years, since the USA apparently has the magical skills to lock up between 150 & 250 MILLION people. Yup, sure are some awesome logistics those government agencies have.

Man, I wonder where they're going to even put them, you'd think you would be able to find places that disgustingly massive...

Oh. Right. Fairytale. Now THAT explains why this topic keeps popping up! Humans really do like the ignorance over the truth after all. What was that saying? "Ignorance is bliss?"

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If there were a disaster, shouldn't the government have a civil means of attending to and burying the bodies?

If there were a disaster, shouldn't the government have the means to handle large numbers of deaths? Wouldn't that be preventing the spread of disease?

So, you're saying that the use of coffins and cars would be a bad idea if there were massive deaths, as in an outbreak of disease, a chemical spill or exposure, or even a nuclear detonation?

I suppose if the government were to NOT have the means to attend to the massive number of dead, you would be criticizing them for failure to plan?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?

Originally posted by notreallyalive

This is how research should be done. I don't get people claiming who-knows-what because they saw some random picture on the internet. Black crates are not always coffins and train cars that hold cars are just that.

Case closed.

Could you do me a favor and use your investigative skills to find out what those Nazi guys wanted those cattle cars for?

I'll bet it was for cows.

The purpose of my thread was to address and counter one thread claiming there are FEMA cars in San Francisco. I did that. I am not making any sweeping claims about any conspiracy to reduce population or anything beyond what my original purpose was.
added: I suppose I did make a sweeping statement there. If there's any proof of cars for that purpose we're probably too late! Let's hope we don't find it.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

You did very well my friend. Ignorance has officially been denied!

I S & F'd ya!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

You FAILED in your mission to locate the FEMA train cars, by driving along one location, asking a few clueless dudes about "FEMA" train cars, and you come to some sort of "rock-solid" conclusion???

I'd say the only conclusion you can come to is for that one track at that one location. Even so, do you really think if FEMA was moving train cars around the country that they are going to call them "FEMA Human Slavery Cars" on the manifest and let the monkey's know about it? Don't think so.

No, more likely they are going to belong to some other name and be used for other purposes until they are needed.

I can't resist... do people actually fall into arguements with you over such incorrect, bizarre, biased, and inflamatory statements?

You FAILED in your mission to locate the FEMA train cars
[that wasn't my mission]

, by driving along one location,
[I went to dozens of locations]

asking a few clueless dudes
[the main supervisors of the railyard in question are not 'clueless dudes']

about "FEMA" train cars,
[that was the challenge of the thread]

and you come to some sort of "rock-solid" conclusion???
[I didn't make any claim like that]

and you say I failed?? LMAO

I simply don't get how saying all that could benefit you.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

I was just pointing out it was nice to see someone go out and actually check these things out. Just because something is posted on these FEMA train, camp, coffin, whatever they're up to next websites doesn't make it the cold hard facts. Are there actually things going on at some of these camp locations, yes more than likely, are a lot of these websites throwing random things up on the list that really are not there, I am pretty sure of it. Some of these camps maybe nothing at all, some might be for other purposes besides a national round up whenever if ever that happens.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

right back at ya

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Considering FEMA is stuck in the 90s technologically speaking I seriously doubt they have the logistics to pull off any such large scale operation. My job has me dealing with FEMA on a regular basis and let me tell you those retards barely manage disasters on a small scale so I wouldn't be worried about them just yet. That aside it is awesome to see someone finally put some of these wingnut theories to bed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Even the Germans didn't have signs up saying "death camp" - yet they had death camps....

If needs be, the boxcars that hold automobiles could be used to hold individuals.

'

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

This is true, and I don't see anybody here arguing with you on that point.

However for a number of years now rumors have been circulating that FEMA had purchased, or contracted to purchase 107,000 some odd railroad cars, and have them outfitted with chains/shackles.

To-date I am unable to find a single solitary picture of the inside of such a train car on the internet...not a one! Without photographic evidence, then those SUPPOSED FEMA prison train-cars do not exist, and are nothing more than silly rumors.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
Without photographic evidence, then those SUPPOSED FEMA prison train-cars do not exist, and are nothing more than silly rumors.

Alot of things existed before the invention of photography...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join