It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Trains Being Stationed and Lined Up in San Francisco

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In the interest of DENYING IGNORANCE and after reviewing the great investigative work done by AboveTopSecret.com member, "notreallyalive", which can be seen here: www.abovetopsecret.com... it has been determined and proven that the premise of this thread is a hoax.

We do not believe that ATS member Questioning All was attempting to hoax the membership in any way with this thread and that is why her membership is still in "good standing".

That being said, the facts have been shown to be the polar opposite of what is proffered in this thread via the direct investigation of "notreallyalive" in the above linked thread.

Until such time as ANY shred of actual evidence that supports the contentions of this thread are presented, this "theory" is destined for the ATS HOAX Forum.

A person who I shared the adventure of going to the coffins, Guidestones and checking out a FEMA camp in Georgia, was in San Francisco.

Adventure thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Over the course of a few weeks, she noticed a train track area getting more and more trains of a certain type being stationed and left. When another train track area began getting the trains, she asked me about them.

I sent her a picture from the Liberty for Life website of what the FEMA trains look like.
www.libertyforlife.com...

She called me up and could not believe it was the same exact trains being lined up and left right there, outside the city of San Francisco!

I asked her to get pictures and she came through.

She just took these a couple of days ago. She will be watching for more being stationed there.

From the Liberty for Life website linked above:

FEMA ordered 107,200 'AutoMax' prison cars from Gunderson Steel modified from original FEMA design to carry automobiles.

Here are the pictures of them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9a3c5057695.jpg[/atsimg]

Link to picture in media to see it whole
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=49285

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/579ec26b294c.jpg[/atsimg]

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=49286

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cd92f8dc508.jpg[/atsimg]

The picture above you can see there are 2 tracks with the trains.

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=49287

The pictures being placed in the thread cut off about 1/2 - there are some very good shots on the right side, so you may want to go to my media site to see them in whole.

The other thing, is she was not able to see an end to the trains.

So, it seems trains are being stationed in San Francisco, where else are they being placed and stationed around the country?

Anybody have pictures in your area? Have you gone and checked around your area?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by questioningall]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Unfortunately "FEMA trains" look just like any other train car.

Are there any distinguishing marks to be seen that denotate them as FEMA trains?

I'm very near SF and could take some closer pics if I'm convinced the drive is worth it ; )

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So they're going to send all the cars in San Francisco to fema camps are they?

Because that's what those trains carry.

Cars.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

What exactly do they plan to do with these Trains?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

All the camps have train tracks at them, they will use the trains to "relocate" people when need be.

Like for the Swine Flu, or economic breakdown.

They seem to be positioning the trains right now.

They do have the markings of the FEMA

Oh btw: Chad - there has been confirmation from the train makers that they were done for FEMA! Jeez, I didn't realize FEMA had gotten into the car business. Would love for you to show where they have gotten into the car business, to have ordered these trains.

Going to Liberty for Life - people will see lots more information about the trains and camps.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Pocky

They do have the markings of the FEMA

Oh btw: Chad - there has been confirmation from the train makers that they were done for FEMA! Jeez, I didn't realize FEMA had gotten into the car business. Would love for you to show where they have gotten into the car business, to have ordered these trains.

"FEMA ordered 107,200 'AutoMax' prison cars from Gunderson Steel modified from original FEMA design to carry automobiles. They apparently wanted people to become accustomed to seeing these railcars so they would just think they were hauling autos."
~ From below the picture of a FEMA train on that spooky site you linked.

[Sorry for jumping in Chad; I had just read it, figured you would't mind]

If you believe everything on that site you might just wanna relax and take a vacation. See if it still feels right when you're not scared out of your wits!

Q-All,

I would like to point out that I appreciate you posting pictures and links. I'm not against 'you' in this. I just need to know MANY more facts about this before I decide that train cars are going to be used to carry people/bodies for FEMA.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

On the West Coast there have been 5 consecutive earthquakes in the Pacific. The last two happened in the gulf of California. Obviously it's inching into the mainland- possibly will be created by the Illuminati corporations technologies to manipulate the weather.

If they knock down California or the power grid there, then militas will be sent to vaccinate people and nobody will have a choice but to take em or go on the trains right?

Then the rest of the Nation would be so shocked and bombarded by what is going on there, that the biggest issue in their minds would stop being the dangers of vaccines, but the havoc on the West Coast.

If our power grid is shut down, then it'll be hard to relay enforced vaccinations.

they will tell the rest of the Nation that millions of people died in the Earthquake, whist they will have actually shipped a great many of them in FEMA trains to dissapear to unknown places beneath the earth right. Whilst everybody will believe that they all dissapeared under tons of rubble.

Just to think of it makes my skin crawl.

on to peop

Everybody else will

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
They haul automobiles, nothing more. I move them around every day at work. The reason you see them sitting around is because (shocker) the economy is down and not as many new cars are being produced or imported.
Someone post a picture of the "supposed" FEMA markings on the cars and I'd be happy to explain what the stenciling really means...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Had to check the date of this post!
I've been seeing the chicken little stuff for SO MANY years now, it's hard to tell if it's current baloney, or historical baloney.
I guess the NWO is filled with procrastinators, they always are on the eve of their evil plans, yet never quite come through.
As I said in another post, these dire predictions NEVER seem to come true do they? This might indicate to the ATS reader, that those doing the predictions don't know what their talking about! YA THINK?
Again I ask, don't you guys ever tire of being wrong? Consistently and reliably wrong? Don't ANY bells ever go off?
Or is it the drama you love?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I run these type of articulated cars and single multi-level cars everyday.

People, if anything starts happening with the railroad. Believe me, you will all be the first to know.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
HI QA, I was hoping to see some FEMA markings somewhere. Are there any otherwise I'm inclined to think they really are just car transports. Until I see something more substantial im not getting alarmed. Not that I would put our government past it, I just think they'd use plain old boxcars since they certainly wouldn't spend any extra money on our comfort.

I do appreciate your efforts for sure, particularly the guidestones and plastic coffins trip. You're a hotty BTW). thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
San Francisco has always been at the head of a revolution.

Apparently the citizens of San Francisco make the US Gov threatened. Just read any converstation about San Francisco from former president Richard Nixon. That place is soon to be a war zone.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by md11forever
They haul automobiles, nothing more. I move them around every day at work. The reason you see them sitting around is because (shocker) the economy is down and not as many new cars are being produced or imported.
Someone post a picture of the "supposed" FEMA markings on the cars and I'd be happy to explain what the stenciling really means...

You see the same thing in the Shipping Cargo Industry. Hundreds (and if you are in Southeast Asia, thousands to tens of thousands) of Cargo Ships are floating idle off the shore of cities with large manufacturing facilities in hope of the Economy taking a turn for the better and having their holds filled with something, anything.

The Rail Industry is no different right now. Wherever there are a few spare parallel tracks, the Rail Companies are going to stack up their Railway Cars that are idle and not being used, and appear as if they aren't going to be used any time soon.

Even the Long-Haul Freight Industry is experiencing the same. Every warehouse I pass has dozens and sometimes hundreds of Semi Truck Trailers sitting at each of them collecting dust.

I think those pictures are definitely something to worry about. The OP is correct in being gravely concerned, although for the wrong reasons. They aren't a sign of things to come via FEMA, but a sign of how truly bad our Economy has become.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

On the West Coast there have been 5 consecutive earthquakes in the Pacific. The last two happened in the gulf of California. Obviously it's inching into the mainland- possibly will be created by the Illuminati corporations technologies to manipulate the weather.

If they knock down California or the power grid there, then militas will be sent to vaccinate people and nobody will have a choice but to take em or go on the trains right?

Then the rest of the Nation would be so shocked and bombarded by what is going on there, that the biggest issue in their minds would stop being the dangers of vaccines, but the havoc on the West Coast.

If our power grid is shut down, then it'll be hard to relay enforced vaccinations.

they will tell the rest of the Nation that millions of people died in the Earthquake, whist they will have actually shipped a great many of them in FEMA trains to dissapear to unknown places beneath the earth right. Whilst everybody will believe that they all dissapeared under tons of rubble.

on to peop

Everybody else will

Please tell me your kidding! Earthquakes, Fema trains & vaccines? I guess they will feed the reptilians when they get them underground.

Sorry, I know that wasnt very nice of me, but you are kidding right?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Have to be honest here that looks more like Oakland and near the port. Can you be specific as to where EXACTLY the pictures were taken?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
My question is: Who are they for?

Will the Liberal-Radicals take over and arrest the Right-Wing Extremists?

Will the Radical-Republicans have a military coop and arrest the Liberal-Protesters?

Will the Elite-Illuminati just arrest everybody?

Or, is it eugenics, and the fat people, elderly, handicapped, diseased, etc. . . be taken away?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know that San Francisco is due for a major Earthquake, I think the fault line is weakest at that particular point in California.

5 earthquakes within 48 hours so far, with the latest being in the Santa Cruz Islands, which is right off the Coast up there, so I would worry about San Francisco.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Yeah, something is definitely up with that "civilization inside the Earth". Lots of really fishy stuff going on.

But I don't think an earthquake is good enoug to pull something like that off. I mean, what earthquake has ever killed millions of people? Maybe a nuke attack would work, but not an earthquake.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Has anybody done the math on 107000 auto transport cars ?? Thats a lot of miles of cars. Do you have the pictures of the tracks going into the FEMA camps?? NO ? Do you have pictures or have you verified any FEMA camps??NO again I'll bet but they tell you all about them on that site. Would you like to buy an island to hide out on perhaps I can help you then.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh dear god! Trains!!!
You better run for the hills yankies cos' some train carriages for cars are passing thru' your town!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join