It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the upcoming Tv series "V" preparing us for disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It's premiering in the U.S and Canada in early November of this year. I started thinking about this when the respectable David Wilcock came forth and proclaimed that disclosure would occur before the year's end. What if "V" was revived to aid in this process? And here's the kicker - Wilcock said the aliens would look like us humans. This is exactly how they're portrayed in "V"! Coincidence or grandly schemed by the higher ups within our governments?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by genma]

[edit on 9-10-2009 by genma]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is Lost preparing us for time travel and complex TV show plots? Was Baywatch preparing us for unrealistically hot lifeguards?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are advertisements and commercials preparing us for a lifetime of lies and disappointments? Ok, bad example...

...however, if you wanted to, you could apply this to practically everything you see on television if you wanted to.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This should be interesting to watch. I wonder if they'll do a spinoff and turn into a tv series something along the lines of Battlestar Galactica. I hope it's good though cuz I remember watching the orginal.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey most of them where real! Implants don't bounce as well, just ask pam!

----------------------------------

I don't know if V is going to lead the way to disclosure. If anything it will make the Human race more weary of aliens. I mean, have you seen V? The aliens are bad guys in V bub.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Dunno... was it last time?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think there are not many people on this planet that could honestly answer your question. Most probably you wont find them here.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Is Lost preparing us for time travel and complex TV show plots? Was Baywatch preparing us for unrealistically hot lifeguards?

God I hope so!

And if "V" is preparing for disclosure was it also doing so in the eighties when it originally aired?
And if so where is the disclosure?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

YES!

And Sponge Bob was a preparation for the Bush administration!

link   
reply to post by genma

for original
Is the upcoming Tv series "V" preparing us for disclosure?

No, actually it was "Plan 9 from Outer Space" that was the preperation for
contact.

Ed Wood was a prophet!!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by whaaa]

link   
Come on guys. I thought the same the first time this was aired as a series in the early 80s. This is a remake...nothing new.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
no

no more to be said.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by genma

YES!

And Sponge Bob was a preparation for the Bush administration!

Beautiful. hahaha.

I think it's just a new remake like all the others, new generation of audience to be captivated by the same story, yet the tech to make us older dudes, watch it again, to see if they make it any cooler.

Mo money in the end!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It is mostly likely a 2 hour made for T.V. movie probably on the Syfy channel.

A movie about 8 human looking aliens arriving on earth to bring us all peace and love.

Will come out tentatively some time before December.

And of course the writer of the screen play is.......... the new age fraud David Wilcock.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wait, wait! Stop. They're remaking V? Good grief. That's news almost as big as this "disclosure" often spoken about here and hereabouts!

(Note that I did say “almost.”)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't think this question is unrealistic at all. I thought the exact same thing when I first saw the ad for the show the other night. I know "they" must be trying to condition people with all the alien/ufo shows, movies and cartoons out. It's like we are being over run with it. I don't know if I believe David Wilcox when he said disclosure was to come before the end of the year. I'll have to see it to believe it, but right after hearing what he said and then the start of the show V really made me take a double take!

PS. I'm thinking there was a show called V that came on a while back. I might be wrong, have to check it out.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
I don't think this question is unrealistic at all.

It's not unrealistic because...?

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw the ad for the show the other night.

Oh, because you feel the same way about it as the OP. OK

I know "they" must be trying to condition people with all the alien/ufo shows, movies and cartoons out. It's like we are being over run with it.

Oh c'mon, there have always been TV shows about UFOs, aliens or related subjects. Stargate has been on for decades it seems, with several spin-offs, for example. Twilight Zone, Star Trek, X-Files, on and on.

If anyone was trying to prepare people for the existence of extra-terrestrial life it won't start with V, because as some people mentioned, this is a remake! not something unseen before.

Yes, I don't have any proof that this isn't a conspiracy by someone trying to mold our minds about the subject, but I don't have to disprove it, no one has proved there is one.

Not everything is a conspiracy or part of an agenda. There are shows and movies about UFOs, aliens and etc. because they are fun and people always enjoyed them.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by genma
Wilcock said the aliens would look like us humans. This is exactly how they're portrayed in "V"!

No, that is not how they are portrayed. Their human form is a disguise. They are actually reptilian underneath the human skin.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Now if they are setting us up for disclosure, this would be quite disturbing. Because as I remember the visitors used the human race as part of their food chain. So this means that the aliens are actually reptilians and they plan to eat us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join