It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to 'blow up heart' of Israel if attacked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Stop putting words in my mouth or thoughts in my head. You're really not good at it at all.

Sometimes it's hard to fill the void!

I never said I wanted anyone to attack anyone else. Just trying to respond to all the one-sided posts - such as yours.

Fine, so what do you propose?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Perhaps I am missing something here but I have to ask , and please forgive me for doing so , but what good will come from an attack on Iran ?

It would seem to me that by not attacking we keep Iran in check . The fact alone that Iran is doing everything they can think of to provoke an attack is reason enough not to attack .
Once we attack then we give Iran the reasons they are looking for to do all of the things they want to do .

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Nobody likes any of that, but bombing the hell out of the country you are trying to "save" from this savagery seems like a stupid idea.

Could you provide details of this bombing, I seem to have missed that in the news.

How many Iranians were killed?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by Sharrow

What are they lying about exactly?

If it's the fact that Iran is intent on developing nuclear weapons and is deceiving the world including its own allies (Russia and China) in the process, then they're not on their own. British, French and US intelligence concurs. We knew about Qom three years before they fessed up to it, remember.

I suspect this will descend into the usual rhetoric about Iran being peaceful and trying to defend itself, in spite of the fact that it's the world's largest sponsor of international terrorism, has no free press and brutally suppresses its own population, and no one is attacking them.

This is just another pathetic attempt to divert attention away from Iran and onto Israel to hide their own short comings.

You may fall for it, but no-one of any importance does.

Sorry my friend, but the US of A is the worlds largest international terrorist. Running two illegal wars that were never run by congress and we're working on a third. Liberties are lost at an astonishing rate here. I'd say the 2009 g20 summit is evidence that we brutally suppress our own population. We have more nukes than any other country, yet we go around telling everyone that we're the only ones allowed to have nuclear power. Our "free press" is owned by about 5 companies that make sure nothing they don't want out gets out. How can we police the world when we're one of the criminals? But that's ok as long as we keeping bringing "democracy" via rifles and explosives from the sky, right? Ever wonder why we bring them democracy( see: mob rule) instead of a democratic republic like we supposedly have?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Exemplar]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn

After reading this the Kernel has to ask, are you in agreement with the US having Saudi Arabia as an ally?

No Kernel, I am not.

By comparison to the Persians, the Saudis are savages, and our continued allegiance with them for the purpose of making arms sales and getting our greedy hands on more oil is a disgrace.

They are at least reasonably friendly towards us, at least until the inevitable popular uprising, after which say hello to Iran #2.

Was I sufficiently clear?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
By what moral standard is attacking Iran the right thing to do?

Is it by Yours, mine or theirs.

Do we actually have a moral standard that we can use to judge others with. That we actually fallow our selves?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

of course iran want israel to strike - so they can retaliate and not be the `bad guy` - its the same thing as last year , 2007 , 2006 , 2005 etc etc

to quote the chinese curse ` may you live in interesting times`

i honestly am concerned for your own safety in these interesting times.

although its all talk IMO and wont happen.

some of the arm chair generals here have little or no understanding of the situation - iran will not strike first , its not part of the `game plan` , although they do have the ability to reach out and touch israel - given they use TEL`s , and how hard it is for the USA to find them , then there wiould be retaliationg
(

as for the pro-zionist brigade who has arrived:

the USA uses proxies for its own little wars - teh CIA provided the taliban with stingers for shooting teh russian`s - its absolutely no difference to iran supplying hezbollah ; teh africann brush wars in sierra leone or other gold and mineral rich countries are the same , the CIA have supplied wepons to one side , and another world power does the other.

and for captain smartass

you want to blow up the dome of the rock?

that would turn this from a politcal game to a religous war in no time - saudia arabia would make a pretty pattern with its nukes fro syria down to egypt and across to its own borders.

with what i hear you ask?

www.globalsecurity.org...

the Al Sulayyil Missile Base and its counter part the al-Joffer Missile base - each has 60 CSS-2 IRBM missiles bought fro china for billions in teh 1980`s .

a CSS-2?

www.globalsecurity.org...

throw rate of 2 tons , usually carries a 1MT warhead and a CEP of 1000 meters , which makes it useless for conventional warheads.

so saudi have nukes.

israel are not this stupid to start a religous war.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Iran needs to realize that the powerful nations on this earth have said, "NO". They are not listening. They are defiant. Nothing changes who is powerful on this planet today. Iran must listen or they will get slapped around.

Unreal.

Of course they are defiant! Good for them for not bending over and taking the bully stick. Your reason for accepting bullying is mind boggling.

Neither the US or Israel has had their testicles removed. They have big kahunas and will bark and growl and if you don't heed those warnings then you will be bitten.

You get enough nations to stand up against these bullies, they will eventually bite back with far greater force. Thats actually what is starting to happen in todays world. Nations are begining to stand up againt the American Empire. The US is bleeding and will fall by their own actions.

Iran is making things worse instead of better. Why doesn't Iran just say OK? After they get chomped half to death they will say OK like a little wimp. Iran is on the wrong track and now seem to be ripping off their shirt and holding up their fists like dummies.

Why ? Do I really need to answer that question ? Why should any nation succum to threats and manipulation ? I hope the States are starting to have less and less people that share the same thought process as you just displayed. Thats very sad and disgusting what you just shared there. Expected I guess from a nation use to bullying other nations with their might.

My money is on Iran losing by knockout in the first round.

Sad!

Oh boo hoo! Do you need a tissue?

Facts are facts, you can take your Anti-American crap and cram it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes
Why would we bomb them, anyways?

Oh- right... because this is America, and we have a Nobel Peace Prize recipient serving at the helm.

Wait... what?

Is it me, or is the world turning into one big soap opera (but with worse acting)?

No, it's not just you!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The iranian Government seeks to be able to export more oil, thus nuclear energy is a no brainer

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Its not about boohoo..

Ah forget it, you have a lack of understanding.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
Show a link to back what you just stated. You just stated rhetoric bs published on the MS media. Show me one link where those very words were used by Irans PM.

Do you even read the opening links of threads you respond to, the words of the Iranian official seem clear enough to me.

Or are you of course referring to the pathetic argument about the alleged mis-translation of Ahmenijad's comments about "wiping Israel off the map".

The latter I suspect.

If you honestly believe that Ahmadinejad's intention in that speech was to infer anything but outright hostility and violence towards Israel, then no mere quotes I could provide will convince you otherwise.

You do know that he is a Holocaust denier, right? No one has any ambiguity about his statements on that one, do you?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
By what moral standard is attacking Iran the right thing to do?

Is it by Yours, mine or theirs.

Do we actually have a moral standard that we can use to judge others with. That we actually fallow our selves?

Yes indeedy we DO! $$$ MONEY $$$

We have a government of the money, by the money and for the money...

oops, that wasnt the plan was it:

-- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Gettysburg Address 1863

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ya do know Saddam used to make the same statements... we all know how well that worked out for him...

It's just posturing makes them feel better about themselves...

after the stolen election and hoards of angry protesters I think a lot of covert agencies will be looking for those disgruntled masses, training them, arming them, teaching them to take back their freedoms... Iran's days are numbered...

The US isn't going to attack... we don't need to... their already on the brink of civil war

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Do you even read the opening links of threads you respond to, the words of the Iranian official seem clear enough to me.

The latter I suspect.

I'm obviously reffering to the latter.

I'm referring to the alleged "Iran wants Israel wiped off the face of the earth" threat/link. I want to see it come out of his mouth. I mean, if he said it and its rampant in the msm it should be easy to find, right ?

If you honestly believe that Ahmadinejad's intention in that speech was to infer anything but outright hostility and violence towards Israel, then no mere quotes I could provide will convince you otherwise.

You can infer any which direction. The truth of the matter is; Iran is being threatened every day by both Israel and the US. I dont see the issue here. The issue is only brought up when Iran does the threatening in the MSM and people buy into it. They dont use perspective is my point.

You do know that he is a Holocaust denier, right? No one has any ambiguity about his statements on that one, do you?

He didnt deny the Holocaust from ever occuring, he questioned what it has to do with the palestinians and why they trump everything with the holocaust card. The holocaust had nothing to do with what is going on in Israel and that is what he was talking about, right from his mouth. The Western MSM took it out of context and made it sound as if Mr. Ahmadinejad is so bad he even denies the holocaust. They are running out of ideas to defimate his character to keep propagating a war against Iran. They do that with every conflicting nation the US have.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You said this:

Originally posted by Sharrow
And Iran has every right to said this as not they're the ones whose are pushing for war,

when Iran said this:

"Even if one American or Zionist missile hits our country, before the dust settles, Iranian missiles will blow up the heart of Israel,"

and Israel said this:

Who's not "pushing for war" again?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

you are so Anti-American and have very little real knowledge of this issue so I am now going to put you on ignore.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

Ummm......wouldn't that "heart" be the Temple Mount?

Gotta love those wacky Iranians.....they will take down their own holy sites to get the Jews..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm from the United States of America whom resides in Canada. You say I'm anti American when that is false. America is the greatest nation on this planet. The problem I have with my country is the greatest country on this planet is harboring NWO/Dictators that spread war like the common cold. The Federal reserve is corrupt, Wallstreet is corrupt. The government is a corporation. The American government needs an over haul and the people need to stand up for what is right. Check some of my earlier posts.

Edit:

You say I dont know what is really happening.. I say you dont my friend.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
If some terrorist came in the middle of the night I'd protect my own damn self.

THAT'S rich! I almost fell outta my chair when I read that, and then saw who wrote it!

Zoo, you're my new hero! You GO, Rambo! Kill 'em all, let allah sort 'em out, eh?

Might wanna keep your piece loaded, just in case those midnight terrors... er. I mean "terrorists", decide to kick yer door in. I'd hate to see a mighty warrior such as yourself fail for lack of a handy weapon, when he COULD have taken 'em on all by his lonesome.

Sleep light, buddy. I'll see ya in Valhalla.

I bet you get there before I do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join