It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to 'blow up heart' of Israel if attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Iran to 'blow up heart' of Israel if attacked

haaretz.com

Iran would 'blow up the heart' of Israel if the Israel or the United States attacked the Islamic Republic, a Revolutionary Guards official said in comments published on Friday.

"Even if one American or Zionist missile hits our country, before the dust settles, Iranian missiles will blow up the heart of Israel," the official IRNA news agency quoted Mojtaba Zolnour as saying.

He is a deputy representative of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in the elite Guards force. Iranian officials have also in the past said the country would retaliate in case of any Israeli or U.S attack on
(visit the link for the full news article)

[mod edit: changed link to article source]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This is just another example of why an attack on Iran by either the US or Israel would be catastrophic. Iran will not lie down and take it that's for sure, and you can bet money on the fact that it will be raining missiles in Israel moments after any attack on Iran's nuclear facilities or army is launched.

Obama has just won the nobel peace prize, but the thing is that the world realistically is no more peaceful since he took office in Jan.. if anything it is on the brink of all out war.

This really is a time for cool heads, and commen sense to prevail. I believe Obama has the potential to be a peace maker, but the question is, how much is he being influenced by the Millitary industrial machine behind the scenes.

haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[mod edit: changed link to article source]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
We (the non-paranoid, non-america-hating west) just want to make sure we are not surprised by a nuclear attack.

In the past we have been gullible, believing that various tyrants want peace when they say they want peace. We are distrustful of Irans intentions.

We are Bush supporters, Obama supporters, Americans, Europeans, Israelis and we just want to make sure we`re safe. And if provocation and disinformation from Iran continues, diplomacy will have to be replaced by destroying the nuclear facilities.

Sorry, cant be helped.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Yeah, sure, you poor gullible people who were tricked by various tyrants into supporting oppression and war.

It's a pity that the world is so rude with you. Now, because noone understands your peaceful need for protection, you will have to bomb millions of civilians! In case, that a president will not shut up his mouth and do what you tell him to do, you simply MUST kill all those people, who happen to live in Iran

Please except my humble sorrow for the terrible situation those tyrants brought you into

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why would we bomb them, anyways?

Oh- right... because this is America, and we have a Nobel Peace Prize recipient serving at the helm.

Wait... what?

Is it me, or is the world turning into one big soap opera (but with worse acting)?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Iran has the right to defend themselves. If that means they're going to bomb Israel back to the stone age, they have every right to do that if their country is being attacked. They can't reach the U.S. But they can reach Israel, who is pushing the U.S. toward another war. It's a completely fair move. Something for something.

The only problem is; just as in Iran there also people in Israel whose are opposing the war and they're innocents. I don't like when innocents are going to die, because of some fanatic moron, whose are believing they can do anything.

If the U.S. and Israel and some of the fanatic citizens wants war, why don't they go into the first line? If they would taste war just a bit, they would shut their mouth for a lifetime.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
We (the non-paranoid, non-america-hating west) just want to make sure we are not surprised by a nuclear attack.

In the past we have been gullible, believing that various tyrants want peace when they say they want peace. We are distrustful of Irans intentions.

We are Bush supporters, Obama supporters, Americans, Europeans, Israelis and we just want to make sure we`re safe. And if provocation and disinformation from Iran continues, diplomacy will have to be replaced by destroying the nuclear facilities.

Sorry, cant be helped.

Are you serious?

You want to make sure that you have peace so you're going to support bombing innocent people and make their lives anything but peaceful?

Little selfish don't you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes
Why would we bomb them, anyways?

Oh- right... because this is America, and we have a Nobel Peace Prize recipient serving at the helm.

Wait... what?

Is it me, or is the world turning into one big soap opera (but with worse acting)?

It is one big soap opera with worse acting.

You're really not supposed to know that.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

War supporters are selfish and cowards. What do you expect from them? They're believing in war, because it's in their belief. These people are ruining the world, but not for so long.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

If a nation bombs another nation, retaliation is only expected.

Right?

Or are we living in some fantasy utopia where bombs unleash rainbows and cupcakes unto the masses and are of no reason for concern?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Sorry, cant be helped.

Are you serious?

You want to make sure that you have peace so you're going to support bombing innocent people and make their lives anything but peaceful?

Little selfish don't you think?

The minute Iran started supporting Hamas they put themselves in the cross hairs. If they really want peace they need to stop supporting Hamas against Isreal

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

And why should they stop supporting Hamas?

Israel has done far worse things than Hamas has. You comment is completely ignorant. I am glad that those in Iran will not stand back and be bullied. Quite right any attack on them should be retaliated against.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Israel better listen up ... Iran will be no push over. Bombing unarmed women and children in Gaza is one thing, but taking on somebody your own size is a whole different ballgame. I just hope the Jews in Israel say something before all hell breaks loose.

And while that is going on Hammas will be having an orgasm.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok, listen very careful war supporters.

Iran has peaceful nuclear power plants to generate power for it's citizens, is backed up by daily inspections by the UN, and absolutely zero proof has ever been found that there are any programs for making a nuclear bomb. They are enriching Uranium to 5% which is 90% less than what is needed for enrichment levels for nuclear bombs.

Statements by Iran's president have been mis-translated, spun, twisted, and completely different words and phrases have been added.

There are millions of innocent civilians in that country that have never done anything wrong and you want to kill them, end their lives irrevocably, because you think that Iran's President is big bad scary man who might attack Israel.

Iran has not started a war in a very long time. Compare that to other countries in the region.

Now, if you want to support KILLING thousands if not millions of people for your own selfish reasons or because you want to believe that Iran is bad and scary and might commit suicide by attacking Israel you go right ahead.

In fact, I encourage you to go here:
whatreallyhappened.com...

and help!

I will not be mourning your death or honoring your service however so do not expect a ceremony where anyone feels for your loss. I and others will be mourning the deaths of thousands if not millions of people who simply asked to live a life of peace and happiness.

So, go ahead and sign up today! Today's military offers exciting opportunities such as protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan and killing innocent people due to 9/11 in Iraq, and coming soon to a deployment near you, a visit to wonderful Iran where you can kill more innocent people before they have a chance to live a peaceful life!

Here's that link again:

If you sign up in the next five minutes you also get these nice shiny dogtags so you're mutilated body can still be identified!

Don't wait, call today!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
what??

Iran supports HAMAS?

what the hell - when did shi`ite IRAN start funding SUUNI hamas?

or wait

they DON`T and you made it up.

iran fund Hezbollah , its factions within Saudi Arabia that fund Hamas.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
Ok, listen very careful war supporters.

Iran has peaceful nuclear power plants to generate power for it's citizens, is backed up by daily inspections by the UN, and absolutely zero proof has ever been found that there are any programs for making a nuclear bomb. They are enriching Uranium to 5% which is 90% less than what is needed for enrichment levels for nuclear bombs.

Statements by Iran's president have been mis-translated, spun, twisted, and completely different words and phrases have been added.

There are millions of innocent civilians in that country that have never done anything wrong and you want to kill them, end their lives irrevocably, because you think that Iran's President is big bad scary man who might attack Israel.

Iran has not started a war in a very long time. Compare that to other countries in the region.

Now, if you want to support KILLING thousands if not millions of people for your own selfish reasons or because you want to believe that Iran is bad and scary and might commit suicide by attacking Israel you go right ahead.

In fact, I encourage you to go here:

and help!

I will not be mourning your death or honoring your service however so do not expect a ceremony where anyone feels for your loss. I and others will be mourning the deaths of thousands if not millions of people who simply asked to live a life of peace and happiness.

So, go ahead and sign up today! Today's military offers exciting opportunities such as protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan and killing innocent people due to 9/11 in Iraq, and coming soon to a deployment near you, a visit to wonderful Iran where you can kill more innocent people before they have a chance to live a peaceful life!

Here's that link again:

If you sign up in the next five minutes you also get these nice shiny dogtags so you're mutilated body can still be identified!

Don't wait, call today!

spoken from the well-protected security of your own home. don't forget, its that very miltary that defends your constitutional rights. granted, some of the conflicts we are involved in are ambiguous, at best, military personnel are only doing what is ordered of them from their Commander-In-Chief.

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - Winston Churchill

De Opresso Liber

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wonder how the world would react if we said "If there is one more Arab muslim attack on the United States we will destroy the heart of Iran."

Anyone with any decency should utterly condemn statements of this kind, it shouldn't matter what your politics are.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rugbyguitargod

And noticed that I did not say I would be against a war that is truly needed to protect our country.

I am protesting unnecessary ones without any evidence to back up any wild claims.

I'm so tired of people trying to make you appear to say thing you don't.

Sigh...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Which country is currently protecting the Hamas leader and acts as a base for Hamas Worldwide?

What political party controls that country?

What sect of Islam does that party represent?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I wonder how the world would react if we said "If there is one more Arab muslim attack on the United States we will destroy the heart of Iran."

Anyone with any decency should utterly condemn statements of this kind, it shouldn't matter what your politics are.

I agree, it's shocking.

And people wonder why Israelis are nervous...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join