It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I (we) do to stop the NWO and stop Obama from taking away our rights ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I am convinced that the powers that be hold other ideas for this world then of what most people know of. I need to know what I can do, what part can I play to stand up for what I truly believe in and thats FREEDOM. Protests ?? Getting the word out ?? How ?? What specifically can I do ?? I need answers.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
let me ask you a question what rights DO you have left?

the bush administration eroded most of them already in the name of the war on terrorism, the war on drugs, the war on iraq, the war on afganistan, the war on the people of the USA, oops!!! they wernt supposed to let that one slip were they

dont take it to heart things arnt much better here in Australia, you cant even pee in a public toilet without 3 cops jumping out trying to sample it for bomb making material or drugs or something its getting ridiculous

the difference is we dont have a bill or rights or a constitution to get in the way when where being railroaded by politicians and police

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

So were supposed to sit around and let whatever plan they have for us take shape ?? NO ! We need to do something.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
passive resistance - your an agitator

aggressive resistance - your a terrorist

petition the government - your a nut job

fight those trying to oppress you - your a criminal

raise community awareness - your a political opportunist nut job trying to agitate the population into criminal acts

join a political party to enact change - you become what you hate

the only thing that will change how things are is the fall of this world wide empire that has been created all empires fall its one of the lessons history teaches us

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by letspreadtruth

I do not mean to be the bearer of bad news on this but the only way you can stop the government from interfering or taking away your rights is to give them away.

After all it was the people who created the government that gave the rights and the power to the governments in the first place.

Unless the governments give them all back, I doubt anything will change right now.

In the future things will get better after we all go through a heck of a lot more suffering but in my opinion both are deception.

People might disagree but right now the governments want you to get angry, it serves their interests. How else will they introduce the severe changes??

Its a hook line and sinker case, when everyone is fighting, starving, desperate, along comes the changes that will fix it.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
everything you do is helping,couse only talking wont change anything
spread the word,thats the least you can do,let many people know off all this.
and you can start sabotaging,blackmailing and doing "freedom acts" but believe me blowing up a mall isnt very "freedom acty".its terrorism,theres no need for innocent people to die.
look what the anarchysts do,blow the car of some corrupten politicians ,shoot and brake his houses windows. that kinda thing (;

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i was always say that we SHOULD DO something about it,but no one listens
well i for one am making a site,in which i will write all about this,and i will try to make as many people as i can see the truths.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Good idea on the website ! If I can help you out in any way please let me know.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by letspreadtruth
I am convinced that the powers that be hold other ideas for this world then of what most people know of. I need to know what I can do, what part can I play to stand up for what I truly believe in and thats FREEDOM. Protests ?? Getting the word out ?? How ?? What specifically can I do ?? I need answers.

Nothing.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
passive resistance - your an agitator

aggressive resistance - your a terrorist

petition the government - your a nut job

fight those trying to oppress you - your a criminal

raise community awareness - your a political opportunist nut job trying to agitate the population into criminal acts

join a political party to enact change - you become what you hate

the only thing that will change how things are is the fall of this world wide empire that has been created all empires fall its one of the lessons history teaches us

So your telling me that you rather have NO freedom, you rather lie down and accept the world the way its going to be for yourself, your children, your grandchildren etc rather than being labeled.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

And why is that ??

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I have to respectfully disagree, If you dont like something thats going on in the world and it effects you in a negative way CHANGE it and if you fail atleast you will have the peace of mind knowing youve done something to change your world for the better.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

nothing can be done until the majority wake up and realize this, i have little enough freedom as it is, ill have even less in jail and all for what?

trying to improve the lives of the brain dead masses who think that just because they can go down the street and buy an ice cream full of industrial poison then they must already be free... screw that ... screw that in a big way

those whom you try to save will be the first to point their fingers and condemn you. let them eat their cake and let them choke on it too

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Then how about trying your best effort to "wake" the masses up, spread the word. A lot of people are willing to listen they just believe what there told because thats the only thing their being told.

Most people atleast here in the U.S are too busy working a lousy 9-5 which they do just to survive, then come home and take care of their children and do it all over again just to live paycheck to paycheck. They dont have the time or the energy to seek the truth even if they wanted to.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
One word -rebel- If everyone stood together and forced the goverment to give in to the public, then we'd have our rights back, either that or suffer through all the torture and wait for a new president.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by emosun16

One word -rebel- If everyone stood together and forced the goverment to give in to the public, then we'd have our rights back.

Sounds good, how do we start ??

As for waiting for a new president 4-8 more years, it wont make a difference another puppet will be elected. Ive heard the last real president was Kennedy and look what happened to him : /

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

ive thought about this many times the problem is that from a young age we goto school and there we are taught that all we have to look forward to in life is to get a job, buy a home and raise a family this kind of idea is indoctrinated into us from a young age.

to achieve this you need to do what your told, toe the line and not make waves, once you goto buy a home thats when they have you, you are now what i call an economic slave as you now no longer have any choices in life, as you now need to spend the next 10-20 years paying off your house.

to do this you need to work, to work in a job for that long you have to do what your told else your fired if your fired you cant pay your mortgage if you cant pay your mortgage your stamped as persona non Grata and the banks do all they can to make your life a living hell.

so basically people don't want to wake up they don't want to acknowledge that their lives are meaningless as they fill those empty existences with flashy lights and bells and whistles which are supposed to sooth the collective conscience of the masses until such time as they reach old age look back and only then realize they have been duped.

i guess its a form of government control. what you need to realize is its not obama thats the problem or bush and they arnt the government they are symbols created to trick the masses into thinking that they are living in a democracy and they have control. The real government are the faceless bureaucrats who stand behing the symbols who maintain their power and push their own interests no matter who is president / prime minister.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by emosun16
One word -rebel- If everyone stood together and forced the goverment to give in to the public, then we'd have our rights back, either that or suffer through all the torture and wait for a new president.

what torture?

did a representative of the Obama administration torture you?

or are you exaggerating shamelessly?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You cannot do anything. Even if you live across the world americans think they have a right to kill and torture you for no reason, other than they american agencies think they have a right to kill people.

If you have gone to school with horrendous people and you are quiet my advice is to move away as they may be taking away your rights and freedoms, as they may get jobs that give them the power to destroy lifes. People have an obsession with vendettas, and especially want to kill innocent people they went to school with for no reason.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The only reason our freedoms get taken away is because we let them. Why do you think all the FEMA camps and coffins showed up? TPTB know the public is finally getting fed up and is about to revolt, so they are preparing.

Civil Disobedience will work, but only if enough people are willing to understand that yes it will make them declare martial law, yes it will mean the death of some of us, but it may well be the only way we'll ever have a chance to be truely free ever again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join