It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ban the Koran" says Dutch politician

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by De La Valletta
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

put your money where your mouth is Bombeni - how many Muslims do you know personally (and I do mean personally) that were taught - actually taught - to kill anybody?

[www.homa.org...]OKAY , THEN. DENY THERE AREN'T ANY!

"I don't give a rodent's hind end about the rest of the paragraph." It says something about you.

I knew 2 men , we were freinds as children but as they grew older they changed. JAMAL and ASSEF. Now I testify that this is the truth and I'm not just saying so . JAMAL was a TERRORIST, ASSEF was HARDLINE FUNDAMENTAL , both were indoctrinated to hate and kill by their local mosque , a small rundown shia mosque. There's a much larger , fancy sunni mosque across town this is in a "Christian" country .

BUT here's the killer , how would you know if I knew them or not?
(Other than me telling you so e.i hearsay)

So you are judging over a billion people in the world based on some -potentially- exceptional cases (where there may be a story behind those exceptional cases e.g. they are mad, manipulated, forced, employed by secret service etc).

If that is the case then the rest of the world must be child raping, satanist, sado-machositic, lying, mass murdering, wife beating, polygamous, racist, fascist, cannibal drunkards. I can find thousands of case for each of the points above that are non-muslim, so shall we now perceive the non-muslim world as above? I don't think so.

What we have here are brainwashed, hypnotised, conditioned with hate posters that do nothing but post anti-muslim poppycock as if they are being paid $$ by the blog post.

There are some child rapists in the "rest of the world" as you claim, but, they must hide and run, and are considered the very scum of the earth. However in muslim society, the Khomeni himself taught this:

Khomeini's Teachings on sex with infants and animals
Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

The complete Persian text of this saying can be found in "Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrirolvasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom"

Islamic Teachings on sex with animals:

"The meat of horses, mules, or donkeys is not recommended. It is strictly forbidden if the animal was sodomized while alive by a man. In that case, the animal must be taken outside the city and sold."

Editor's notes: I wonder if it is OK to sodomize a dead animal? What happens if the buyer brings the poor animal back into the city?

"If one commits an act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned, and the price of it paid to its owner by him who sodomized it."

Editor's note: The poor animal first is sodomized and then killed and burned. What an Islamic justice towards animals? Where are the animal
rights group?

"It is forbidden to consume the excrement of animals or their nasal secretions. But if such are mixed in minute proportions into other foods their consumption is not forbidden."

"If a man (God protect him from it!) fornicates with an animal and ejaculates, ablution is necessary."
www.homa.org...

Some member/s here questioned whether Islam and Christianity are both of Satan. In a word-------------------NO. Muhammud married and had sex with a 6 year old. Jesus said it would be better for a man to have a rock tied around his neck and thrown to the bottom of the sea than to harm a child. Good versus Evil folks, is what we are talking about here.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Good versus Evil folks, is what we are talking about here.

hate mongering

so what do you propose - oh good one?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK49er
My personal opinion: I'm not a huge fan of religion as it is, and I am also aware of the murder and mayham that has occurred during the last 2000 years caused by Christians. A big chunk of that was against the Muslims, the crusades I believe it was called. Not just a holy war, but a war over the place that both religions claimed to be their Holy land.

Just a bit of a correction there...

The crusades were a catholic endeavor. Catholics aren't technically Christians because they believe that a priest can absolve them of their sins, while the Christian Bible states that Jesus is the only way to salvation.

The wars over the holy land are between the Jews and the Palestinians - nothing to do with Christians.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I laughed my head off at your signature. I have that particular individual on ignore because he is so rude.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with Religion. If you feel that it helps you then go ahead. IMO the problem comes down to Immigration not Religion. Immigration is out of control here in the UK and when you have out of control Immigration everybody from everywhere in going to flee to that country. Its true what people are saying, Muslims are immigrating everywhere.

Europe needs to stand up and control its immigration. I believe in the next couple of years we will see that. I don't believe the powers at be want a Muslim Europe.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by the siren

The muslims must be the most sexually oppressed and frustrated population of people on this planet.

Sex is an important human function, of course, (I'm mean really. Are the men so sexually out of control they fear they might rape any woman they see without all that garb on?)

Are they that terrified of becoming sexually aroused? And if they do, they blame the women for it?

Seems sometimes they place so much value on sexual arousal they have made it into their God, and one to be vehemently feared.

Sexual Oppression. Fear. Murderous Intent. Is this a religion?
Or some type cult? Sometimes I wonder..........

ladyinwaiting, I think you just haven't really considered the big picture here.

Muslims are anything BUT sexually oppressed. The men are allowed 4 wives in most of their cultures; plus in some cultures they are allowed an additional 3 mutahs or mutaqs (I may be off on the spelling) which are basically just sex objects. The females begin their sexual lives often as young as 8 or 9, if their father is willing to sell them at that age to some old pedophile. Marraige by 14 is standard for the girls.

So, the men have up to 7 women they are legally allowed sex with. The Khomeni even put into law they can have sex with babies, but if they penetrate them and cause any damage, their only punishment is they must provide for that baby into adulthood, and boo hoo, they aren't allowed to marry any of the baby's sister.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by Bombeni

Good versus Evil folks, is what we are talking about here.

hate mongering

so what do you propose - oh good one?

You nailed it Mac. I do hate evil.

What do I propose? Are you trying to get me to say you should be a Christian? God gave us free will to choose, it's up to the individual; all I can do is give info and make corrections to disinfo when the opportunity occurs, especially at a forum with so much satanic influence. The Word of God declares that every eye shall see Him, even those who pierced Him. At least when you see him you won't be able to say Bombeni never shared the truth with you.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You need to post links that actually support your position, that have a level of credibility.

The first link you posted is by a Woman in Pakistan, and actually supports my side of the debate and opposes your side. Did you bother to read any of these articles?

teeth.com.pk...

Pakistani women have come a long way forward, she has stopped wearing a Saaree and has instead donned a very trendy and a modern shalwar kameez on occasions she even chooses to replace the traditional shalwar with jeans which has slowly become an acceptable norm within the confines of the Pakistani society, jeans generally cover the entire body and I personally think jeans is far better option than an uncomfortable georgette Shalwar.

The revolutions from the men will simply not be realized because their revolutions remain a mere ideology and not a daily struggle for survival. Women on the other hand live the life of oppression, brutality, humilaition, tourture and even rape these survival instinct will itself culminate into a world changing womens revolution.

Well! Women you have the power, no one is going to come and spell it out for you. Use it to better your own life. I can only hope that men in Islamic world are ready to accept this new revolutionary women, an individual who might have not changed a lot in appearance but has surely revolutionized her mind

Islamic world would find it impossible to stop this change, this revolution will be bloodless, world has yet to see the power of Muslim women of Islamic world.

What could be more western than jeans.

The second is an article by a westerner interviewing Muslim women in front of their husbands. What do you think these women are going to say in front of their husbands who can legally beat them later on. "My husband is a lousy lover, I cringe any time he touches me?" The third is a college study that end inconclusively, and blogs do not count, anyone could be posting there pretending to be anyone.

By the way, you should post quotes as well. I haven't posting any links here, But I have on numerous other threads, far more than you, where we have both participated, so, I am still ahead on that count. By far, most of the links posted on this thread have supported the European position on taking some proactive action on their Muslim problem.

As far as shoes are concerned, you really know nothing about westerner's. Most women obsess over shoes, while us men hardly pay attention to them. I prefer a woman in tennis shoes or barefoot. I don't know why they wear those torturous pumps. Personally, I like women who dress comfortably. They tend to be happier, more emotionally stable, and therefore much more fun to be around.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Good verses evil indeed.

Unfortunately, scripture dictates that Jesus and his followers is not the right 'religion'. Read the Old Testament again, very carefully. Not only was Jesus *not* the Messiah, but it closely follows what God said about giving Satan his followers. As much as it may appear that the House of Israel is perverting God's word, they are still one of the two houses the true Messiah is supposed to bring together. Christianity is *not* one of them, never has and never will be.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Sirnex you have the makings of a regular cult there. You might be able to follow in the footsteps of David Koresh, Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones, that Applewhite character who took his followers to meet aliens. There is a mexican who claims he is Jesus, he says there is no sin, and his followers shower him with gifts.

I maintain Jesus IS the Messiah, and much much more:

Alpha and Omega (Rev. 1:8; 22:13)
Atoning Sacrifice for our Sins (1 John 2:2)
Author of Life (Acts 3:15)
Beginning and End (Rev. 22:13)
Bread of Life (John 6:35; 6:48)
Bridegroom (Mt. 9:15)
Chief Cornerstone (Eph. 2:20)
Chief Shepherd (1 Pet. 5:4)
Deliverer (Rom. 11:26)
Faithful and True Witness (Rev. 3:14)
First and Last (Rev. 1:17; 2:8; 22:13)
Gate (John 10:9)
God (John 1:1; 20:28; Heb. 1:8; Rom. 9:5; 2 Pet. 1:1;1 John 5:20; etc.)
Good Shepherd (John 10:11,14)
Great Shepherd (Heb. 13:20)
Head of the Church (Eph. 1:22; 4:15; 5:23)
Heir of all things (Heb. 1:2)
Hope of Glory (Col. 1:27)
Horn of Salvation (Luke 1:69)
I Am (John 8:58)
Image of God (2 Cor. 4:4)
Immanuel (Mt. 1:23)
Judge of the living and the dead (Acts 10:42)
King of the Jews (Mt. 27:11)
King of kings (1 Tim 6:15; Rev. 19:16)
King of the Ages (Rev. 15:3)
Lamb of God (John 1:29)
Last Adam (1 Cor. 15:45)
Light of the World (John 8:12)
Living Stone (1 Pet. 2:4)
Lord of All (Acts 10:36)
Lord of Glory (1 Cor. 2:8)
Man from Heaven (1 Cor. 15:48)
Master (Lk. 5:5; 8:24; 9:33)
Mediator of the New Covenant (Heb. 9:15)
Mighty God (Isa. 9:6)
Morning Star (Rev. 22:16)
Offspring of David (Rev. 22:16)
Only Begotten Son of God (John 1:18; 1 John 4:9)
Our Husband (2 Cor. 11:2)
Our Protection (2 Thess. 3:3)
Our Redemption (1 Cor. 1:30)
Our Righteousness (1 Cor. 1:30)
Our Sacrificed Passover Lamb (1 Cor. 5:7)
Resurrection and Life (John 11:25)
Rock (1 Cor. 10:4)
Savior (Eph. 5:23; Titus 1:4; 3:6; 2 Pet. 2:20)
Son of God (John 1:49; Heb. 4:14)
Son of Man (Mt. 8:20)
Son of the Most High God (Lk. 1:32)
Source of Eternal Salvation for all who obey him (Heb. 5:9)
The One Mediator (1 Tim. 2:5)
True Bread (John 6:32)
True Light (John 1:9)
True Vine (John 15:1)

*Additional names provided upon request.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The Messianic Prophecies don't call for a 'second coming' to complete the prophecies in full. That is a complete Christian invention. The Jews never accepted Jesus as the Messiah because he didn't fulfill the prophecies in full, just as many other people before and after Jesus were never accepted for that same failure to fulfill all the prophecies.

Compare the Messianic Prophecies in full compared to the one's Jesus did fulfill, he failed at fulfilling them all outright as the Messiah was supposed to do. He especially failed at bringing the Houses of Israel and Judah together under a new name, instead we ended up with Christians who are to blind and arrogant to believe what their own God is telling them. Nor do they heed his warnings against following false prophets.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

you can hate evil all you want

clearly you don't understand what mongering means

look it up

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Originally posted by poet1b
You need to post links that actually support your position, that have a level of credibility.

The first link you posted is by a Woman in Pakistan, and actually supports my side of the debate and opposes your side. Did you bother to read any of these articles?

Do you even notice what my point is? How is it negated in that link?
Let me clarify for you, since you might have been blinded by your perceived victory.

YOU SAY: Ban hijab and burqa, it is a symbol of oppression
I SAY: No, many women freely choose to wear it, and are proud of it, and to them, it is a symbol of independence.

Now go back and read the article I linked again.

The second is an article by a westerner interviewing Muslim women in front of their husbands. What do you think these women are going to say in front of their husbands who can legally beat them later on. "My husband is a lousy lover, I cringe any time he touches me?" The third is a college study that end inconclusively, and blogs do not count, anyone could be posting there pretending to be anyone.

If you've already made up your mind, what is the point of discussing anything at all? It seems that to you all muslims are inherently evil, and simple obvious interviews cannot even be trusted, because the husbands might beat their wives later on
. Also, how does the ending of the study have anything to do with the POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE. Go up again and read the simple YOU SAY/I SAY that I typed out. And then go through the pdf again. You can even just search for "hijab", and read those portions only, if you are feeling lazy. You'll see that the article supports my viewpoint, and shows yours to be faulty. You say I should quote from my links as well? Alright:

Although some women do choose to wear the hijab to avoid negative attention from men, this single justification implies the only reason to choose this mode of dress is to escape from surrounding misogynistic attitudes. Unfortunately, this limited understanding of the hijab is prevalent in western media[and you, and Bombeni], reducing a varied and complex practice to a few authoritative sentences.
Although the hijab is traditionally seen in the West as a symbol for patriarchy, male oppression, and restriction, Mounira Charrad points out that at other times the hijab has been a symbol of “resistance, protests, empowerment, and entry into male space.”

I suppose Professor Mounira Charrad only said that for fear of being beaten by her husband

As far as shoes are concerned, you really know nothing about westerner's. Most women obsess over shoes, while us men hardly pay attention to them.

Perhaps you think I live in a hole in the ground? I know nothing about westerner's shoes
? I don't know who exactly you think you're talking to, but I do happen to be of occidental background.

Even if I was not, I obviously use the internet, speak/type perfectly legible english, I'm a human being, and I happen to have shoes in my cupboard with a tick mark on them. I'll thank you for not being patronising.

A very interesting picture is emerging! So, according to you:
I don't know about westerner shoes...
Most women obsess over shoes...
Many women crave attention...
Women like to be pretty. They spend all that money on clothes and shoes, because they want to look good...
Something as simple as an article of clothing should be banned.
Muslims cannot be given the benefit of the doubt, because they're most likely lying...
You wouldn't take a woman in a burqa seriously...
The Palestinians have forced their women into servitude, so that they can force them to have large numbers of offspring, so that eventually they will out number their enemies by adequate numbers to conquer their enemies...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by Bombeni

The Messianic Prophecies don't call for a 'second coming' to complete the prophecies in full. That is a complete Christian invention. The Jews never accepted Jesus as the Messiah because he didn't fulfill the prophecies in full, just as many other people before and after Jesus were never accepted for that same failure to fulfill all the prophecies.

Compare the Messianic Prophecies in full compared to the one's Jesus did fulfill, he failed at fulfilling them all outright as the Messiah was supposed to do. He especially failed at bringing the Houses of Israel and Judah together under a new name, instead we ended up with Christians who are to blind and arrogant to believe what their own God is telling them. Nor do they heed his warnings against following false prophets.

What makes you think, as an athiest or satanist or whatever you are, that I would give even one notion of credibility to anything you would say about the Messiah? Don't answer that. You speak from an antiChrist point of view. Do you think I would read one of your posts? I barely scanned it. You have plenty of satanicly influenced company here at ats but I'm not one of them. Your barking up the wrong tree Mac.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by the siren

Ah yes. I meant the lump of religion (Catholisism, Christianity, ect.) that originated from the Jewish belief's and follows the teachings of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

The Palestinians have forced their women into servitude, so that they can force them to have large numbers of offspring, so that eventually they will out number their enemies by adequate numbers to conquer their enemies...

not so much have large numbers of offspring

breed - it's so they can breed and outnumber

semantics - always revealing

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is a video of an interview with Ghaha Jamshir, a women's activist whom most of you have seen before if you have looked for information concerning the treatment of women and children in muslim communities. This lady is awesome, and she talks about everything I posted today concerning the sexual abuse of children, which is LEGAL for muslims!!
(Expect to be creeped out.)

www.memritv.org...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
as far as i discovered a large part of the young (teens) turkish muslims are very nice and polite people (not some fanatics trying to convert us) the problematic part are the popes,and the old people,they make this stupid wars,and they will not win,america will get angry again and deside to bomb to the ground another muslim country...until they wipe em all out.
sad thing is with so many fanatics running in europe and breeding..its hard,theyr like illuminati

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Disgusting, evil and vile.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Atheist, the Satan link is about something I was discussing with another person on ATS.

that I would give even one notion of credibility to anything you would say about the Messiah?

Why wouldn't you? The bible is the bible and says what the bible says regardless of how valid I take the faith behind it.

You speak from an antiChrist point of view.

Because he isn't the Messiah, regardless of how the Christians want to make him out to be.

Do you think I would read one of your posts? I barely scanned it.

Good, it makes me quiet happy when one admits to purposefully remaining ignorant for the sake of their faith.

You have plenty of satanicly influenced company here at ats but I'm not one of them. Your barking up the wrong tree Mac.

I don't believe in Satan myself, but kudos to those who see Satan for the good he actually did for mankind in the bible. I personally don't consider equality or gift giving to be evil things like God does.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join