It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Drill Video: Fight off civilians rioting over vaccine shortage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What the hell? Watch this Military Drill that was done at a Highschool. The plot here is that people will be fighting for the shortage of vaccines that will exist?

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT NOW? They think we are going to be fighting and wreak havoc over a shortage of vaccines? What? Do you guys understand what I am hearing here? Watch the video, the footage of the drill that takes place and everything else that you are gonna see is an absolute trip.

Quarantines is only one part of it, so much more is going to take place, they've got morgues protocols set up and then some...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying, it's so idiotic and must be some sort of twisted psyops operation to make people think that the vaccine will be so good that people will fight over it, and therefore they should go to their doctor and receive the vaccine so they won't be the ones fighting for a jab

I mean, lol really... Fighting for a vaccination!!! LOL!

Maybe they're really practicing for people opposing the vaccine, so it won't be so obvious that they're preparing to forcibly vaccine people, that would look very bad on the news.

So instead of people fighting against the vaccine they make it out that people are fighting for the vaccine...

Times are getting stranger.

Edit to add does anyone see the Acadel cough vaccine in the video ad?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Not that i'm personaly inclined to believe what i'm about to say, but... What if the virus suddenly and coincidentaly mutates (you get my meaning) into a full fledged killer ? In which case these drills may indeed prove to have a practical application. Just my two cents. Not saying it will though. Too unlikely.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Ismail]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

So you're thinking it might turn out like the Resident Evil virus that Umbrella Corporation infected that would turn the society into evil fighting zombies? That's really what these Drills are making it out to be.

Like why would anybody be fighting over vaccines as if it was a cure that is gonna make some kind of pain go away? It's not that kind of substance.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ismail
Hope you don't mind my input, I've heard of a H5N1 strain, and I've heard that there are mystery strains out there, one that causes white blood cells to clump together- giving a greater chance of killing overweight (?) people by giving them strokes. On another thread I speculated that future strains would cause people to hemorrhage, because of white blood cells clumping together... Hmmm.

I don't believe that this type of flu evolved naturally, that it was designed in some lab by combining pig, bird and human flu strains.

So, will it get worse, and people will clamor and beg for the vaccine like this news story suggests, or is it simply a training drill disguised as an mob control drill to practice fighting off people who are fighting against receiving this vaccine?

People would have to be tagged somehow to show them as having received this vaccine if forcible vaccinations are the plan.

Sheesh, I can even feel the jab in my left arm I received 2 years ago against the regular flu vaccine. Sometimes, I feel a very dull, unusual... pain in that area
I hope there isn't anything else in my arm.

I will not be taking this vaccine, no matter what.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Well, in one of the other videos I found, there is a running rumor that they inject radioactive materials in those shots that are given to Military recruits, to be able to track where they are anywhere in the world.

But I wouldn't be surprised to find flu vaccines at the root of so many deaths.

I've probably only once or twice taken a flu vaccine, and I've never had weird illnesses.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
No, people. They're TELLING everyone that the drill is for a riot over vaccine shortages, this is to make the riot control drills they are doing ACCEPTABLE to everyone.

what the real riots will probably be about is not a vaccine shortage, but mandatory vaccines. however they couldnt say they were doing riot drills about citizens rioting over mandatory vaccines, as people might twig...

PS my sister took part in a clinical trial in australia for a regular flu vaccine a year ago, and got extremely sick from it. the day after the vaccine she had a severe case of the flu and her whole body was shaking. she had a really bad flu for a week. when she reported the side effects of the vaccine to the doctor running the trial, they refused to write them down or pay her for taking part in the trial (as promised), saying that the side effects couldnt possibly have been caused by the flu shot.

her boyfriend had the same shot and he got exactly the same symptoms as her. they both got very sick.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Have you seen how those nurses ram the syringes straight through muscle of these children's limbs? It makes to afraid to wonder just how hard and ruthless the military medical personell are gonna ram these shots into us.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

yeah; not very pleasant. im not getting it. they'll have to chase me.

(ive already had chemo and thats quite enuf chemicals from big pharma for me for one lifetime..) ive become quite suspicious of late.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Chill guys! The government now is really-really-really desperate. Does anyone see fighting lines for the vaccine? Uh, nope. Why? Because the people knows what the truth is and resisting against this vaccine. 72% of the U.S. population is not willing to get this vaccine at all. In other countries, this number is even higher. It seems this was Government's plan A, create a panic and train the soldiers for possible fight with civs, whose are willing to take their hands onto the "life saving" vaccine no matter the cost. But... well, we crossed their plans a bit.

Now, here is the bad news gov guys. I can tell you officially: Your plan sucked! I guess you haven't created a Plan B, right? How inconvenient for you. HEHEHE!

Get used to it, because we're going to cross all your plans from now on.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
holy crap... i just watched the video. i think we are all sc....wd.
this cud be what the FEMA camps are for; and the railcars; and the gas chambers/guillotine rumours... its nazi germany all over again. its population reduction and control i think.

not to panic, but .... i think maybe people shud panic.

you know what it could be? they want to find out which people are 'awake' /against the govenrment. by imposing mandatory vaccinations they'll be able to sort out the sheep from the no longer sheep; and the no longer sheep are probably the ones they want to get rid of. the sheep can keep living their normal lives so long as they do what they're told. or maybe everyone will be going to the quarantine camps. sounds like the camps they had for the jews. same sort of thing.

i suppose this is what happens when the western world is really run by nazis and satanists, which people like jim marrs (rule by secrecy; rise of the fourth reich) and even david icke, have been saying it is..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

im concerned that their plan hasnt really evolved yet. they may be planning a further outbreak of swine flu or something which will convince more people to get the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Hey! Don't fear. That's what they want to achieve, to live in panic and fear. But at the moment, they are in panic and they fear, because their almighty PLAN A, codename H1N1 is not working regardless what effort they're putting into it, how much they're advertising it. They failed. If they would have a well developed Plan B that would be already in motion. Yet, what we're seeing? Panic and desperation from them; buy our vaccine, it's safe! But we cannot be fooled this time.

The times are changing, maybe for the first time and this time, it's global.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

yeah; tagged by wearing a swine flu bracelet. like the jews were tagged by having to wear yellow stars to identify them...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

blah blah, dont fear. .. give me a break.

no one's afraid here.

i think people shud wake up. and if you're not concerned for your safety and deciding to take a stance; then you can be at ease and non-fearful as you like; but you're just a victim.

people can be awake and resist and still not 'fear'.

all this 'oh my god, dont panic; dont be afraid' crap is really annoying.

if you've got any survival instincts or sense; you'll react to impending danger. you dont have to panic like a fruitloop, but you still have to protect yourself. we dont live in a world of rainbows and fluffy bunny rabbits. fear is a natural reaction to a threat to your safety. you need to feel a certain amount of fear first, so you can react accordingly. then you can go beyond the fear and be strong; because you can face the fear.

if you really think you're not going to feel fear in the face of a threat to your safety then you're kidding yourself. its how you deal with the fear that counts. either you ignore it or you fight back; or you run away; whatever.

and please dont patronise me by assuming that if i did feel fear i wud curl up in a ball or freak out (or panic blindly). the advice to panic that i gave was said ironically. i am usually very calm in an emergency. and if im really pushed too far; i will take a stand. also; i have lived with cancer and im not afraid of that; so y'know.

im just trying to warn people if there could be danger coming. so that they can do SOMETHING other than just roll over like they're told to.

top topics

join