It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthQuake Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have recently been having dreams about violent earthquakes. Granted I have been interested in them for about 2 years now, and check quake sites such as Iris Siesmic and USGS daily, I only started having these dreams about 3 weeks ago, and have now had 3 of them.

I seem to be physically experiencing the quakes, as I woke last night I could still feel my body shaking inside, and the dreams are in such detail, and feel so real to me. I want to know how many of you here have possibly had these dreams recently and does it leave you feeling like you have been physically shaken?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thanks to members and some quick google searches there are some useful websites here: Dreamscape

A couple have direct definitions of what your dream might mean.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
When the disastrous Samoa quake was happening, I was awake, and out of nowhere I began to get intense feeling and dread about earthquakes.

So it wasn't a dream, more of an experience.

I was very frightened. I thought I was about to experience a big quake.

When I found out about Samoa, I was amazed, as well as horrified and saddened, obviously.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, recently... Ive been dreaming of a white christmas...

Don't know where that will take me though.

In all seriousness.

I dreamt about Nukes in the USA for the longest time... now my dreams are normal.

Go to work, log on ats, go to the movies...

Those are my dreams... no more running from an explosion or aliens... just mundane dreams.

To clarify what i just deleted.

Like is it just earthquakes? Only that stuff you're 'tuned' into?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Well, recently... Ive been dreaming of a white christmas...

Don't know where that will take me though.

In all seriousness.

I dreamt about Nukes in the USA for the longest time... now my dreams are normal.

Go to work, log on ats, go to the movies...

Those are my dreams... no more running from an explosion or aliens... just mundane dreams.

To clarify what i just deleted.

Like is it just earthquakes? Only that stuff you're 'tuned' into?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Republican08]

I too have reoccuring dreams of nukes being set off in the states. I didn't pay them much mind until I heard that talk show host talkin about it being in dc, cuz that's where the dreams took place. Occasionally in ny also, which too freaked me out when I stumbled across the 96' interview w/ alex collier some years back. No earthquake dreams though.

Edit: And also in my dreams it's always more than one nuke, I usually see2 or 3 mushroom clouds. Except for ny, always 1.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

No I have also dreamed about some type of war scenario, it is one of the things that led me to ATS, I have dreamt of losing loved ones and they all came true, I have dreamed of my sister bleeding and having some kind of convulsions, the next day her daughter found her on the toilet, in a bloody t-shirt and convulsing from injuries she had gotten the night before, her boyfriend had apparently been beating on her and had caused a serious concussion. I don't have dreams all the time, or dreams that come true all the time, it is like I can tell somehow if they are phophetic in nature or not. The earthquake dream I had last night felt phophetic. And the sadness I felt afterward was astounding to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

That sucks!

Sorry, but kind of thinking about that... mysteries I would side on.

Not having an influence making me aware of an short upcoming disaster...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have always felt that the dreams are a way of letting me prepare for the scenario ahead. With this one, I am not sure if I could prepare, really I didn't get hurt in the dream, I held on for dear life, but the shaking itself seemed to to go forever, and was so hard that even my eyeballs were shaking, making everything around me a blur for a moment. I had read a few dream interpretations before creating this thread, most mention that in the bible earthquakes are a sign of an angry God. If I applied that to my own life, I just cannot figure out what it would mean to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I have a recurring dream where I am watching the sky at night and suddenly all the stars move at once far enough to give them short trails and then I feel disoriented & sick. I've always thought it might be an earthquake, but I suppose it could be allot of things like Yellowstone erupting or the poles shifting violently enough to cause the earth to shake. Visions of the future maybe, but more than likely some weakness.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Popular recent topics such as Earthquakes always have a good chance to stay inside our subconscious and more or less materialize itself when we dream.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Six years ago I had a very real dream where I was looking up a road and to the left there were two large grass covered hills. Suddenly they started pumping up and down. I have never experienced an earthquake, so it took me a few moments to realize what was happening. I was aware of the fact that I was not physically there, but was observing it. Back where I was in Michigan in the same dream we had strong winds that was blowing trees down and ripping siding off of houses.

I had one other dream about heavy sustained winds in 1999. It was a different kind of dream, the kind where you remember every detail.

I had another dream where I was up above Northern Texas (never been there) and I could see the whole country. The Mississippi River was wide as Lake Michigan. I don't know what had happened. It had to have been an earthquake. These dreams all came out of the blue.

In my lifetime, I have had one dream that was pre-cognitive. I hope these dreams and some of the others I haven't posted do not come true.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
About 6 months ago I had an earthquake dream - I was in my house, and made my way to the front door during an earthquake - a strong one. Maybe a 7 or so. I got out of the house, out to my porch, and watched the garage collapse.

top topics

join