It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
David Wilcock is a very good speaker, but thats about as far as I go with anything about this man. He is just another fish in the sea of lets get rich off the un-intelligent ones, and the ones seeking for a belonging. Do not be fooled people by any of these people, they are liars and will decieve you. Dr Greer was a licensed md may I remind you at a local e.r, and he quit. Believe me when I tell you there is a lot of money to be made and has been made in this category of deception called the ufo phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly Lindin

Just wanted to say you or whoever that is in your avatar are/is beautiful. Very lovely, and I just mean it in a wow that's beautiful kind of way. Thx..Gum

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Long time reader thought I would place my 2 cents...

Found an interesting article that implies Obama's Nobel Prize win was related to his disclosing the truth?!!!

www.examiner.com...
President Obama was today awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to promote a nuclear weapons free world, and diplomatic outreach to the Muslim world. In an announcement released this morning, the Norwegian Nobel Committee declared: “the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.” Obama will travel to Oslo on December 10 to receive the Prize. His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to enter into peaceful relations with them.

read on ...

www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aussymack

The Examiner has never been well known for its accuracy.

I hope I'm wrong believe me.

But I don't think I am - TPTB have too much to lose by disclosing ANYTHING.

Sorry to sound negative.

What TPTB want is total control and dominance and they are unlikely to ever disclose. They would give too much away. It's just not going to happen.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Stanton Dowd]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussymack
Long time reader thought I would place my 2 cents...

Found an interesting article that implies Obama's Nobel Prize win was related to his disclosing the truth?!!!

The examiner being credible not withstanding, that article was quite interesting in that it threw up a plausible answer to the question as to why President Obama was given the award. Obama receiving this award had really thrown me for six and I could not come up with any theories as to why he had been given it.

The reasons for the award in that article actually seem tactically sound if Mr Obama is the man the PTB have chosen to break the news about the extraterrestrial visitations.

I remain sceptical but with an open mind and hopeful mind that the disclosure when it comes is not slanted in the negative. Reading accounts about some negative goings on in south america is muddying the waters from my viewpoint however.

Starred sir, I had not seen that article.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys actually buy into david wilcock's bs, i watched his video on the 2012 enigma and as soon as he showed the picture of an inconvenient truth stating that the smoke above the tower was actually a subliminal image of a galaxy, i knew that this guy was a fraud because the smoke is a hurricane. Also, I don't believe his reincarnation crap either he showed pictures of his friends that are supposedly reincarnations of edgar cayce's friends, this guy may fool the gullible conspiracists but for a guy like me, it's just not gonna pass.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i also have a feeling about disclosure by years end... maybe thats why the big push for vaccination this year?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckzxl
I can't believe you guys actually buy into david wilcock's bs, i watched his video on the 2012 enigma and as soon as he showed the picture of an inconvenient truth stating that the smoke above the tower was actually a subliminal image of a galaxy, i knew that this guy was a fraud because the smoke is a hurricane. Also, I don't believe his reincarnation crap either he showed pictures of his friends that are supposedly reincarnations of edgar cayce's friends, this guy may fool the gullible conspiracists but for a guy like me, it's just not gonna pass.

For a guy like you? I take it your an expert in all fields of life, like metaphysics? Ok, wow, cool, how many books have you written on the subject?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

He doesn't need to be an expert in anything to see that Wilcock is a bullsh*tter.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

4:50
Clearly its a hurricane not a galaxy how can someone with so much "knowledge" not interpret this as a hurricane and even worse use this as evidence in a lecture, its obvious that he's just making up bs to sell to gullible conspiracists to make money.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussymack
His upcoming Oslo speech and enhanced international status give Obama the ideal opportunity to announce to the world the most ground breaking peace initiative of all time. The announcement of intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth and the need to enter into peaceful relations with them.

read on ...

www.examiner.com...

They wrote THAT?

Hmm maybe my wild guess for a fictional date for Disclosure on Dec. 11th isn't that wild ...

*probably wishful thinking people*

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buckzxl

"Clearly its a hurricane not a galaxy how can someone with so much "knowledge" not interpret this as a hurricane and even worse use this as evidence in a lecture, its obvious that he's just making up bs to sell to gullible conspiracists to make money."

And you know that it`s a hurricane and not a galaxy because of what? You have researched this for one of your books? Do you make money from your books? Are your books about the metaphysical?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I cannot believe that you actually think it's a galaxy, I know its a hurricane because it RESEMBLES a hurricane, not a galaxy. Besides why would Al Gore put a subliminal galactic message on his documentary about GLOBAL WARMING. People, please THINK.

An Inconvenient Truth
moviebanter.files.wordpress.com...

Hurricane
walton.ifas.ufl.edu...

Galaxy
rexcess.extragalactic.info...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by buckzxl]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buckzxl

"I cannot believe that you actually think it's a galaxy, I know its a hurricane because it RESEMBLES a hurricane, not a galaxy. Besides why would Al Gore put a subliminal galactic message on his documentary about GLOBAL WARMING. People, please THINK"

Funny, I saw that picture long before DW talked about it, and I even saw a galaxy in it. One could even say it resembles both to a degree. Why wouldn`t AG do that? Did you ask him? I have thought about it, often.

You never did answer my question, How many books have you written on these subjects? Where can I find them? I may be interested in reading them.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buckzxl

So you are discrediting ALL of his work on that one simple statement??

P.S. It looks like a galaxy to me....

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by buckzxl

So you are discrediting ALL of his work on that one simple statement??

P.S. It looks like a galaxy to me....

OK ...

Hurricanes view from above and spiral galaxies DO look alike ... there is no denying that ... so you can say that it looks like a galaxy ... it does ... I agree ... you are correct ...

BUT when you consider the subject matter of the The Inconvenient Truth (and that's pretty important don't you think?) ... which is Climate Change ... Then the image is, undoubtedly ... drum roll ... a hurricane!!

Saying that is a subliminal image of a galaxy is clutching at very small straws ... Which is exactly what WilCock is doing ...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Horza

"Saying that is a subliminal image of a galaxy is clutching at very small straws ... Which is exactly what WilCock is doing ... "

Now, i`ll ask you, are you an expert in subliminal imagery? Do you have proof that you can show us that it is not? I am very interested in seeing your proof.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
...and David's reply to all the haters:

Playlist

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Tgautier13]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Whether David Wilcock is correct or not in assuming or saying whatever it is he said about the picture, The double and multiple meanings of subversive symbolism is a common theme...

So it's kinda moot to attempt to discredit DW based on that (Which is pretty lame and off topic anyway) because it's a standard concept within the ranks of those who profess decoding of the symbolism...

"It's supposed to only look like a hurricane, just as much as it's implying other messages."

And why do we hate on people making money off of all the new age crap anyway? Most of it's extremely positive and packed with personal responsibility... even if it's total fraud the placebo has 100 times the cultural benefit of any other capital venture I've seen yet....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by aussymack

A link to that article warrants a separate thread.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join